Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:42:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 [1210] 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:19:44 AM

Guess where we're now? Easy...

This graph has been posted so many times and has been so f wrong so many times it's just boring to see it again.

Are you fucking blind?
Look at BC/BTC chart max at mintpal.
If you cannot see in this chart classic bubble, go to doctor for good glasses. :-)

Go the btc wall observer thread.. funny that you haven't been posting anything in the btc economic/speculation thread Smiley
Then read both threads from 2012 till now.

This graph has been posted so many times and has been dead wrong so many times it's currently ignored on that topic.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:20:52 AM

OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

TELL THE PATIENT STORY TO THE RIPPLE GUYS FOR EXAMPLE

FUCKING IDIOTS, REALLY STUPIDITY GETS ON MY NERVES

OPEN YOUR ASS AND PUT THE PATIENCE INSIDE AND BE PATIENT BY YOURSELF

I HAVE NO PATIENT I WANT THIS JUST HIGH

Some people just don t get it. They can t take the hit, and call for a pump? What do you want? A price good enough so that you can be out?

I have a secret for you. You will be shake off lower than you think. Continue to call for a pump and that thing will go lower and lower. The so called pumper that you are calling will pump it when there won t be any bagholders. They don t want people out while pumping, they want them to support their pump. That s the way any market works, and especially the altcoins.

So before calling for a pump "telling everyone you know that you want out", sell now or stfu. You are doing no good to your money believe me.

If BlackCoin starts going up fast there will be a Panic buy

He probably bought in at 90k.

@troiste, there is nothing wrong with a natural pump, because that is supported by fundamentals, or perhaps caused by whales. This is part of normal life. The problem with a orchestrated pump not supported by fundamentals is that the new level will not stay and price will fall below where it started. The pump will come when the time is right. The community must foster stability and not pump and dump schemes. The problem is that if there is a high percentage of speculators in a coin just looking for a pump and dump then a coin is dead. If the balance can be swung to where the majority of holders are investors then that means real growth. If this can be achieved then that would be great. Tell me, if you were a merchant selling for USD, and the USD exchange rate fluctuated to your local currency one day $10, next day $30, the day after $3, how are you going to do your pricing? Between you taking your proceeds back to fiat will cause huge fluctuations and not to mention the administration of changing prices on your products. As a merchant you will abandon the coin for something more stable.

What is the objective of the coin, to be rolled out to merchants as a tender currency or to be pumped and dumped for profit? As I understand it the objective is the first, therefore if a holder's objective is to speculate then move elsewhere.  Having said this there will always be margin for speculation within the upper and lower bands. A stable currency is one of the most important objectives - in my mind this is not buying and selling shares, but something that can be used to buy and sell stuff with.

I bought at 2K.

Bitcoin is also used by merchants and is fluctuating everyday, if you want the Fiat boringness, use them, no need to use crypto currencies.

What do you want? "A stable currency", you want BlackCoin to be stable forever around the 10 cents?

This is not fiat, cryptos are pump and dumped many times and this is part of the process.

You say that with a pump and dump the coin is dumped below the price before the pump. But thats not entirely the case, look at BTC for example pump started when it was at $100, now after the dumps its still at $500.

I tell you, if BlackCoin now from one day to the other Skyrockets 100%, there will be a mass PanicBuy, many new investors will be in.

Many people are not in yet because they dont see the price increasing, they don't think "Now is cheap I'm going to buy", they think "Now is collapsing its gong to die, and I'm not stepping in"

Blackcoin is not like any other shitcoins we have huge volume for some time, if there is a pump everything will skyrocket, price, popularity, usability, etc. Dump will come but this is normal and I don't think the price after the dump will be lower.

Look at the last Blackcoin pump, started at what? 2 cents? Went to 40 cents, now is at 12 cents.... you see the price below the previous price? I don't.

Like I said many times, go and watch BTC chart since 2010, this is how a coin matures with pumps and dumps, and preventing them is like preventing the coin from growing.

Fiat stability would be great. Nobody said prevent a pump, just prevent an orchestrated pump. There is nothing wrong with a natural pump and nothing can be done to a pump that we have no control over eg. whale action. Pumps will come naturally at the right time because of positive sentiment. We need to attract fresh capital from the 3rd category. With 3rd category I mean a) small guy with a speculator hat on, b) whale with whatever hat on he chooses, c) investor wearing a long term hat that wants ROI over time that is higher than what he would get investing in other items like gold, blue chips, property etc. and some assurance that his investment is not going to lose half its value depending what time of day he looks at it. Of course there is higher risk that would increase cost of capital that is the inherent nature of this game. If we can prove that an investor can lower his cost of capital because of responsible actions and strategy over things management has control over, then we will succeed in attracting the fresh capital. At this point we have many a) category investors, in fact most of them, then there are some b) category that prowls around and then little category c). We want to increase the buy side with lots of investor money so that the lower level can be gradually increased. First prize would be such a large amount of fresh capital that it could make the category b) investors think twice before doing manipulation. Unfortunately category c) investors want stability. If management plays their cards right then then there can be a tilt towards category c) investors and if management makes mistakes the mix will tilt towards category a). When that happens instability will occur with the small fish bleeding attacking the category b) whale sharks to the feeding ground. Don't get me wrong, there is always place for speculators as they too provide capital and liquidity, one must just get the balance right.

The objective as I understand it for crypto is to make it the preferred tender instrument, quoting and paying with it due to low cost and transaction fees. For this fiat like stability is required.  In an unstable environment, including BTC currently by the way, it is difficult to achieve this objective although many try. This will let merchants move towards third party providers that convert digital currency to fiat eg. Bitpay and in effect merchants then quote and pay in fiat. This ramps up cost for using crypto. This sort of defeats the purpose an then everyone can just as well go back to using just fiat.

For a coin to succeed you only need one thing: Increase in value.

Bitcoin is only well known because many people had huge profits with it.

Imagine now if when Bitcoin was lauched at the 5 cents IPO if the price would have collapsed since then from 5 cents to 0.0000000005 instead of going to the bullish trend we know.

You think anybody would care about it? No body would give a damn about it. it would be a failure even with the interesting technology.

We need Blackcoin holders to get rich as well, this is what will make it big.

I WANT YOU TO DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS BY BECOMING RICH!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=159

VOTE FOR THE PUMP: http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672
lectrolux

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:21:59 AM

Just before Take off?
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:22:15 AM

so good mornin everyone!
First ,Please everybody report and ignore Stratobitz
Thank you!
wheres this stratobits guy? he was funny! ^^

second everybody retweed?:
Let's get on BTC38!

Getting our first BC/CNY trading pair would be huge! Retweet this:

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/459429085148880896

We did the same with BitCoinWisdom, and they added us after 55 retweets, let's try 100 this time!

and third from iconic

Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

You can cast your vote here: http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:24:20 AM

Go the btc wall observer thread.. funny that you haven't been posting anything in the btc economic/speculation thread Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q72jAN2F5Cs

This graph has been posted so many times and has been dead wrong so many times it's currently ignored on that topic.

This graph has been posted so many times and has been right so many times so if you read btc economic/speculation threads from 2012 till now you should FUCKING know that dude haha:-)
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:25:42 AM

OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

TELL THE PATIENT STORY TO THE RIPPLE GUYS FOR EXAMPLE

FUCKING IDIOTS, REALLY STUPIDITY GETS ON MY NERVES

OPEN YOUR ASS AND PUT THE PATIENCE INSIDE AND BE PATIENT BY YOURSELF

I HAVE NO PATIENT I WANT THIS JUST HIGH

Some people just don t get it. They can t take the hit, and call for a pump? What do you want? A price good enough so that you can be out?

I have a secret for you. You will be shake off lower than you think. Continue to call for a pump and that thing will go lower and lower. The so called pumper that you are calling will pump it when there won t be any bagholders. They don t want people out while pumping, they want them to support their pump. That s the way any market works, and especially the altcoins.

So before calling for a pump "telling everyone you know that you want out", sell now or stfu. You are doing no good to your money believe me.

If BlackCoin starts going up fast there will be a Panic buy

He probably bought in at 90k.

@troiste, there is nothing wrong with a natural pump, because that is supported by fundamentals, or perhaps caused by whales. This is part of normal life. The problem with a orchestrated pump not supported by fundamentals is that the new level will not stay and price will fall below where it started. The pump will come when the time is right. The community must foster stability and not pump and dump schemes. The problem is that if there is a high percentage of speculators in a coin just looking for a pump and dump then a coin is dead. If the balance can be swung to where the majority of holders are investors then that means real growth. If this can be achieved then that would be great. Tell me, if you were a merchant selling for USD, and the USD exchange rate fluctuated to your local currency one day $10, next day $30, the day after $3, how are you going to do your pricing? Between you taking your proceeds back to fiat will cause huge fluctuations and not to mention the administration of changing prices on your products. As a merchant you will abandon the coin for something more stable.

What is the objective of the coin, to be rolled out to merchants as a tender currency or to be pumped and dumped for profit? As I understand it the objective is the first, therefore if a holder's objective is to speculate then move elsewhere.  Having said this there will always be margin for speculation within the upper and lower bands. A stable currency is one of the most important objectives - in my mind this is not buying and selling shares, but something that can be used to buy and sell stuff with.

I bought at 2K.

Bitcoin is also used by merchants and is fluctuating everyday, if you want the Fiat boringness, use them, no need to use crypto currencies.

What do you want? "A stable currency", you want BlackCoin to be stable forever around the 10 cents?

This is not fiat, cryptos are pump and dumped many times and this is part of the process.

You say that with a pump and dump the coin is dumped below the price before the pump. But thats not entirely the case, look at BTC for example pump started when it was at $100, now after the dumps its still at $500.

I tell you, if BlackCoin now from one day to the other Skyrockets 100%, there will be a mass PanicBuy, many new investors will be in.

Many people are not in yet because they dont see the price increasing, they don't think "Now is cheap I'm going to buy", they think "Now is collapsing its gong to die, and I'm not stepping in"

Blackcoin is not like any other shitcoins we have huge volume for some time, if there is a pump everything will skyrocket, price, popularity, usability, etc. Dump will come but this is normal and I don't think the price after the dump will be lower.

Look at the last Blackcoin pump, started at what? 2 cents? Went to 40 cents, now is at 12 cents.... you see the price below the previous price? I don't.

Like I said many times, go and watch BTC chart since 2010, this is how a coin matures with pumps and dumps, and preventing them is like preventing the coin from growing.

Fiat stability would be great. Nobody said prevent a pump, just prevent an orchestrated pump. There is nothing wrong with a natural pump and nothing can be done to a pump that we have no control over eg. whale action. Pumps will come naturally at the right time because of positive sentiment. We need to attract fresh capital from the 3rd category. With 3rd category I mean a) small guy with a speculator hat on, b) whale with whatever hat on he chooses, c) investor wearing a long term hat that wants ROI over time that is higher than what he would get investing in other items like gold, blue chips, property etc. and some assurance that his investment is not going to lose half its value depending what time of day he looks at it. Of course there is higher risk that would increase cost of capital that is the inherent nature of this game. If we can prove that an investor can lower his cost of capital because of responsible actions and strategy over things management has control over, then we will succeed in attracting the fresh capital. At this point we have many a) category investors, in fact most of them, then there are some b) category that prowls around and then little category c). We want to increase the buy side with lots of investor money so that the lower level can be gradually increased. First prize would be such a large amount of fresh capital that it could make the category b) investors think twice before doing manipulation. Unfortunately category c) investors want stability. If management plays their cards right then then there can be a tilt towards category c) investors and if management makes mistakes the mix will tilt towards category a). When that happens instability will occur with the small fish bleeding attacking the category b) whale sharks to the feeding ground. Don't get me wrong, there is always place for speculators as they too provide capital and liquidity, one must just get the balance right.

The objective as I understand it for crypto is to make it the preferred tender instrument, quoting and paying with it due to low cost and transaction fees. For this fiat like stability is required.  In an unstable environment, including BTC currently by the way, it is difficult to achieve this objective although many try. This will let merchants move towards third party providers that convert digital currency to fiat eg. Bitpay and in effect merchants then quote and pay in fiat. This ramps up cost for using crypto. This sort of defeats the purpose an then everyone can just as well go back to using just fiat.

on the bolded points...I guess I just think something can and should be done about the whales. maybe not group buys, but eating their walls at the very least. the only reason group buys came up i think is because not a lot of people have the funds individually to take a big bite when a 50btc wall suspiciously pops up. it will never completely be solved, but as i wrote earlier, tonight seemed like a good example of what can happen. take bites of whale walls and they pull them and are tentative to restore them again. price slowly gains!

and agree tho - pumps will come naturally too, but it's almost chicken or the egg. it happens when new investors are injected or on good news (periodically) as you mentioned. but why would they come when they see manipulative whales with big walls with fud in the forums and there are a million other 'cheaper' choices on the market? how do you convince them this is a good coin without sounding like an informercial? how do you wait for positive sentiment in a downward trend when cryptos are moving at the speed of light with new coins (clones) popping up each day? i already mentioned but 4...FOUR colored coins on polo already! when no news is out (like currently in blackcoin this week), a gain can spark interest and turn heads at the least. not saying to double the price. but just show green. show steps upwards. bring in new money and then on good news bring in even more!
MaxOnBit

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:25:54 AM

Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

C'mon lets do it ! Time to pump!

CraWlinG2crypto_coin

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:32:55 AM

Whomever wants to sign up at http://crypto-prices.com/ ... takea really deep breath of each coins, especially BC after more than a month and be willing to say that BC is done fore 4 life, speak out   :3

?__?
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:33:22 AM

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:34:31 AM

and agree tho - pumps will come naturally too, but it's almost chicken or the egg. it happens when new investors are injected or on good news (periodically) as you mentioned. but why would they come when they see manipulative whales with big walls with fud in the forums and there are a million other 'cheaper' choices on the market? how do you convince them this is a good coin without sounding like an informercial? how do you wait for positive sentiment in a downward trend when cryptos are moving at the speed of light with new coins (clones) popping up each day? i already mentioned but 4...FOUR colored coins on polo already! when no news is out (like currently in blackcoin this week), a gain can spark interest and turn heads at the least. not saying to double the price. but just show green. show steps upwards. bring in new money and then on good news bring in even more!

Whatever is done, just get the right heads to turn - investors and not just speculators.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:34:52 AM

man calm down!  Shocked
i fear there isn't any medication that can cure that particular mix of greed and ADHD.

ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:35:43 AM

has anybody thought what the devs said!?? Sad

I NEVER CALM DOWN  I WANT FUCKING ACTION LETS PUMP THIS COIN UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNN FUCK YEAH

yeah riiiight!

and hello and good buy zeta! troll #2 you can get to number 1 try harder!
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:36:47 AM

Eat that hater Cheesy

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:38:26 AM

man calm down!  Shocked
i fear there isn't any medication that can cure that particular mix of greed and ADHD.
Whatever, got that kid on ignore now.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:38:46 AM

Idiots calm down. no need for pump. just continue developments adoption etc. Stop making urself look retarded because wall st isnt what u think asshats. Soekip dont mind them, just block them or delete them.
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:38:54 AM

Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:39:29 AM

i will ignore u seriously.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:39:38 AM

This graph has been posted so many times and has been right so many times so if you read btc economic/speculation threads from 2012 till now you should FUCKING know that dude haha:-)

So , what is your prediction with your mighty graph?
Besides , it looks very strange that you know so much about the speculation thread , since you've never been out of the alt section , but again...

What are your predictions BASED on that graph. And of course we can make that far more interesting Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
CraWlinG2crypto_coin

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:40:03 AM

man calm down!  Shocked

I NEVER CALM DOWN  I WANT FUCKING ACTION LETS PUMP THIS COIN UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNN FUCK YEAH

Hi could I speak 2 champ ?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRsXxE1KVY
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:41:58 AM

bump over haters and let strong investor build position in to nest jump to 1$ Cheesy

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 ... 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 [1210] 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: