Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 [1363] 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:54:32 PM

Wiz Splash!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:55:41 PM

X11 miners don't forget you can mine BC at CryptoAlts.com

We are over 800 MH/s on X11 right now. Let's see 1 GH/s broken! Grin
I've been mining BC with X11 here for the last 5 days and it's great - the temps are low, the fans are quiet and my meagre stash of BC is growing daily.  

Come on folks, join the fun!!  Smiley

C

Are you using BAMT?
If so, can you point me to how I can switch it from cgminer to sgminer.. Little confused on the steps. LOL
Thank you!
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 03:59:48 PM

How about a professional business marketing plan! I know you talked about it earlier but Blackcoin really needs this. Blackcoin is on:

Facebook: but the page is a community page, not an official fan page > We need sponsored FB posts and Ads.
Twitter: is @coinblack the official Twitter account? Then the user should follow more (targeted) people and post more investment tips regarding to Blackcoin for unaware users, using trending investment hashtags. (like #forex).
Reddit: Tops!

Blackcoin should also be on Google, Pinterest and Linkedin. And we also need an official blog with articles that target our main keywords (bitcoin, blackcoin, investing, ...). People mostly google "bitcoin". We should have a Blackcoin blogpage that has "bitcoin" as main keyword  Cool

If you need people, I can startup, a business LinkedIn page and a Pinterest page. I know how to market them, (including the Facebook Ads that I'm willing to sponsor) it's part of my daily job  Wink
We also need a professional tagline btw.

My 2 cents

We need to be trending

Great we all agree on that  Wink
  • The LinkedIn page is done, I will keep it up to date https://www.linkedin.com/company/blackcoin - Please share it and follow us on Linkedin if you have a profile.
  • Pinterest already has a user "Blackcoin", but the page is empty. Any other propositions for a username?

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:00:31 PM

I've been mining BC with X11 here for the last 5 days and it's great - the temps are low, the fans are quiet and my meagre stash of BC is growing daily.  

C

Are you using BAMT?
If so, can you point me to how I can switch it from cgminer to sgminer.. Little confused on the steps. LOL
Thank you!

I believe BAMT 1.6.2 supports X11, however I could never get that version working with my rigs as I'd have them rebooting every 30 minutes and then hard locking, even with scrypt. So unfortunately for me, only my Windows miners are on X11. My BAMT miners are still on scrypt. However, I'm sure there are some Linux distros out there like BAMT that may support X11, or even maybe you'll just have better luck with BAMT 1.6.2 than I did. I've been too busy with the pool itself to spend time figuring out my Linux miners.

How do I config sgminer to mine all coins.  sgminer.exe -k darkcoin is enough ?

Yes that is enough. "darkcoin" is just the algo x11, it doesn't mean you'll actually be mining darkcoin depending on the node you pick. Wink
CitizenEra5ed

Activity: 52
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:01:05 PM

C

Are you using BAMT?
Thank you!
Sorry, I'm on windows 8.1.

No idea about BAMT, it's witchcraft to me!!

c
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:06:33 PM

How about a professional business marketing plan! I know you talked about it earlier but Blackcoin really needs this. Blackcoin is on:

Facebook: but the page is a community page, not an official fan page > We need sponsored FB posts and Ads.
Twitter: is @coinblack the official Twitter account? Then the user should follow more (targeted) people and post more investment tips regarding to Blackcoin for unaware users, using trending investment hashtags. (like #forex).

Blackcoin should also be on Google, Pinterest and Linkedin. And we also need an official blog with articles that target our main keywords (bitcoin, blackcoin, investing, ...). People mostly google "bitcoin". We should have a Blackcoin blogpage that has "bitcoin" as main keyword  Cool

If you need people, I can startup, a business LinkedIn page and a Pinterest page. I know how to market them, (including the Facebook Ads that I'm willing to sponsor) it's part of my daily job  Wink

My 2 cents

We need to be trending
  • The LinkedIn page is done, I will keep it up to date https://www.linkedin.com/company/blackcoin - Please share it and follow us on Linkedin if you have a profile.
  • Pinterest already has a user "Blackcoin", but the page is empty. Any other propositions for a username?

+1 Perfect and thank you for taking the initiative on this!...
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:08:21 PM

This is imperative.  I've been utilizing #blackcoin #bc #bitcoin #btc #bclife #moon #pos #crypto.  These social media approaches need to all work in tandem as a web of information educating the masses of our benefits as a mainstream currency.

We need to be trending

I am glad you came on board and are helping! Hopefully the recent contributions of others will inspire more people to want to help.

PS: I will be posting my pan shortly. Please feel free to add and/or edit...
ArpFlush

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:08:31 PM

My 2 cents

We need to be trending

+1 Perfect and thank you for taking the initiative on this!...
The pleasure is mine  Smiley

JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:11:03 PM

Off Topic - Wallet Cloak

Yesterday Gritt pointed out I developed an app to allow people to encrypt and hide their Wallets within ordinary images. It is called Wallet Cloak and it is 100% free to use. I developed it because too many people has had issues with hacking and malware, and I wanted to create something that would help prevent that.

You can download Wallet Cloak here: http://www.walletcloak.com/download.php
FAQs: http://www.walletcloak.com/faqs.php
Quick Guide: http://www.walletcloak.com/quick-guide.php

That looks absolutely brilliant, nice one Iconic!

Thanks...

When a wallet is hidden within a image, it camouflages each section in a region of the image. The regions selected to save each bit of the wallet are chosen by performing several calculations with the password entered. The same calculations are performed when recovering the wallet data hidden within the image.

You can do some pretty cool stuff with the image after you cloak the wallet. For example: You can move the image to your phone or digital photo frame for safe keeping. No one will ever know it is there.

Is the program install or can you just run it solo? having that program on your computer is a dead giveaway that something is afoot.

Being able to encrypt the image and delete the program and delete all the cookies of the download would be the most secure.

But would you ever be able to access your wallet by mobile camera. (I'm guessing if the software could de-encrypt it, it could work)
But this is a brilliant thing to come up with that fast.

You would have to transfer the image from your camera back to your PC to decrypt it. If you have hardware lock disabled you can decrypt the wallet on any PC with Wallet Cloak installed.

Cool, though it probably does work best with an image within 1000 images.

Btw. IE you could probably write an announcement tweet. So it can be retweeted.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:33:38 PM

C

Are you using BAMT?
Thank you!

I've been using the litecoin v1.5 of bamt, so had to build my the miners for other algos myself.  Once I tried X11 for the first time I was pretty amazed I could actually touch the GPUs again Wink You might try PiMP (getpimp.org), it's a 64bit USB distro with all prebuilt miners.. however, my hashrates were considerably lower using it on anything outside of sha3.  I would suggest to use the X11 miner from git and build it yourself.  I've done it on both my bamt rigs with no issues:

https://github.com/prettyhatemachine/sph-sgminer

I'll be plugging into the cryptoalts, myself, pretty soon..  cya there

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:36:10 PM

Off Topic - Wallet Cloak

Yesterday Gritt pointed out I developed an app to allow people to encrypt and hide their Wallets within ordinary images. It is called Wallet Cloak and it is 100% free to use. I developed it because too many people has had issues with hacking and malware, and I wanted to create something that would help prevent that.

You can download Wallet Cloak here: http://www.walletcloak.com/download.php
FAQs: http://www.walletcloak.com/faqs.php
Quick Guide: http://www.walletcloak.com/quick-guide.php

That looks absolutely brilliant, nice one Iconic!

Thanks...

When a wallet is hidden within a image, it camouflages each section in a region of the image. The regions selected to save each bit of the wallet are chosen by performing several calculations with the password entered. The same calculations are performed when recovering the wallet data hidden within the image.

You can do some pretty cool stuff with the image after you cloak the wallet. For example: You can move the image to your phone or digital photo frame for safe keeping. No one will ever know it is there.

Getting closer and closer to James Bond.. very cool idea and concept.  Just make sure you don't have the "300" blackcoin image rotating through with your family images on your digital frame

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
tola5

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:38:16 PM

C
what HW are you runing it on ?
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 04:51:00 PM

Oh, come on, you are getting hypersensitive here. I don't want to bicker but I have seen these types of justifications many times, where the claim is always that the uglier design is somehow more functional. I don't mean to offend anyone, I just don't buy that type of rationalisation...

I agree with this.  As someone who has worked in UI design for decades, there are some simple rationales to follow, and Wulf's design is definitely a good one.

If you wish to have criticism be constructive... then you need to think as much about your tone as you do about the content.  I also agree that there is no reason not to have a more elegant layout involved and that the current design could be improved - but considering that the RAD environment used to produce the application was designed originally for the Atari ST (I actually didn't even know it had been made opensource and continued as a project) - there are undoubtedly some pretty ridiculous limitation as far as object layouts - i.e. it's not as elegant as a more modern IDE & language would provide.

However, there's absolutely no reason why someone couldn't start a project to produce a similar application using whatever design they chose... but IE has already stated that his application will be closed-source... so working on a separate project would probably be more fruitful than simply going around in circles trying to convince IE to do something different.  Wink

Huh?  Huh I just read what you wrote: " RAD environment used to produce the application was designed originally for the Atari ST"

Wrong Euphoria Smiley....

I am using my own custom flavor developed over the years: http://rapideuphoria.com/

My environment is flexible enough to do pretty much anything I want. However, to use Wulf's design I would literally have to start over to have the core design fit his design. But I will be making changes once everything is working well...

Perhaps I'm a little older than you, or you don't actually realize the origins of the language (I followed it's development casually back in the early 90s as I had an ST just laying around).  It's not the wrong Euphoria... it's just a very, very different animal than it was back in it's early 16-bit days. Smiley

The more you know:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoria_(programming_language)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:02:25 PM

is the KNC miner competition still running?
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:04:35 PM

AFAIK for the next two months, yes. News post indicated July 4th for the 'raffle'.
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:09:01 PM

It starts a bit later, 5th of May. Just to make sure we can roll parts of V2 out properly.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:13:02 PM

Oh, come on, you are getting hypersensitive here. I don't want to bicker but I have seen these types of justifications many times, where the claim is always that the uglier design is somehow more functional. I don't mean to offend anyone, I just don't buy that type of rationalisation...

I agree with this.  As someone who has worked in UI design for decades, there are some simple rationales to follow, and Wulf's design is definitely a good one.

If you wish to have criticism be constructive... then you need to think as much about your tone as you do about the content.  I also agree that there is no reason not to have a more elegant layout involved and that the current design could be improved - but considering that the RAD environment used to produce the application was designed originally for the Atari ST (I actually didn't even know it had been made opensource and continued as a project) - there are undoubtedly some pretty ridiculous limitation as far as object layouts - i.e. it's not as elegant as a more modern IDE & language would provide.

However, there's absolutely no reason why someone couldn't start a project to produce a similar application using whatever design they chose... but IE has already stated that his application will be closed-source... so working on a separate project would probably be more fruitful than simply going around in circles trying to convince IE to do something different.  Wink

Huh?  Huh I just read what you wrote: " RAD environment used to produce the application was designed originally for the Atari ST"

Wrong Euphoria Smiley....

I am using my own custom flavor developed over the years: http://rapideuphoria.com/

My environment is flexible enough to do pretty much anything I want. However, to use Wulf's design I would literally have to start over to have the core design fit his design. But I will be making changes once everything is working well...

Perhaps I'm a little older than you, or you don't actually realize the origins of the language (I followed it's development casually back in the early 90s as I had an ST just laying around).  It's not the wrong Euphoria... it's just a very, very different animal than it was back in it's early 16-bit days. Smiley

The more you know:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoria_(programming_language)

I was correct when I said the "Wrong Euphoria".

You wrote: "RAD environment used to produce the application was designed originally for the Atari ST (I actually didn't even know it had been made opensource and continued as a project) - there are undoubtedly some pretty ridiculous limitation as far as object layouts - i.e. it's not as elegant as a more modern IDE & language would provide."

The current version of Euphoria is a completely different language compared to its predecessor from the early 90s. Furthermore, the custom version I am using barely resembles the version available on the website. Your post clearly implies that the limitations I mentioned were due to the limitations of its predecessor. You obviously were referring to the Euphoria from the early 90s, so in that regard it is clearly the "Wrong Euphoria".

I never made any mention of the origins of  Euphoria in my previous posts. However, I was pointing out it is much more sophisticated than what you implied. For the record  I have been using Euphoria before it was open source.

The more you know Smiley
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:14:39 PM

This is imperative.  I've been utilizing #blackcoin #bc #bitcoin #btc #bclife #moon #pos #crypto.  These social media approaches need to all work in tandem as a web of information educating the masses of our benefits as a mainstream currency.

We need to be trending

I am glad you came on board and are helping! Hopefully the recent contributions of others will inspire more people to want to help.

PS: I will be posting my pan shortly. Please feel free to add and/or edit...

Thank you IE.  It's nice have support and see plans/goals coming to fruition.  No doubt that us coming together as a community and having a common vision will contribute to ATTENTION & UPWARD TREND.  Looking forward to your agenda proposal.    

ARPflush-I am and sure others as well are grateful for the LinkedIn page you created and from a professional/logistical standpoint, this is gospel.  I'm now following.

BC Community-If you have an Instagram account, please follow @BlackCoinCrypto.  I will continue to grow our audience but this starts with us.  In my experience, once you hit the first 600 followers, things begin to snowball and the olive branch grows.  I can't wait to get my BC Card so I can shoot photo's of everyday people like us using the card for everyday purposes.  I need you to follow to fuel the jet.  

More work to do guys, this is just the beginning.....

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:16:27 PM

From moolah support re: adding BlackCoin to their merchant service - "We're just in the process of deploying V2 of our platform, Blackcoin will become available then!"

Have asked when 'then' is likely to be

EDIT "We're working toward next Monday hopefully!"
ArpFlush

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 05:21:25 PM

Thank you IE.  It's nice have support and see plans/goals coming to fruition.  No doubt that us coming together as a community and having a common vision will contribute to ATTENTION & UPWARD TREND.  Looking forward to your agenda proposal.    

ARPflush-I am and sure others as well are grateful for the LinkedIn page you created and from a professional/logistical standpoint, this is gospel.  I'm now following.

Thanks, social networks are important. I also hope that the admin of the Facebook community page will change it to a business page.

Pages: « 1 ... 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 [1363] 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: