Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 [1370] 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:49:23 AM

I just read the plan and as I pointed out for $30,000 you basically get a custom tailored marketing plan and a few press releases. $30,000 does not cover ads, radio, TV, or events. The firm  will advise you on what you need to be doing.

The reason why I asked my previous questions because PR firms are the worst ROI, especially for a start-up. Any experienced entrepreneur knows never hire a PR firm unless you have millions of dollars to waste, in this case millions of BlackCoins. This is is commonly known fact, but you do not have to take my word for it. Here are links from some of the top business websites confirming what I just wrote:

http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/8-reasons-you-should-not-hire-a-pr-firm.html

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterhimler/2012/01/11/never-hire-a-pr-firm/

http://www.fastcompany.com/3028922/why-startups-shouldnt-use-pr-firms-to-pitch-their-business

Sorry, but me too I have to admit that maybe it's too expensive for now, it's a great idea but each has to go with it's own capacities/capabilities.....and what is going to be worth if we don't have money to execute the plan..Huh

and I'm pretty sure we can find ideas or find someone skilled to do so....

what if the PR company agreed to be (partially) paid in BC?
They would massively benefit from their own work,  initial 30k USD in BlackCoin could become 300k USD iin no time Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:50:43 AM

Sorry, but me too I have to admit that maybe it's too expensive for now, it's a great idea but each has to go with it's own capacities/capabilities.....and what is going to be worth if we don't have money to execute the plan..Huh

its pretty much the same price as that wall street promotion but instead of 2 hours of talking to random people in the street, this promotion will last 90 days and target the people that will actually be interested in this. they have already raised $15000..seems like a much better deal

Finally someone making sense..

Who ever goes against this Idea clearly has no idea what they are talking about. This plan targets specifically the media outlets that we need. 
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:50:53 AM

Remember the old addage

you have to spend money to make money

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:50:57 AM

I just read the plan and as I pointed out for $30,000 you basically get a custom tailored marketing plan and a few press releases. $30,000 does not cover ads, radio, TV, or events. The firm  will advise you on what you need to be doing.

The reason why I asked my previous questions because PR firms are the worst ROI, especially for a start-up. Any experienced entrepreneur knows never hire a PR firm unless you have millions of dollars to waste, in this case millions of BlackCoins. This is is commonly known fact, but you do not have to take my word for it. Here are links from some of the top business websites confirming what I just wrote:

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-startups-shouldnt-hire-pr-firms-2012-1

http://venturebeat.com/2013/05/03/how-to-hire-a-pr-firm-dont-do-it

http://www.fastcompany.com/3028922/why-startups-shouldnt-use-pr-firms-to-pitch-their-business

You pay PR firms to tell you what you need to do, and then you have to pay them again to actually do it. There is never a ROI, that is why startups should never hire a PR firm. But when you have never run a business before unfortunately mistakes like these happen.
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:53:49 AM

X11 miners don't forget you can mine BC at CryptoAlts.com
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:54:26 AM

its pretty much the same price as that wall street promotion but instead of 2 hours of talking to random people in the street, this promotion will last 90 days and target the people that will actually be interested in this. they have already raised $15000..seems like a much better deal

Finally someone making sense..

Who ever goes against this Idea clearly has no idea what they are talking about. This plan targets specifically the media outlets that we need.  

Mark Cuban the Multi Billionaire doesn't know what he is talking about? http://www.businessinsider.com/why-startups-shouldnt-hire-pr-firms-2012-1#!Htx93

goblynn

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:55:57 AM

awesome dude..its getting too warm for me to mine scrypt

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread | Slack
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:56:35 AM

really need to switch over to x11, getting hot up here :/

mctaino

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:57:58 AM

Someone needs desperate attention Huh Huh Huh
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:58:08 AM

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-startups-shouldnt-hire-pr-firms-2012-1

http://venturebeat.com/2013/05/03/how-to-hire-a-pr-firm-dont-do-it

I would choose a community with a foundation that has a serious 90 day PR legitimate plan over your sexist ego wallstreet plan that will only get exposure for a couple of hours.

And by the way, the BlackCoin Foundation sent 20 BTC worth to get on CoinKite. All I see from you are desperate attention that only wants to increase your profit bottom line.

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 02:59:25 AM

panic buying has already started.

feels quite good to just see it happen it with a big grin after having bought a lot on the recent dips Cheesy

mctaino

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:02:12 AM

Does this card design look familiar?  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Arigard

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:04:52 AM

Quote from: IE
You pay PR firms to tell you what you need to do, and then you have to pay them again to actually do it. There is never a ROI, that is why startups should never hire a PR firm. But when you have never run a business before unfortunately mistakes like these happen.

Come now, the sandpit is big enough for everyone to play in. For someone that wants to unite the community together behind ideas, you seem very quick to condescend anything that isn't yours.

There are plenty of business owners in the Blackcoin community, I own one myself. I am sure people inside the Foundation have been involved with running businesses also (In fact i know people that are). Everyone is trying their hardest to bring positive energy to our community and this coin and all of this political spin that seems to be happening is really going to get us nowhere.    

I personally bought one of your cards and feel the Wall Street Promo is a great idea, but I also think what the Blackcoin Foundation is doing is great with this venture, so lets harmonize our efforts and stop trying to play who has the bigger dick.

CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:05:11 AM

Does this card design look familiar?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yep and he even tried to create a debit visa card sort that failed, so instead he came up with the usb wallet. Good effort but he isn't a man of his word.

Coinkite does have the card, but it is not a visa card like Iconic tried to do. You can only use CoinKite card if merchants accepts it.
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:05:34 AM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q   
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV   
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR   
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1   
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

WE NOW HAVE: 1082$ Donated!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:06:02 AM

Guys don't forget to lodge in your Blackcoin prediction Cheesy

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24khwl/im_giving_100_bc_away_heres_how_to_win/

My prediction?

1 BC = 1 Lambo!

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:07:45 AM

Quote from: IE

Come now, the sandpit is big enough for everyone to play in. For someone that wants to unite the community together behind ideas, you seem very quick to condescend anything that isn't yours.

There are plenty of business owners in the Blackcoin community, I own one myself. I am sure people inside the Foundation have been involved with running businesses also (In fact i know people that are). Everyone is trying their hardest to bring positive energy to our community and this coin and all of this political spin that seems to be happening is really going to get us nowhere.    

I personally bought one of your cards and feel the Wall Street Promo is a great idea, but I also think what the Blackcoin Foundation is doing is great with this venture, so lets harmonize our efforts and stop trying to play who has the bigger dick.

my 0,02 BC:

by the time the wall street thing and the PR agency have to be paid the donations that have been raised so far will surely be worth at least 2x the amount of USD they are now.
both things are likely to happen, even if people have to "split" their donations.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:07:52 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO23WBji_Z0

ProsperousWealth

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:09:08 AM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

AMAZING WORK GUYS!!!
thanks for working so hard in the right direction with a great strategic long-term vision in mind!
I have donated 333bc to the address and will pledge 33.3% of all bc mined (w/ my newly purchased 5,200 khs gridseed blade from gawminers Cheesy) this month to this pr campaign.

I hope everyone else will follow me and demonstrate their support of blackcoin by pledging a % of your mining for this month.

bozzie

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 03:11:51 AM

Nice work I've started donating and grabbed another 8K BC since the Blackcast.
Pages: « 1 ... 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 [1370] 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: