Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk  (Read 30581 times)
repairguy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:48:11 AM

Must be your version of Wyoming. When I lived there, the running joke was that every place has four seasons. In Wyoming they are, Winter, winter, winter, and fucking winter!

Nice place for a misanthrope, though. Soft people don't live there. Not very long anyway. They either get hard, get killed, or get out.

No joke.  I thought Nebraska was cold until a friend of mine sent me a picture from Wyoming standing on an oil derrick holding a thermometer that read -31. Not wind chill. -31.  They joked that Wyoming madness was having thicker clothes than they had length of wiener.
ineedit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:48:55 AM

It does because it matters when then don't ship.

psychic and prophetic. deep man.

<---still standing in the corner, being punished for having a sense of humour, and an opinion.

[/quote]

You need to start shipping what you are smoking on Silk Road v2.0  Grin

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:50:12 AM

<---still standing in the corner, being punished for having a sense of humour, and an opinion.

[/quote]

it's open for business again? man i always get left behind!

Grin

ADD: I hope that Interent Formus doesn't attach itself to the loose unquote, that could prove deadly.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
jegersmart

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:52:41 AM

I spoke to Chris for a total of around 40 mins a couple of days ago. He was very professional, very knowledgeable and answered everything I asked. I also emailed and received a response right away.

I felt very comfortable after speaking with him (could be that soothing British accent though) and was pushed over to the side of legitimate.

I have ordered 6 x Enigma-1 machines by wire transfer. Order #50.

Here we go now, this is where faith is required. I don't think April can come fast enough for me. This is my entire savings and I really want it to work out.

Why would anyone put their entire savings into mining? Please tell me this is a joke?Sad

J

because you are a newbie and everybody wants to be better than the newbies.  Grin

I don't understand your post?

I call troll - no one would put their life savings into mining (specially pre-order) - and it is reckless to potentially lie about this on a forum like this where young people could read and get sucked in.

Hopefully I am wrong.

J

Raskulwiki: The painful (for others) and inherent public web forum disease interent formus relies on the sufferer having no sense of humour. This is how the disease breeds. Those with a sense of humour are then labelled with said disease to a level where they look 'trollish' (term used by sufferers of interent formus - to Troll, to be a Troll, to look like a Troll(cite)). Those without a sense of humour are perfect beings in the eyes of the disease and hence why the disease latches onto these unfortunate victims.

To confuse you even more; it's called making conversation and trying to be funny...

anyway, yes, your point is one which had been hashed out (see what I did there?) over and over again. Mining is dead in all forms unless you are a bitcoin miner, in which case, you are immune from interent formus and may carry on happily with your hobby, supporting the bitcoin network and having nice big space heaters in your home. Alternatively, you can go and buy bitcoins, STFU about it and enjoy the rewards in a few years time.

Conclusion: there are threads relevent to your complaint, please post your complaint on those threads, and refrain from spreading FUD on a thread designed to help bitcoin miners acquire bitcoin mining equipment.

Grin

Ah, I see. So you and I and everyone else here knows that "pickaxepete" is a troll? I am glad we agree.

Just to be clear though - as you seem to have difficulty understanding the definition of the word "complaint" - I have not posted a "complaint", I have posted an "opinion". An "opinion" is a subjective view of an individual based on what that individual thinks he/she "knows" at the time in question. I feel that an opinion should be posted in the thread it is aimed at. Why would I post elsewhere (especially at your behest)?

A couple of other things spring to mind. Your (last) posts read like they are composed by a random word generator - plenty of words but no real meaning. Additionally, you are inconsistent. In one paragraph you state that mining is dead and and that people have nice big space heaters, but then in the next you are telling me to stop spreading FUD in a thread designed to help bitcoin miners acquire equipment? So which is it? You spread FUD in one paragraph and then you accuse me of doing the same in the next? More importantly, why would you say that pointing out that no one should spend their life savings on one single high-risk activity is spreading FUD? How do you define FUD?

Sometimes it is best to not post when you are obviously not in a clear frame of mind. Try to compose yourself and get back to me (if you wish).

J

raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:54:31 AM

Ah, I see. So you and I and everyone else here knows that "pickaxepete" is a troll? I am glad we agree.

Just to be clear though - as you seem to have difficulty understanding the definition of the word "complaint" - I have not posted a "complaint", I have posted an "opinion". An "opinion" is a subjective view of an individual based on what that individual thinks he/she "knows" at the time in question. I feel that an opinion should be posted in the thread it is aimed at. Why would I post elsewhere (especially at your behest)?

A couple of other things spring to mind. Your (last) posts read like they are composed by a random word generator - plenty of words but no real meaning. Additionally, you are inconsistent. In one paragraph you state that mining is dead and and that people have nice big space heaters, but then in the next you are telling me to stop spreading FUD in a thread designed to help bitcoin miners acquire equipment? So which is it? You spread FUD in one paragraph and then you accuse me of doing the same in the next? More importantly, why would you say that pointing out that no one should spend their life savings on one single high-risk activity is spreading FUD? How do you define FUD?

Sometimes it is best to not post when you are obviously not in a clear frame of mind. Try to compose yourself and get back to me (if you wish).

J

do what you will mate.

jegersmart

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:59:04 AM

J

do what you will mate.

No answers to any questions? I suspected that would happen.

I think your earlier posts hijacked this thread enough, apologies to everyone else.

I look forward to seeing more from bitcoinultra in terms of pictures, videos of hashing units and then take it from there.

J
raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:07:43 AM

opinions are like assholes... etc etc

Roll Eyes

join the party, don't be a party pooper.
I completely understand the whole 'geeks without social skills' thing, but you sir, take it one step further. I have no desire to 'answer your questions' becasue I don't know what the fuck you are on about.

best wishes.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:08:01 AM

Grin

ADD: I hope that Interent Formus doesn't attach itself to the loose unquote, that could prove deadly.
[/quote]You are truly living up to your name tonight!  I needed a good laugh Cheesy
raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:10:35 AM

Grin

You are truly living up to your name tonight!  I needed a good laugh Cheesy
[/quote]

how's the baby mate? hope she not keeping you up all night!!!
sending my best wishes to you and yours  Smiley

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:12:09 AM

J

do what you will mate.

No answers to any questions? I suspected that would happen.

I think your earlier posts hijacked this thread enough, apologies to everyone else.

I look forward to seeing more from bitcoinultra in terms of pictures, videos of hashing units and then take it from there.

J

Sorry, man. Raskul and I were just having a little fun. sometimes this place gets way to serious.

In truth, this company is looking pretty good. I hope it turns out. Doesn't really look like any American companies are gonna step up Sad
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:14:09 AM

Grin

You are truly living up to your name tonight!  I needed a good laugh Cheesy

how's the baby mate? hope she not keeping you up all night!!!
sending my best wishes to you and yours  Smiley
[/quote]
She is Sad Little Bit had a rough day today. So did her old man.
raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:24:38 AM

She is Sad Little Bit had a rough day today. So did her old man.

It'll all be worth it mate, don't ever give up what you have, I lost a heck of a lot. My little Cadence is nearly 6 now, and I still haven't seen her since she was 3months old. Nothing I could have done would have changed that, at least that's some solace for me but hell, it hurts like hell, probably always will.

CYPER

Activity: 812
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:33:46 PM

People complain that topics get derailed with useless garbage, but it's the same people who actually do it.
Would you care to take your unrelated conversation somewhere else maybe?
I doubt anyone cares what is the weather in Wyoming.
raskul

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:19:21 PM

I care how the weather is, it is of interest to me.

I should say, I feel sometimes folks are a bit too precious about what occurs in particular threads in a public forum. We are having a conversation while we wait for more information from bitcoinultra. Simply put, it's like-minded people sharing experiences on a thread which we are watching, contributing to and anticipating new information. I see no reason for any to complain and there is certainly is no need for anyone to contribute to any part of the discussion if they feel they have no input to it.

Anyway, while time passes and we wait for new info, we are having a conversation.
Those who complain about topics being derailed, perhaps find it difficult to use a scroll bar?

To answer your question Cyper, Biomech and I have already taken the conversation to private message, I hope that I have addressed your concerns and not offended you in any way. I trust this answers your own(off topic) question.

best wishes to you and yours (while we wait for more news)

Rus

jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:44:44 PM

still no
btc payment
why not?

is so new at btc or just a scam?
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:57:48 PM

Agree, dudes get a BitPay account! They'll convert Bitcoin payments to £ for you.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:25:23 PM

I spoke to Chris for a total of around 40 mins a couple of days ago. He was very professional, very knowledgeable and answered everything I asked. I also emailed and received a response right away.

I felt very comfortable after speaking with him (could be that soothing British accent though) and was pushed over to the side of legitimate.

Here we go now, this is where faith is required. I don't think April can come fast enough for me. This is my entire savings and I really want it to work out.

Why would anyone put their entire savings into mining? Please tell me this is a joke?Sad

J

Ummm, I'm a little confused. Perhaps it's that I am new to this forum. Perhaps it is that I do not spend a lot of time in forums. But can someone please clarify why I am being labeled a TROLL?

What exactly is it that I have done wrong to deserve a bashing in here?

When all I have done is describe my brief experience thus far and my purchase of mining equipment.

I find it offensive to be attacked when I have not intentionally done anything wrong, nor have I insulted anyone on this forum.

Whether you or anyone else agree with spending money for something unproven is your opinion and you are entitled to that.

I am not a child, I am 45 years old. I have made numerous investments in the past, some have worked out and some have not. Altogether I have have racked up a total of approximately $250,000 in losses, my investment wins have been greater.

If I choose to put the last of my current money - my savings - into a potentially risky venture then that is my decision and should be respected as such. I have made no suggestion that anyone else do the same. I have made no suggestion that anyone spend even a single dollar in anything. I have only mentioned what I have done.

If my decision bothers anyone then that is unfortunate, but it is my decision and I hope you can appreciate that aspect of the situation.

Being new to this forum does not make me new to computers, to the internet, to investing, to life.

Cheers.

Well put. Like I said earlier, the newbie bashing gets WAY out of hand on this forum.

Sounds like you've used your 45 years a little better than I have Cheesy
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:33:31 PM

J

Ummm, I'm a little confused. Perhaps it's that I am new to this forum. Perhaps it is that I do not spend a lot of time in forums. But can someone please clarify why I am being labeled a TROLL?

When all I have done is describe my brief experience thus far and my purchase of mining equipment.

I find it offensive to be attacked when I have not intentionally done anything wrong, nor have I insulted anyone on this forum.

Whether you or anyone else agree with spending money for something unproven is your opinion and you are entitled to that.

I am not a child, I am 45 years old. I have made numerous investments in the past, some have worked out and some have not. Altogether I have have racked up a total of approximately $250,000 in losses, my investment wins have been greater.

If I choose to put the last of my current money - my savings - into a potentially risky venture then that is my decision and should be respected as such. I have made no suggestion that anyone else do the same. I have made no suggestion that anyone spend even a single dollar in anything. I have only mentioned what I have done.

If my decision bothers anyone then that is unfortunate, but it is my decision and I hope you can appreciate that aspect of the situation.

Being new to this forum does not make me new to computers, to the internet, to investing, to life.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum from another 45er - you'll get used to it Smiley

donations not accepted
V4Vendettas

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:53:32 AM

Isn't waiting just the most fun! Sure its not but it can be made less uncomfortable.

Shame we only have Vaporware to look at until the 31st. Unless Chris got hit by a car/bus/meteor I really can not see what would have prevented him from posting the suggested pictures. Such a simple thing that would not only reassure customers but add credibility to the company and in turn generate more potential customers.

All we have to go on its the fact that it's a VAT registered, limited company and that we have been able to call a guy called Chris (no second name) and he seems nice and professional on the phone. 

So for UK customers at least I guess we have placed our "faith" in credit card companies and UK law to protect us.

I if I could pick I would choose the pictures 1000 times over.

Still it is the weekend and no doubt they were all very very busy on Friday I guess Chris could jump in here at any time with tons of prototype/miner porn construction pics and make everyone very happy. Or he could just leave his customers in the dark.

Have to wait and see I guess.

jegersmart

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:42:38 AM

J

Cheers.

Pickaxepete, my apologies - based on my subjective opinion I suspected your post was not true because I cannot imagine doing this myself in any shape or form. If it is true, good luck and hope all comes good for you.

J
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: