Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:41:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 750 GH/s - 3TH/s Miners from $3565 - www.bitcoinultra.co.uk  (Read 30579 times)
faxfan2002

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:22:01 PM

I did a little calculation and based upon current difficultly (big caveat!) the Ant's ROI in around 63 (included PSU and import duty into UK) days and the 750GH/s in around 61 days. Obviously having 1 box rather than 4 makes life a lot simpler.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:25:37 PM

I did a little calculation and based upon current difficultly (big caveat!) the Ant's ROI in around 63 (included PSU and import duty into UK) days and the 750GH/s in around 61 days. Obviously having 1 box rather than 4 makes life a lot simpler.

Did you set the calculator for mid-April at a minimum?  Because according to BitcoinUltra's post they just finally finished testing and manufacturing PCB's.  Seems like something that should've been done awhile ago.  They haven't even showed any pictures of chips or a test rig mining at a pool yet!   Tongue

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Biomech
Legendary

Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:29:43 PM

still no news/updates/photos??
lol, who did order?? Grin
fell your pain bros.

for new comers, here is the ONLY asic manufacturer that actually delivers within 3 working days after payment: http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/
although those products dont actually ROI now.

pro tip: just buy bitcoin (at least until new products from known manufacturers later on this year)

edit: im waiting for ASICMINER new chips to be spread all over the place Smiley

That's a bit disingenuous, don't you think? Bitmain usually ships in that timeframe as well. They don't guarantee it, but they pride themselves on doing it.

I'm curious about the ASICMINER chips myself. And gen 2 Bitfury. And the rumoured Gen 2 Bitmain chips.. Wouldn't be surprised if Gridseed has a rabbit or two left in their hat either.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:36:17 PM

Did you set the calculator for mid-April at a minimum?  Because according to BitcoinUltra's post they just finally finished testing and manufacturing PCB's.  Seems like something that should've been done awhile ago.  They haven't even showed any pictures of chips or a test rig mining at a pool yet!   Tongue
Again, playing devil's advocate here. Not having shown it and not having done it are different. They couldn't have finalized their board design much before this, since the A1 chips haven't been out that long. They said they had sent them to production, and had all the necessary components.

Yeah, they probably should shoot the bins of components and post up the image just to stop trolling and slow speculation, but I wouldn't want to be bothered either. They have 19 days to meet their self imposed deadline. I won't call them on anything else until that deadline has passed. I wish they hadn't gone the pre-order route, but they did. Only by a few weeks, though, rather than some pie-in-the-sky date that they pulled out of their ass like several other manufacturers/vendors have done.

The A1's are out there, both Swiss and chinese knockoffs. They work. Let's see what these guys do with 'em.
ChuckBuck

Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:48:52 PM

Again, playing devil's advocate here. Not having shown it and not having done it are different. They couldn't have finalized their board design much before this, since the A1 chips haven't been out that long. They said they had sent them to production, and had all the necessary components.

Yeah, they probably should shoot the bins of components and post up the image just to stop trolling and slow speculation, but I wouldn't want to be bothered either. They have 19 days to meet their self imposed deadline. I won't call them on anything else until that deadline has passed. I wish they hadn't gone the pre-order route, but they did. Only by a few weeks, though, rather than some pie-in-the-sky date that they pulled out of their ass like several other manufacturers/vendors have done.

The A1's are out there, both Swiss and chinese knockoffs. They work. Let's see what these guys do with 'em.

I see your point Biomech, just curious why they even bothered posting this a few days ago:

Crazy day as you can all imagine, here are some pictures of the Enigma 1 case, I will take some pictures of our boards and manufacturing when I get on site

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:56:01 PM

They have 19 days to meet their self imposed deadline. I won't call them on anything else until that deadline has passed. I wish they hadn't gone the pre-order route, but they did. Only by a few weeks, though, rather than some pie-in-the-sky date that they pulled out of their ass like several other manufacturers/vendors have done.

19 days, plus they are allowed to be 10 days late, so 29 days before you can request a refund, plus then refunds can take another 21 days, as per their TOS.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:01:34 PM

fell your pain bros.

for new comers, here is the ONLY asic manufacturer that actually delivers within 3 working days after payment: http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/

pro tip: just buy bitcoin (at least until new products from known manufacturers later on this year)

That's a bit disingenuous, don't you think? Bitmain usually ships in that timeframe as well. They don't guarantee it, but they pride themselves on doing it.

I'm curious about the ASICMINER chips myself. And gen 2 Bitfury. And the rumoured Gen 2 Bitmain chips.. Wouldn't be surprised if Gridseed has a rabbit or two left in their hat either.

didnt mean to sound disingenuous  Undecided
just wanted to warn people about ordering asics from out of the blur companies that show up as easily as they disappear.
True that bitmain also is quite a safe investment but they chips are on decline now as new gen chips are about to pop up.

I expect AM to take the lead this year and leave bitmain quite far away as they skipped gen2 (which could be close to what bitmain offers now). Once they'll relase it, bitmain will have go through another designing and development cycle to keep up with AM and Bitfury.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:07:51 PM

fell your pain bros.

didnt mean to sound disingenuous  Undecided
just wanted to warn people about ordering asics from out of the blur companies that show up as easily as they disappear.
True that bitmain also is quite a safe investment but they chips are on decline now as new gen chips are about to pop up.

I expect AM to take the lead this year and leave bitmain quite far away as they skipped gen2 (which could be close to what bitmain offers now). Once they'll relase it, bitmain will have go through another designing and development cycle to keep up with AM and Bitfury.

Bit OTT for this thread maybe, but BM have already hinted their respin (BF2 equiv) is in production and their nextgen (28nm) is in development.

But back on topic, hurry up bitcoinultra, you have a committed client base ready to spend coin with you once you can prove with some simple valid updates that you have something to sell.

Lets go!

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:57:34 PM

i think is scam finally Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
jayson001

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:48:24 AM

fell your pain bros.

didnt mean to sound disingenuous  Undecided

Bit OTT for this thread maybe, but BM have already hinted their respin (BF2 equiv) is in production and their nextgen (28nm) is in development.

But back on topic, hurry up bitcoinultra, you have a committed client base ready to spend coin with you once you can prove with some simple valid updates that you have something to sell.

Lets go!

From the beginning it is suspicious for bitcoinultra. They push a product into market when it is still in development stage. Before announcing the product, they should at least have a small  batch of rigs tested fully at least one week. development/lab <--> test in real situation <--> product in the market. Too much uncertainty from lab directly to product. Let's pray this will not turn out as another scam.
freebit13

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:19:49 AM

From the beginning it is suspicious for bitcoinultra. They push a product into market when it is still in development stage. Before announcing the product, they should at least have a small  batch of rigs tested fully at least one week. development/lab <--> test in real situation <--> product in the market. Too much uncertainty from lab directly to product. Let's pray this will not turn out as another scam.
I agree, at first this was a 'no pre-order' sale, but now they have taken orders without any proof of hardware and they have not even assembled the PCB's yet (by their own admission)... how is that not a pre-order then?

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:54:56 AM

They have 19 days to meet their self imposed deadline. I won't call them on anything else until that deadline has passed. I wish they hadn't gone the pre-order route, but they did. Only by a few weeks, though, rather than some pie-in-the-sky date that they pulled out of their ass like several other manufacturers/vendors have done.

19 days, plus they are allowed to be 10 days late, so 29 days before you can request a refund, plus then refunds can take another 21 days, as per their TOS.

Noted. I'm JAFO here, but I expect to see some movement by the actual deadline, not the "weasel clause". Else they're just another company I'll not do business with. I have never been burnt by a pre order, cuz I won't do 'em. Start in hand, you got my serious attention.
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:57:50 AM

unbelievable, more trolls trying to take your money

jegersmart

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 11:05:09 AM

As I said before, way too early to know whether this is a scam or not....

J

p.s. people may have their own agendas though in trashing others.....
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:19:03 AM

J

Any longer and these will be unprofitable before they've even been made  Undecided

Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:38:21 AM

J

Its not hard to think any website asking for your money without any evidence there miners exist is not a scam,they have proved nothing at all,and they have had enough time now since there first post, the images on there website prove nothing really,has anyone been to visit there location and take some pictures,have they released a video yet?

jegersmart

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 11:43:16 AM

J

Its not hard to think any website asking for your money without any evidence there miners exist is not a scam,they have proved nothing at all,and they have had enough time now since there first post, the images on there website prove nothing really,has anyone been to visit there location and take some pictures,have they released a video yet?

so what is different to Alpha Tec?

J

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:48:09 PM

J

True.

Im with the others.  As soon as there is proof im in. But here there isnt anything.

If it was my company and I had started production id be all over the place where itz being made taking photos and videos so there was no doubt in anyone's mind.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:34:05 PM

J

Any longer and these will be unprofitable before they've even been made  Undecided

looking at what's just been switched on the network at the beginning of this difficulty round, I'm inclined to say that you may well be right!
i'm predicting next diff-up ~40%.

anyone want to buy a babyjet? LOL

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:30:16 PM

Weren't we expecting some pics Wed or Thursday...

donations not accepted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: