Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:33:53 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 05:42:41 PM by infovortice2013

Ethereum low prices are done by fractional reserve of chinese exchanges, its simply left users trading with tickets and sell 80% of all ethereum user coins to take bitcoins.

The best that ethereum has done for his value its stay away from chinesse exchanges,,,,

Bitshares is the best example about how a group of exchanges can damage and manipulate price of shares i

until all of this shit xploit as investor i say thanks because can buy at low prices, and like holder say "censured"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:41:03 PM

Wup yesterday night i dont know how but my ac adaptor of Zeus miner was burned, im out the bussiness for this moment !!

Ill buy new conectors and ac stuff, but preffer  soldering ac cable direct to gridseed blade

please RJF19 i sent pm time ago about how to do it, machine have 3 pins, and i have couple of cables black and yellow ,,, that make a few possible combinations but maybe machine burn trying them, i think i read you have few miners running, if you tell me how to do it, will be cheaper and faster solution.

thanks in advance,.

DNotes in games, DNotes in books, DNotes growing, very promising work Smiley

i need dig DNotes!!!!!!! please help.

Cheesy

Sorry for the delay, busy time of year for me. Here's the pic showing where to solder the wires for the Gridseed Blades.

Don't let the connections get too hot and connect the negative (black, ground) wire to BOTH ground posts on the plug as shown.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:53:14 PM

Ethereum low prices are done by fractional reserve of chinese exchanges, its simply left users trading with tickes and sell 80% of all ethereum user coins to take bitcoins.

The best that ethereum has done for his value its stay away from chinesse exchanges,,,,

Bitshares is the best example about how a group of exchanges can damage and manipulate price of shares in exchange

until all of this shit xploit as investor i say thanks because can buy at low prices, and like holder say "censured"

I suspect that the Chinese exchanges have a lot to do with the ferocious volatilities. Some of the price movements have been insane. But unfortunately, there must be a lot of people interested in that kind of "excitement" even though it is easy to get hurt.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:09:59 PM

http://dcebrief.com/why-bitcoin-remains-so-relevant/

RJF19

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:20:49 PM

We have been hearing a lot about blockchain and smart contracts these days. Despite the fact that there is huge potential, it is greatly

SNIP

Cynical mode ON:

I absolutely hate how "buzz" words become instantly accepted into the lexicon. Using "smart" in everything connected to computers and technology is not only inaccurate, it's very annoying. NONE of this stuff is "smart". It's really quite dumb since it can only do what it was programmed to do and at this point in AI development, that's not really much.

Smart implies thought, reasoning and to some extent, emotion, none of which silicon chips will ever be able to grasp. Mimic maybe but not on a functional level found in the human brain. This is all part of the constant "dumbing down" of society in general. Everything, everywhere is geared to separate you from your wealth. Have you ever seen someone watching a really stupid TV show and a picture of a little IQ meter pops in your head as the needle edges ever toward zero? The lower that meter goes, the more crap and useless junk they can sell you and, that's the bottom line, selling you.

This is what happens when marketing and ad men rule the industry. The unexpected consequence is that they are setting themselves up for failure without even realizing it. Once we start thinking some piece of software or electronic device is "smart" we expect it to act that way. Of course, at some point, it WILL let us down and in a way that really hurts since we thought it was "smart". How could a "smart" thing do this to us?  

Dump, move on, find new smart thing, disappoint, dump....  And so the cycle goes.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:32:59 PM

We have been hearing a lot about blockchain and smart contracts these days. Despite the fact that there is huge potential, it is greatly

SNIP

Cynical mode ON:

I absolutely hate how "buzz" words become instantly accepted into the lexicon. Using "smart" in everything connected to computers and technology is not only inaccurate, it's very annoying. NONE of this stuff is "smart". It's really quite dumb since it can only do what it was programmed to do and at this point in AI development, that's not really much.

Smart implies thought, reasoning and to some extent, emotion, none of which silicon chips will ever be able to grasp. Mimic maybe but not on a functional level found in the human brain. This is all part of the constant "dumbing down" of society in general. Everything, everywhere is geared to separate you from your wealth. Have you ever seen someone watching a really stupid TV show and a picture of a little IQ meter pops in your head as the needle edges ever toward zero? The lower that meter goes, the more crap and useless junk they can sell you and, that's the bottom line, selling you.

This is what happens when marketing and ad men rule the industry. The unexpected consequence is that they are setting themselves up for failure without even realizing it. Once we start thinking some piece of software or electronic device is "smart" we expect it to act that way. Of course, at some point, it WILL let us down and in a way that really hurts since we thought it was "smart". How could a "smart" thing do this to us?  

Dump, move on, find new smart thing, disappoint, dump....  And so the cycle goes.

I generally agree with what you are saying, in the case of "smart" stuff, people are reading into what smart actually means in this sense. Essentially an event can trigger a programmed action "(of a device) programmed so as to be capable of some independent action", but not intelligent in any way, just reactive. You're right though, it is a lot of buzz for what it really is.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:46:05 PM

SNIP

Cynical mode ON:

I generally agree with what you are saying, in the case of "smart" stuff, people are reading into what smart actually means in this sense. Essentially an event can trigger a programmed action "(of a device) programmed so as to be capable of some independent action", but not intelligent in any way, just reactive. You're right though, it is a lot of buzz for what it really is.

I hear you loud and clear, RJF. I can admit that I did get annoyed a few times after being misled by some clever headlines on blockchain projects; only to find that they were quite “dump” – smart contracts, IMO.

The undoubted killer app is the digital currency part of the technology. But itself, it has only limited speculative value and insanely volatile. To become truly valuable, digital currencies, like DNotes, must meet the full functions of money. There will be killer apps for smart contract and other blockchain related applications. However, we have not seen them yet.
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:45:34 PM

Wup yesterday night i dont know how but my ac adaptor of Zeus miner was burned, im out the bussiness for this moment !!

Ill buy new conectors and ac stuff, but preffer  soldering ac cable direct to gridseed blade

please RJF19 i sent pm time ago about how to do it, machine have 3 pins, and i have couple of cables black and yellow ,,, that make a few possible combinations but maybe machine burn trying them, i think i read you have few miners running, if you tell me how to do it, will be cheaper and faster solution.

thanks in advance,.

Cheesy

Sorry for the delay, busy time of year for me. Here's the pic showing where to solder the wires for the Gridseed Blades.

Don't let the connections get too hot and connect the negative (black, ground) wire to BOTH ground posts on the plug as shown.

thanks for the pic bro ,,,  what frecuency you use for not burn/hot connections?  700 mzh?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:18:36 PM

Really good read on this report here, makes a lot of sense. We are seeing a lot more realistic thinking towards blockchain applications and I am glad to see it, there needs to be a shift in the industry from overly hyped potential to real world application. Highlights from Coindesk's article Banca IMI Researcher: Blockchain Won't Work if Banks Don't Change

The head of interest rate and credit models at Banca IMI, an investment banking and capital markets subsidiary of Intesa Sanpaolo, has penned a new paper on blockchain technology.

Dedicated to spotlighting "real business cases" for the technology, Massimo Morini’s report argues that the lesson that should be learned from cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin is that traditional financial business model needs to be reformed, not just improved.

Morini writes:

"One crucial misunderstanding here is the idea that blockchain technology can be exported to financial markets as they are to make them more efficient. This is meaningless; blockchain technology was created to change some trust-based business processes to make them less reliant on trust; without structural changes in this direction the best of blockchain technology is lost and just the inefficiencies are left."

"Legal and regulatory status could come earlier than expected if regulators see advantages in an architecture which is more transparent and creates less risk than most of the current solutions."

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:32:43 AM

The banks are making a move on the very lucrative cheque cashing market utilized mainly by the unbanked poor.

Banks look to enter the lucrative business of check-cashing

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/banks-look-enter-lucrative-business-173003819.html

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 01:53:31 AM

The banks are making a move on the very lucrative cheque cashing market utilized mainly by the unbanked poor.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/banks-look-enter-lucrative-business-173003819.html

It is hard to believe that funds can't be instantly verified today, let alone require an additional fee to release funds early. We live in an instantaneous world, where almost everything can be handled in the blink of an eye. Digital currency is bringing us closer to that reality.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:18:33 AM

It is hard to believe that funds can't be instantly verified today, let alone require an additional fee to release funds early. We live in an instantaneous world, where almost everything can be handled in the blink of an eye. Digital currency is bringing us closer to that reality.

Wouldn't it be nice if forward thinking employers had an emergency CRISP for their employees as well as the Employee benefit/retirement ones. That way the employee could eventually get ahead of the pay day loan shark and never have to use those services again.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:41:41 AM

Wouldn't it be nice if forward thinking employers had an emergency CRISP for their employees as well as the Employee benefit/retirement ones. That way the employee could eventually get ahead of the pay day loan shark and never have to use those services again.

Very smart idea Chase! That could be very helpful.

RJF19

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:44:59 AM

thanks in advance,.

Cheesy

thanks for the pic bro ,,,  what frecuency you use for not burn/hot connections?  700 mzh?

I run them at 800MHz  I recommend you bump the input voltage to 14 VDC if you can. That will lower the amp draw but keep the power the same while reducing heat at the connection points. Power factor actually stays constant but the Gridseeds seem to like the higher voltage/less current arrangement.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 06:32:26 AM

Volume in the U.S.? or Europe (Eurozone)?
Something like:
https://bitcoingiftcards.com.au
https://www.livingroomofsatoshi.com

Mark
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:05:42 PM

Very smart idea Chase! That could be very helpful.

I agree that it is a great idea. Good employers should be more concern about helping their employees especially in cases where it cost them very little but means a lot to their employees.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 03:20:40 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 03:43:25 PM by DNotes

http://dcebrief.com/decentralized-currency-decentralized-life/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 04:25:02 PM

Great article by the way Brandon!

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:59:45 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 02:40:46 AM by CryptoBroker79

Thanks, I enjoyed writing it.
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 06:33:35 PM

thanks in advance,.

Cheesy

I run them at 800MHz  I recommend you bump the input voltage to 14 VDC if you can. That will lower the amp draw but keep the power the same while reducing heat at the connection points. Power factor actually stays constant but the Gridseeds seem to like the higher voltage/less current arrangement.

how i can bump to 14 vdc ?  im using modular ac 1050 watts

joning pool again
Pages: « 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 [494] 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: