Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF  (Read 130988 times)
InsanityDev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:47:36 PM

no the chap is right because then you send it to the exchange and lose another 10% your right it is cheaper to buy from exchange as you wont incur that charge.

if you choose to do that, you can of course give me a WOLF address which is at the exchange and lose nothing, as many do.

BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:19:19 PM

i'm waiting for insanitycoin website  Cheesy
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:22:15 PM

I'm making one slowly, between conversations, scammer hunting, and orders.

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:52:22 PM

I'm making one slowly, between conversations, scammer hunting, and orders.

can we get the coin added to coinmarketcap.com
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:40:16 PM

Probably, but I personally feel it's a little too early, let's give it a couple of weeks, ideal time would be just as the supply runs dry.

mini update:
  • pot at 24, on target nicely to hit or break 100 this week
  • discussing wolf with some larger chinese investors I know and organizing translation
  • starting to be convinced I should iteratively develop insanitycoin with some very unique features to ensure longevity

tldr; feeling this coin may end up being my full time job for the next year or so

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:14:58 PM

Probably, but I personally feel it's a little too early, let's give it a couple of weeks, ideal time would be just as the supply runs dry.

mini update:
  • discussing wolf with some larger chinese investors I know and organizing translation
  • starting to be convinced I should iteratively develop insanitycoin with some very unique features to ensure longevity

tldr; feeling this coin may end up being my full time job for the next year or so
Think you might be on to something here.

Im thinking a suite of crazy/mad/stupid mini trading games. Havn't given it too much thought, but what sprung to mind was a kind of duck-shoot, where if you had control of a non sequential order execution book (e.g. crypto rush), you could 'shoot' at peoples orders in a pre-defined/announced range of price, possibly. Could even use a troll-box to announce. Be fun watching everyone shuffle their prices around hoping to get 'hit'.

InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:24:26 PM

mini update:

Im thinking a suite of crazy/mad/stupid mini trading games. Havn't given it too much thought, but what sprung to mind was a kind of duck-shoot, where if you had control of a non sequential order execution book (e.g. crypto rush), you could 'shoot' at peoples orders in a pre-defined/announced range of price, possibly. Could even use a troll-box to announce. Be fun watching everyone shuffle their prices around hoping to get 'hit'.

I was thinking more along the lines of the first 3rd generation coin, why aim low with novelty stuff. How about mounting the whole thing on the www with a decentralized exchange running on top of blockchains, in browser mining, share mining pay walls, vote based distributed whaling where the wolf pack works as together with votes as a whale.. something a little more innovative. May as well raise the bar a little.. we don't want to be stuck in c++ clients forever putting trust in exchanges all our life do we?

Wink

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:27:30 PM

mini update:

I was thinking more along the lines of the first 3rd generation coin, why aim low with novelty stuff. How about mounting the whole thing on the www with a decentralized exchange running on top of blockchains, in browser mining, share mining pay walls, vote based distributed whaling where the wolf pack works as together with votes as a whale.. something a little more innovative. May as well raise the bar a little.. we don't want to be stuck in c++ clients forever do putting trust in exchanges all our life do we?

Wink
Well, that sounds like something the NXT platform/s could handle soon.  Wink
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:33:37 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 12:20:58 AM by InsanityDev

Well, that sounds like something the NXT platform/s could handle soon.  Wink

no comment lol, please don't spoil all my fun, was thinking about the platform not the currency

btc pot at 28 BTC after 2 days, 4 to go, going offline for the night at circa 01:30 UTC.

thesamson

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:37:51 AM

mini update:

Sounds awesome!

InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:32:31 AM

mini update:

Sounds awesome!

thanks Smiley online and processing orders again

Zeegeuze

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:29:52 PM

So much troubles with Poloniex... It's blocked the whole time since some days!
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:25:14 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 04:40:00 PM by InsanityDev

So much troubles with Poloniex... It's blocked the whole time since some days!

Yes, a little frustrating - I know the creator is very active and making changes, adding features and adding coins.. I think people are starting to use this exchange more and more, leading to typical growing pains many have. I'm working on the assumption that Tristan knows what he is doing and is getting everything in order, he certainly is very active and busy.

Update & Questions

We now have windows qt (Pompobit) and mac os qt (thesamson) maintainers, who have each released stable current versions of insanity coin. I would like to donate 400 WOLF to each of them from the supply, with an additional 200 WOLF to Pompobit, as he worked for days to fix Litecoins [ulr]https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/issues/111]issue 111[/url] for us, something which ensure we have a new stable wallet, and something nobody else has done yet that I'm aware of. If nobody objects with a fair reason, I will allocate and send the WOLF to them tomorrow.

As a community, is this ann thread enough to keep up to date with Insanity Coin? If not what community resources would you like? (twitter, subreddit, website, blog, all of the above?)

Finally, a quick heads up that investment from the east is coming to the project to purchase wolf, support translation and promotion, and support it longer term (long after the 9 week trading game / distribution phase), expect updates in due course.

Ann updated.

Best Regards and thanks for your support and interest so far.

BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:31:43 PM

Update & Questions

As a community, is this ann thread enough to keep up to date with Insanity Coin? If not what community resources would you like? (twitter, subreddit, website, blog, all of the above?)

1.Website
2.Subreddit
3.Twitter
blog not too important
Smiley
Zeegeuze

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:56:54 PM

It would be good to have a place to read all your updates, without needing to search for it between other messages. But I want to keep the other messages as well, as they have sometimes good tips, definitely during Sundays ;-).
r0b1nuk

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:18:02 PM

yeah good idea. also include what the pot is at as that always interests me

Bitrated user: r0b1nuk.
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:19:15 PM

3.Twitter

Twitter done, I'll keep it active and post all updates through there: https://twitter.com/CoinInsanity

pot sitting just under 30, with 25 pending

kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:25:48 PM

Yes to sending 200 WOLF to Pompobit. Perhaps Togami should give him a call...
Yes on 200 sent to thesamson as well.

ANN thread is good as long as the most important info is kept up to date in the OP.
Agree with BlackMarket except I'd put website at #3. Blog, not needed.

East investors can only add to the insanity! Smiley  
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:29:36 PM

I really don't think this would work with a stupid trading engine like on Cryptorush.

That way it just becomes gambling rather than actual trading strategy, pick a number from 1 to 100 and hope the dev picks the same one.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:32:35 PM

Yes to sending 200 WOLF to Pompobit. Perhaps Togami should give him a call...
Yes on 200 sent to thesamson as well.

ANN thread is good as long as the most important info is kept up to date in the OP.
Agree with BlackMarket except I'd put website at #3. Blog, not needed.

East investors can only add to the insanity! Smiley  

thanks kimosan, opting for twitter (active https://twitter.com/CoinInsanity ) + website (developing)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: