Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF  (Read 130988 times)
domtasc3

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:13:30 AM

I can't really seize control of someone's funds. If you all want to do some sort of community takeover, I would be open to considering leaving the WOLF market up, but we really should get in contact with this guy. I'll send him an email and see if he answers.

I'm thinking of taking it over, so if possible it would be great to leave it up? Otherwise a lot of people are going to lose money.

If he doesn't reply to you and escrow.ms, I'll send him another email.

If you can take it over, I will help in any way that I can.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:19:53 AM

It seems the dev is going through some personal issues. Hopefully he'll answer someone soon. I'm willing to leave it up if something is going to be done with it.

thanks!
jioy

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:23:02 AM

I like this coin just for the name,lol
soujiegy

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:08:14 AM

I hope all is well Cry
xyzzts1

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:22:27 AM

DEV should come out to explain Huh

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:38:54 AM

I can't really seize control of someone's funds. If you all want to do some sort of community takeover, I would be open to considering leaving the WOLF market up, but we really should get in contact with this guy. I'll send him an email and see if he answers.

I'm thinking of taking it over, so if possible it would be great to leave it up? Otherwise a lot of people are going to lose money.

Thanks Smiley

I'll need the WOLF supply if we do though. I was thinking of destroying the coins or just doing a cheap giveaway and raising some BTC to do a final big pump.
coinlover57

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:50:27 AM

Thanks Smiley

I'll need the WOLF supply if we do though. I was thinking of destroying the coins or just doing a cheap giveaway and raising some BTC to do a final big pump.

A giveaway to make more people aware of the coin is good but I think the majority of the remaining coins should be destroyed or sold at a decent price otherwise the initial investors who bought at 0.001 and held since will loose big money...
InsanityDev (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:02:22 PM

Hi All,

Sorry for my quietness recently, things haven't been so great.

I've been talking to NWO and Tristan from poloniex to get an interim plan in place. So to keep it short:

• WOLF will be moving to a mined coin with a small block reward (previously outlined) and a small transaction fee (0.01) in the next 24 hours, I'll contact Pompobit to get windows-qt clients released, and will liase with tristan to get Poloniex on to the new clients - for other targets it'll be the same as usual, compile from github or download the updated qt/daemon.
  • No delisting will happen, rather this will free up WOLF to be listed at multiple sites, including of course, Poloniex.
  • In the interim NWO will either fully or partially manage WOLF, including working through any decisions the community wants, distributing coins or destroying it, and so forth. I'll still be in the picture but taking a back seat on the day to day basis.
  • All development plans are still on the cards, just delayed somewhat due to personal circumstance. The above two steps will free me up to concentrate on that side of things.

I'd like to apologise for any concern caused, and will be updating along with NWO over the coming hours and days.

I'd also like to confirm that all coin is safe and unspent, and that contrary to this being a scam, I'm actually rather out of pocket over it, I've been paying 0.65 BTC every week to keep the network going since inception, have a decent amount of WOLF which I've bought myself, and have been paying for a full dedicated server for the project etc - and the added weight that people I know and like are invested in this to various degrees.

Simply my life is hectic and very stressful at the moment, almost at breaking point, and WOLF had become a stressful problem rather than an enjoyable project. This approach clears up the stressful side and allows me to dedicate any free time to positive steps development wise. There's a load of partially complete work, prototypes, two domains, and a good server for everything, it'll be great to get back on to that side of things.

I'm trying to keep positive at the minute, so I'll let NWO fill me in on the positives & negatives from the thread later, discuss, set all this in motion, and we'll update later tonight or tomorrow morning with what's happening, the aforementioned implemented, and get this going again properly.

Best Regards to you all.

xyzzts1

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:46:03 PM

Hi All,

I've been talking to NWO and Tristan from poloniex to get an interim plan in place. So to keep it short:

• WOLF will be moving to a mined coin with a small block reward (previously outlined) and a small transaction fee (0.01) in the next 24 hours, I'll contact Pompobit to get windows-qt clients released, and will liase with tristan to get Poloniex on to the new clients - for other targets it'll be the same as usual, compile from github or download the updated qt/daemon.
  • No delisting will happen, rather this will free up WOLF to be listed at multiple sites, including of course, Poloniex.
  • In the interim NWO will either fully or partially manage WOLF, including working through any decisions the community wants, distributing coins or destroying it, and so forth. I'll still be in the picture but taking a back seat on the day to day basis.
  • All development plans are still on the cards, just delayed somewhat due to personal circumstance. The above two steps will free me up to concentrate on that side of things.

I'd like to apologise for any concern caused, and will be updating along with NWO over the coming hours and days.

I'd also like to confirm that all coin is safe and unspent, and that contrary to this being a scam, I'm actually rather out of pocket over it, I've been paying 0.65 BTC every week to keep the network going since inception, have a decent amount of WOLF which I've bought myself, and have been paying for a full dedicated server for the project etc - and the added weight that people I know and like are invested in this to various degrees.

Simply my life is hectic and very stressful at the moment, almost at breaking point, and WOLF had become a stressful problem rather than an enjoyable project. This approach clears up the stressful side and allows me to dedicate any free time to positive steps development wise. There's a load of partially complete work, prototypes, two domains, and a good server for everything, it'll be great to get back on to that side of things.

I'm trying to keep positive at the minute, so I'll let NWO fill me in on the positives & negatives from the thread later, discuss, set all this in motion, and we'll update later tonight or tomorrow morning with what's happening, the aforementioned implemented, and get this going again properly.

Best Regards to you all.
Can have a look at the P network, you immediately appear prices, as long as you are in, you will not lose faith in the Wolf.
I hope you can continue
We can understand your family situation, but please keep some reply.
Best wishes to you

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
maodan1314

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:52:29 PM

Hi All,

Best Regards to you all.
Best wishes to you

Jen Ann4v

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:54:43 PM

initial return today: 1.2%. (first exit from wolf in BTC)
chouchou

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:45:44 PM

Hi All,

Best Regards to you all.
Best wishes to you
+1

GlobAllCoin -100%IPO- (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720348.0)chouchou5210521@163.com
InsanityDev (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:15:14 PM

update I'm implementing the following now:

• removal of percentage based fee, replace with a traditional fixed 0.002 WOLF fee
  • a block reward of 0.48 WOLF for 17 weeks, this will produce 27417.6 WOLF (1612.8 per week)
  • a block reward of 0.24 WOLF for 26 weeks, this will produce 20966.4 (806.4 per week)
  • (optional - codified) a permanent block reward of 0.12 WOLF thereafter (this will produce 20966.4 per year)
  • (optional) move to PoS, or other

We'll discuss the following in due course, for now it's important to get miners in and supporting the network, and some forward momentum. We'll gather comments on moving forward for a long term mining strategy over the coming days and weeks.

New client will be released in two batches, first set of clients will update to the new network, the next set of clients in a few days will feature new branding (still being discussed).

Zeegeuze

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:43:17 PM

Dev, it's great to have you back! Thanks for not letting us down. Best wishes!
liliang

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:30:09 AM

Wolf will be raised Wink

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:32:15 AM

Carrots in hopes of full cook rabbit?
linna

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:48:22 AM

Dev, it's great to have you back! Thanks for not letting us down. Best wishes!

Let's flower the moon.SkMkf84Mv1gGe473kswcUwzfBc7m2QwcUA
TheSmurfsCoin.ThjHhQduSG6qfj8tMKepGmHgMK7Xp4u3ke
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 04:39:44 AM

great!  We are back!!!
capsized

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:31:33 AM

Great to see you back dev.
As someone with family and dayjob, I know that it doesn't take much to turn everything upside down.

I wholeheartetly welcome the move getting NWO on board.
I've been bitching before about the 'bus factor' and dependency on one person being a big risk.

Now, what I'm concerned about is what happened to the phase 2 funds.
Why and where were they moved without a comment from dev?
What happens to phase 2 in general?

Join the pack - Mine WOLF!
P2POOL >>> http://wolf.pomf.me:1666
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:08:08 PM

update I'm implementing the following now:

• removal of percentage based fee, replace with a traditional fixed 0.002 WOLF fee
  • a block reward of 0.48 WOLF for 17 weeks, this will produce 27417.6 WOLF (1612.8 per week)
  • a block reward of 0.24 WOLF for 26 weeks, this will produce 20966.4 (806.4 per week)
  • (optional - codified) a permanent block reward of 0.12 WOLF thereafter (this will produce 20966.4 per year)
  • (optional) move to PoS, or other

We'll discuss the following in due course, for now it's important to get miners in and supporting the network, and some forward momentum. We'll gather comments on moving forward for a long term mining strategy over the coming days and weeks.

New client will be released in two batches, first set of clients will update to the new network, the next set of clients in a few days will feature new branding (still being discussed).

thanks for the update!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: