Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:51:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF  (Read 130988 times)
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:41:40 AM

dev what's the current btc pot?
hammer1

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:09:34 AM

Nonexistent. There's about 3.6 BTC of sell orders under .91. Those need to be erased. The first buy wall has to go up. If that doesn't happen in the next day, then it won't be good. I have no BTC left to invest because I'm stuck with WOLF, and it's look more and more like we are the bagholders, thanks to Insanity Sunday ending 3 weeks early. Fingers crossed that some other people here can help save the coin, but I can't invest any more BTC into it.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:30:16 AM

Nonexistent. There's about 3.6 BTC of sell orders under .91. Those need to be erased. The first buy wall has to go up. If that doesn't happen in the next day, then it won't be good. I have no BTC left to invest because I'm stuck with WOLF, and it's look more and more like we are the bagholders, thanks to Insanity Sunday ending 3 weeks early. Fingers crossed that some other people here can help save the coin, but I can't invest any more BTC into it.

Yep. Sell orders at 0.0008 now...

Everyone trying to undercut each other yet again despite the fact that in the long run this makes everybody lose, I'd find it amusing except I'm a big bagholder myself.

Oh well BTC is practically worthless now anyway.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:39:09 AM

The intention was to "drive the price up with buy walls"....?
Could someone please describe Insanity Coin a way that is more clear than the OP?
Is this an obvious Ponzi?
If not what is it and why is "the coin" any good?

Thanks

Zeegeuze

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:05:39 AM

We really need the whales back! Even if they invested only 25% of what they invested before, it would help us out! The lower the price goes now, the more money will be needed to place the first buy wall, and the smaller the wall will be (if any money will be left at all). Those small walls will be really easy to breach, which will make it even worse than before... Once the walls are put, it will be easy to bring people in again.

We need to have the walls up ASAP. As I indicated before: I also have no money left to buy from the Dev, as everything is stock in Wolf already for 2-3 weeks now...

Maybe we need to have a look with all of us for a plan to promote Wolf. As Phill90 stated: this is not only up to the Dev. Any ideas?
daniklo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:19:17 AM

I also have a stack of wolf, and not too much btc.
I'd buy the rest of batch 1 if I could, but I dont have the btc.
If the first batch is sold, the first buy wall would buy out all the undercutters. That could get this game started.
I could invest a btc or two if I get somebody else on board..
InsanityDev (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 09:39:09 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 09:58:50 AM by InsanityDev

The intention was to "drive the price up with buy walls"....?
Could someone please describe Insanity Coin a way that is more clear than the OP?
Is this an obvious Ponzi?
If not what is it and why is "the coin" any good?

Thanks

The coin has a single fixed supply, coins are purchased from the supply, all btc raised from selling the coin goes in to the orderbook at poloniex to buy the sell orders placed. All coins bought back are destroyed, thus depleting the amount in circulation. There were 1,000,000 coins originally.

During the first phase, batches of 100,000 WOLF were sold from the supply at 0.001 raising 100 BTC at a time, that 100 BTC was injected in to the market every sunday to buy up as many sell orders as possible, raising the price and acquiring back as many of the coins as possible for destruction. We did this for 6 weeks, with over 1000 BTC of trading volume each week, and resulting in ~75% buyback and destruction.

We are now on the second phase, where batches of 10,000 WOLF (33 batches in total) are sold from the supply, every time a batch is sold the BTC is placed as a buy wall to solidify the market. Each batch incrementally raises the price of the supply and the buy walls by 0.00002.

This second phase process lifts the price by circa 65% minimum, creates solid buy support in walls totalling 50 btc lifting to 75 btc at the end, and again destroys all WOLF bought back during the process.

At the end of this phase, there should be a minimum price of 0.0015 on market, with no supply left, ~250k coins in circulation, and a large 75 btc buy wall to support the price. At this point the coin moves to the mining phase, which will mint a rather meagre 20k WOLF per annum.

In short, WOLF is a fair democratic coin with no surprises, and really phase two is what every trader / investor hopes for when they join a "pump" or buy a coin hoping the coin will rise. Every purchase strengthens the coin and lifts the price, all dumps are removed from circulation and destroyed so they can't come back to haunt later, and all btc from every coin sold via the supply goes straight back in to reinforce the price on the market.

For this to work all it takes is for people to buy the coin, spread the word/joy, and for roughly 50% of those buying to believe in it, while ever that is the case the coin will rise in value and become rarer. Once this phase is over the same holds, any upward trends will be reinforced with a 75 btc buy wall in addition to the normal traders buy orders.

extra note to those considering buying on market
Do remember that buying on market, even if the price is lower, is false logic. When you buy on the market your BTC is taken out of the economy and you hold WOLF without the btc to back it up. When you buy from the supply, the BTC reinforces the price on market, and the wolf for sale on market gets swallowed up and removed from the economy (destroyed), additionally it encourages others to buy, which exponentially increases the price, volume, supply depletion, and makes your own holdings far more valuable and secure.

A buy from the supply creates a btc buy wall, and a btc buy order, and a wolf coin destruction totalling what you purchase - three times the weight.

linna

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:10:57 AM

The author to send birthday welfare make WOLF died... Don't have good remedial measures Poloniex price 0.0005 now

Let's flower the moon.SkMkf84Mv1gGe473kswcUwzfBc7m2QwcUA
TheSmurfsCoin.ThjHhQduSG6qfj8tMKepGmHgMK7Xp4u3ke
Zeegeuze

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 10:19:14 AM

That's the problem at the moment indeed: you can make 65% profit over time by buying via Dev, but you can also make that easily by buying at 0.0005... You can even make 100 - 1000% profit if the plan of the Dev works and you got in that low... But here is the problem: it is never going to work if people don't start buying from the Dev, so we can start raising the price!
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:02:13 AM

If it helps any, and since I'm a kind of admin / overseer - you can all "pledge" an mount in pm and I'll reply later with a total, so we can see what support is provisionally there without anybody just blindly committing.

PM me with an amount and price you'll get on board at, I'll note it all up and we can go from there.

Hopefully that helps.

if you didn't see my previous post and are confused about wolf, please read.

Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:03:34 PM

If it helps any, and since I'm a kind of admin / overseer - you can all "pledge" an mount in pm and I'll reply later with a total, so we can see what support is provisionally there without anybody just blindly committing.

PM me with an amount and price you'll get on board at, I'll note it all up and we can go from there.

Hopefully that helps.

if you didn't see my previous post and are confused about wolf, please read.

Good idea!
Sent you a message with my pledge of BTC.
daniklo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:33:39 PM

Good idea!
Sent you a message with my pledge of BTC.

+1
hammer1

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:00:23 AM

Everyone trying to undercut each other yet again despite the fact that in the long run this makes everybody lose, I'd find it amusing except I'm a big bagholder myself.

Even more worthless now...wheeeee.
InsanityDev (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:37:55 AM

Even more worthless now...wheeeee.

BTC is a bit off topic, but it's a huge part of our ecosystem.. so I'll throw in my own opinion (I say the word I as example, I don't work like this):

If I wanted to acquire something I deemed useful, I'd prefer to buy it cheaper than more expensive, and if I could easily push the price down to acquire it, I would.
Similarly if I viewed something as a threat, and I could make it worth less and make it less threatening to my own concerns, I would too.

My own opinion with BTC is that one of those two things is happening, probably both together - a land grab. That which made btc hit it's heights has not changed, the only changes are that it's more popular and more main stream than before. To me the scary bit is the subsequent rise, not the dump.

Opinion of course. Only time will tell.

domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:05:44 PM

PLAN TO BUY WOLF UP TO .0015.... But I need HELP

Ok here is my plan. This will take the least amount of BTC to do but will also decrease the amount of WOLF we hold. This plan will absolutely work though, and get almost all 330 k sold back to the dev to be destroyed.

First to let you all know I am mostly stuck in wolf so I need the first buy wall from the dev to sell my wolf to to free up btc. When that is done I will have enough BTC to buy an entire 10,000 WOLF for the next wall to be put up. I need a few other people with a few btc to help me. Here is the plan.

Investor group 1 (IG1) and investor group 2 (IG2) Will be used for my example.

IG1 buys entire .00092 supply,  
Dev puts up .00091 buy wall.
IG2 buys entire .00094 supply,
Dev puts up .00093 buy wall.
IG1 sells all WOLF acquired at .00092 to .00093 wall, takes their BTC and buys entire .00096 supply,
Dev puts up .00095 buy wall,
IG2 sells all WOLF acquired at .00094 to .00095 wall.... and so on all the way up.

One problem we will run into is the WOLF for sale on poloniex.  People will have to buy and hold them for the plan to work. It would only make sense to do that since my plan will 100% drive the price to .00015 and almost all of those WOLF will be destroyed by selling them back to the Dev.

If I can sell my current WOLF holdings to the dev at . 00091 I can get about 15 BTC together and would have enough to be a "investment group" by myself.  Even if I could only get one other person with 15 BTC to help me, if the rest of you bought and held the WOLF on the market this plan will work.  PM me with questions please.
hammer1

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:58:55 PM

Ok here is my plan. This will take the least amount of BTC to do but will also decrease the amount of WOLF we hold. This plan will absolutely work though, and get almost all 330 k sold back to the dev to be destroyed.

First to let you all know I am mostly stuck in wolf so I need the first buy wall from the dev to sell my wolf to to free up btc. When that is done I will have enough BTC to buy an entire 10,000 WOLF for the next wall to be put up. I need a few other people with a few btc to help me. Here is the plan.

IG1 sells all WOLF acquired at .00092 to .00093 wall, takes their BTC and buys entire .00096 supply,
IG2 sells all WOLF acquired at .00094 to .00095 wall.... and so on all the way up.

One problem we will run into is the WOLF for sale on poloniex.  People will have to buy and hold them for the plan to work. It would only make sense to do that since my plan will 100% drive the price to .00015 and almost all of those WOLF will be destroyed by selling them back to the Dev.

If I can sell my current WOLF holdings to the dev at . 00091 I can get about 15 BTC together and would have enough to be a "investment group" by myself.  Even if I could only get one other person with 15 BTC to help me, if the rest of you bought and held the WOLF on the market this plan will work.  PM me with questions please.

The other big problem is the people who hold wolf now (like myself) selling into the buy walls, which will happen. Good luck though.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:11:34 AM

so what's the current btc pot? thanks
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:57:09 AM

Well, since I have been out for a few days I will post my earnings.

Started with 0.075 bitcoin.

Sold throughout the week in between Sunday events getting 3% on average each time I sold and bought back from the dev again.  I did this several times a day.

First sunday sold before the event started at 35% profit.

Second cycled through twice getting around 10% each time.

The remaining sundays I actively traded.  I believe I got around 60% profit the first time, and did not count it up the second but it seemed like a lot.

Bought back in but then sold it all when things seemed to be going south for around 0.00096.

I left the game with around 1.1 bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Zeegeuze

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:41:19 AM

The other big problem is the people who hold wolf now (like myself) selling into the buy walls, which will happen. Good luck though.

That's most of the original traders' problem I'm afraid off: they are stock with wolf at the moment which they bought more expensive than the current price... From a price of 0.001 BTC, I have around 7 BTC freed up (selling into the buy wall) to help you, but not before. The problem is that the first 2 walls will be the most difficult walls to put.

There is not that much Wolf left on Polo to be honest: around 64.000 (worth 64 BTC original buying price). The strange thing is this amount is going down every day (yesterday it was 70.000)! So or the Dev is buying and destroying anyway, or people don't put it on Polo, which might put us before surprises when the price goes up again. Something to keep in mind!
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:09:43 AM

Anticipating a big insanity sunday!
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: