Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors?  (Read 8448 times)
JoeBriggs

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

Bounty hunters are the bad part of investors, if you take it like that. They often do not hold their coins, tokens, received from bounties and ruin the value after that. Bounty hunters should get special bounty tokens.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Omojo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

It happens on rare occasions but if the project is good enough, then investing in such is key.
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

basically, the investors and bounty hunters certainly have their own criteria for choosing an ico. because it requires a good understanding to understand the concept of the ico that will be followed. to choose good ico we also have to see the team, if the team can be trusted then it will be good to follow.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

I think yes. There are some bounty hunter that are also ICO investors. Those are the people who really trust the project because his/her money and time are all for that bounty and yes maybe because of their experiences they already know which are the good projects or not
But me, I am a bounty hunter ever since. But I am just a bounty hunter, I did not invest in any of the project.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

Sometimes even Bounty hunters themselves become investors)
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

Bounty hunters are the bad part of investors, if you take it like that. They often do not hold their coins, tokens, received from bounties and ruin the value after that. Bounty hunters should get special bounty tokens.

I believe that bounty hunters should receive payments in ETH or BTC, then there will not be such a dump
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

I think yes some bounty hunters investing on ICO because they know a lot if it has a potential to success they have they own strategy and find the legit ICO. Be wise and start gaining a lot. Goodluck
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

Yes bounty hunters become ICO investors if they know their project joining has a potential to give them a huge profit from it. They do invest and the same time they do bounty campaigns in the project.
kasianov77

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

Yes, many people do choose some projects for investment. There are projects in which it will be very nice to get a reward for the work, but also to buy extra.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:53:11 PM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

Many investors start from doing bounty campaigns. And in my opinion, the time period is very influential on the success of a token in the market.
Some tokens take a long time to become big, so I prefer patience is the most decisive factor on success in crypto.
AndronBelikoFF

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

Yes. bounty hunters are well versed in projects and do not invest their money in a knowingly bad project. They pass through too many projects and understand how everything is arranged in the crypto industry.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

many prize hunters do investors in ico because they are confident with the ico, but usually the nominal incurred to invest is very small and not as big as other investors. so i think just as a complement to investment in ico.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:03:16 PM

Depends on the personal bounty hunter, if he thinks the project is good, he will buy more tokens with his new capital.
But if he thinks the project is bad, they will dump sell after the he got the reward
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

If the bounty hunters did not have enough experience and abilities to find a good ICO project. Then, they would not have found good bounty campaigns to bring them enough revenue. So from this point of view, hunters become investors in one way or another in this ICO - with time or with money after that.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:13:45 PM

I know there are bounty hunter investors also in ico but I know just a few because it's also risky to invest in ico because not all ico is a scam so double careful investors and do not want to invest in ico if you know it's just not legit.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

Sometimes the rewards from the campaigns are being held by the bounty hunters to maximize what they have earned. But it still depends on the project, for example, in MTC, during their campaigns, a lot of participants sold their coins, recently if you are one of the holders of MTC, you have gained a lot of profit due to its breakout in price.
Tejas05
Copper Member

Activity: 560

NextPakk

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

I personally have invested in ICOs that I have done bounty work. It all depends on the project, if I see it has good potential in the future I load it up with cash + work  Smiley

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
WhatsOnPic_PR
Copper Member

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Most of bounty hunters don't become ICO investors just because they don't want to study project well before they start participating in bounty campaign. The goal is just to earn money if the ICO becomes successful but becoming ICO investor means that they have more risks, especially if they don't know the project well. Such bounty hunters don't want to take risks Wink

WhatsOnPic
makes a store from every single photo
http://www.whatsonpic.io
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

In fact, when viewed from this, we as bounty hunters have slowly begun to feel as investors. We all know that a lot of ICOs are now scams. Therefore we must analyze and research first before choosing the right project. Bounty hunters here invest their valuable time, if they can't get paid they will definitely lose.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

Im not sure its very risky i think. As bounty hunter sometimes ico can be scam or did not success so i only lost time. If we spend money on it it may be wrong decision or smart moves. All of that depends on the project, but the hardest thing is to find a real ico from hundred of icos out there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: