Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors?  (Read 8446 times)
WhatsOnPic_PR
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:10:12 PM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

Not all participants of the bounty program also take part in investing in the project in which they participate. Often they are all already taught and understand that this is a very high risk and it is better to spend time in the empty than to lose money

Completely agree with your comment.

WhatsOnPic
makes a store from every single photo
http://www.whatsonpic.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

If they are earning much from bounty campaigns why not investing in ICO of course, it's up to them if they want to earn more, some bounty hunters not investing in ICO they invest in crypto which listed in exchange instead.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

If the bounty hunter could see great potential in the ICO so it is nice so they could invest in ICO. of course, this would be an interesting thing when results from the bounty of excess can so enough to meet your needs and still be processed back to invest. because of the field of crypto also quite extensive so reasonable only if entered in the various fields to be able to produce in crypto.

Every bounty participants has their own holdings of crypto, so they could purchase an ICO coin to invest if they'd wanted to. If ICO has gathered positive feedback from ratings, more bounty hunters will gain interest to invest their bitcoins with the project. But before engaging with an ICO project, every participant should be able to know the exact motive so that they won't be trap from fraud project that fall them into a scam or ponzi scheme project.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

When participating in a bounty campaign for a certain project, participants may know a lot of information about the project, can see the potential and general vision as well as their activities during the presale or ico. However, to evaluate a successful project need to consider many factors, so the bounty hunter in my opinion only assess the external but not thoroughly inside. Therefore, we should still consider expert opinions before investing.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:37:05 PM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.

Before choosing a bounty campaign, I study the project very carefully. After all, if the project does not collect anything on the ICO, then I will not earn anything on the campaign bounty.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

As the saying goes "Experience is the best teacher". The more you get involved in something for a long time you begin to develop a higher metal model. As a bounty hunter, if a project looks promising, I invest in it provided I have the means(financially). And it is relatively easy to differentiate a prospect good project from a project which is subjected to fail
Yes, I agree with you. Including that the campaign X-factor, in which you participate, in any case, will bring you a good income. Experienced bounty hunters have long been involved as investors, if they see that the ICO campaign to which they join has a good idea, a real product and has shown itself well in fundraising since the first days.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

Automatically, bounty hunters double as marketers and at the same time as investors to a particular ICO. This is because an investor will make everything possible for his investment to sustain, this is exactly what the bounty hunters are doing.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

Most times, bounty hunters that have been in the system for some time now, promoting ICO projects, tend to be able to decipher between scam project and a genuine project that would succeed. This is because of their experience. Sometimes, some like myself invest in projects as well.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:45:39 PM

Yeah. specially previous year's bounty hunters, previous year was very good for bounty hunters. I know someone who bought an Audi doing bounty campaigns. Now he doesn't follow bounty campaigns but investing in ICOs.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

Yes, bounty hunters invest in ICO if they like it . Sometimes when I want to invest in a project I join their bounty
to know the project better and get some insights from their social media groups. To follow up Your investment it  is
 good if you are involved some way to avoid surprises as much as possible.

thanhdat031

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

can not. They only contribute to the destruction of an ICO. When receiving a reward all hunters will only think of having to sell immediately. This makes the price of the coin drop drastically. and it will take a long time to recover.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

To a reasonable extent experience may come to play in the advantage of the hunter. Bounty is interesting enough for one to graduate from being a hunter to an investor. its a good one but at the same over-confidence should not blur our understanding to think that our yardstick for one ICO will work for the next. investing should still be done with some amount of carefulness as the case maybe.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

sometime is yes Grin but not all project, only for a great ICO that have opportunity in future. and i only joining ICO if the developer have been planning to listed their tokens in exchange ASAP. so investor not waiting to long to trade their tokens Grin
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

Some bounty hunters do end up investing in an ICO they were participating in, mainly because they find the project lots of potential to be successful and also they have their fiat to start with.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

When joining their bounty campaign, I myself will sometimes act as an investor for certain projects. although This is one job that may require good analysis. Because, it must be done in a very careful decision to make an investment
Smilikiti

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:04:57 AM

As a new comer in this new world as a bounty hunter i have a dream that someday i could participate in ICO too. Until now i'm still learn about how to choose the right ICO, it's still difficult to predict which one will success in the market. Someday i will invest in ICO if i'm already have a capital, right now i prefer doing bounty campaign and earn money for make my dream come true.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Yes, they learn while promoting ICOs through bounty campaign.  Lot of ICOs paid the bounty hunters paid with their coin or token too, so they are investor. 

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
usamamalik555

Activity: 615

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Not all participants of the bounty program also take part in investing in the project in which they participate. Often they are all already taught and understand that this is a very high risk and it is better to spend time in the empty than to lose money

Completely agree with your comment.

That’s true, but there is still some people, who both do bounties and invest. It all depends on person and project.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

Of course, being a bounty hunter gives you experience and even before taking part in a project, a bounty hunter reseraches on it. So the bounty hunter will be able to make decision as to whether it is good to invest in or not.

Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

Ofcourse bounty hunters are looking for high potential project because they dont want to waste their time promoting the scam ico.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: