Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters become ICO investors?  (Read 8446 times)
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

Some become ICO investors, especially those who developed some passion for the bounty they were involved with, this happens mostly if the program had high promise  which attracted their interest, otherwise, most of the time, the association between the hunters and the Project ends immediately the campaign comes to an end
fenzuijk

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

I think that many bounty hunters will invest, and when they think the project is good, they will invest again instead of just bounty, because they get too few, and they want to get more, they will naturally join. Investors.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

it happens, and before I take part in this or that bounty, I study the project carefully, then, as a result of the project, I make a decision in investing.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

Some become ICO investors, especially those who developed some passion for the bounty they were involved with, this happens mostly if the program had high promise  which attracted their interest, otherwise, most of the time, the association between the hunters and the Project ends immediately the campaign comes to an end

I agree this does very much depend on both the ICO projects and the bounty hunter. I personally have not come across such thing but I'm sure its possible when the project is so good that the hunter would dive into it.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

Bounty hunters become investors in ICO projects, but not often. They usually prefer an income without investments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.
can not. They only contribute to the destruction of an ICO. When receiving a reward all hunters will only think of having to sell immediately. This makes the price of the coin drop drastically. and it will take a long time to recover.

Bounty hunters basically deal with promoting ICO. Before joining, they analyze the projects very carefully. Therefore, they have the knowledge necessary to make a decision about investing in ICO. I think that a lot of them invest in promising projects to increase their profits.
Tomynho

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Sometimes yes.Depends on project and person.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:35:03 AM

I think that many bounty hunters will invest, and when they think the project is good, they will invest again instead of just bounty, because they get too few, and they want to get more, they will naturally join. Investors.
some of them use their reward for joining in ico projects.they want generate money from this project.but they are very selective which project will be selected.and like me ,today i decided to invest in ico project.i hope this invesment can give me huge profit in next year.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

Icos look for bounty hunters to promote their project through the power of social media.Sometimes, some of these hunters also double as ico investors. But it looks like bounty hunters understand ICOs project and are able to determine very good projects before they invest because of their experiences in different projects.
Bounty hunters prefer to use their earned tokens for investments but there are some who also invest in ICOs .I think its just rare,because like me i prefer to use my bounty tokens for investments its for long term and short term purposes.I think its just depends on the project and the hunters if they see it as a trusted project then probably its worth enough to invest.

Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

Bounty hunters become investors in ICO projects, but not often. They usually prefer an income without investments.
I agree to that, mostly bounty hunters usually prefer an income without investments. But I think,doing any bounty campaigns is mostly like investing in ICO though instead of investing their money,they invest time and effort.
Emmanueldolapo
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

Bounty hunters are not ico investors, this is because bounty hunters are being paid  for work done in promoting an ico projects.
The only time a bounty hunter can be like an ico investor is that time when a bounty hunter hold their tokens for long period of time and making profits like an investors.
ICO investors are the ones who invest their money in a project to make it a successful one, they pay in form of coins and sometimes raw cash to buy tokens of projects

aibb.io
👨‍💻HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

I agree to that, mostly bounty hunters usually prefer an income without investments. But I think,doing any bounty campaigns is mostly like investing in ICO though instead of investing their money,they invest time and effort.

I am pretty sure that a lot of bounty hunters decide to invest in the promoted ICO. Of course, if the project is good enough it deserves attention. It is not easy to determine how much they get involved in investments in the ICO for which they worked. Probably a lot depends on the goals that they set. Sell quickly or invest with the possibility of a larger profit in the future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

"Yes its highly possible in fact i know some of them, before they are just only ordinary bounty hunters!But now they became a day trader and ICO investors also. the truth is my Friend who though me to become a part time "Bounty Hunter" back then I'm just a rushy ICO Investor and not think too much about the project i want to participate  but thanks to my Bounty Hunter friend he thought me to Invest in ICO in more Clever way!
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

Many of bounty hunter in this forum have a lot of money because of their hard work and I think most of them are investing to some ICO that they know have great potentia to growl in crypto market.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:55:48 AM

Everything can be. Sometimes during the campaign, people understand the uniqueness and steepness of the project. In this case, they want to become investors because they are confident in the future of the project.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

Yeah, it is common practice. once bounty hunter increased his capital, he becomes investor and sometimes invest in bounties he participates. I know a lot of hunters who are investors as well, that's why it is essential to complete all responsibilities of bounty rules
novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Yeah, Bounty hunters are marketing the project and they know a lot about it. so sometimes they are investing on the ICO while doing the bounty
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

It all varies. In most cases. Many bounty hunters don't. But in some cases they do. I have friends that invested in projects like seele, springrole and quarkchain. It all depends on the quality of the project and funds available to invest

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

som chose to invest in the projects theywere promoting but this is very rare, most of the bounty hunters end their assocaition with the program onece they havebeen  paid

rumoo42

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

I think a lot of people will turn from a bounty hunter to an investor. Because you can understand a project through bounty work, and then generate a good feeling, and then invest, or buy more from the market, many people should be like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: