Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487466 times)
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

I have destroyed my iphone and can´t access  the google auth app to disable the OTP. what can I do?

can´t Change anything without OTP -.- shit Huh Huh Huh Sad

this is god punishing you for using red in your message.

Well done god !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djmuk2

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:27:27 PM

You DID follow the instructions on the OTP page..
Keep below OTP key offline at safe place to prevent from loss. Miningpoolhub does not permit you to disable OTP except OTP verification code because of account hijacking attempts. (e.g. Email or passport verification can't disable OTP)

OTP key : KOFMUOOXK2Z4SN,,,,,,,,

Install authenticator on another device and enter the OTP key....

I have destroyed my iphone and can´t access  the google auth app to disable the OTP. what can I do?

can´t Change anything without OTP -.- shit Huh Huh Huh Sad

this is god punishing you for using red in your message.

Well done god !
JQE

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

Hardly MPH fault that BITTREX lost your coin?

Got email from admin telling me that  my siacoin sent to bittrex is gone cause of their wallet.

4days of mining gone. just left MPH for good.

no, its MPH fault for providing zero transparency as to the transfer backend of the "auto exchange" why cant we know the tx details ? why cant we know the rate he got? why wont he answer these questions? why did it take 3 days and 5 emails before he finally responded that my coin is gone? why is no one getting the same hash as other pools? why are people missing bitcoin?

why am i responding to an account clearly created to just post good things about this pool.

Dude it is like 3 days there is a big warning at the top of the first page of Miningpoolhub regarding Siacoin and bittrex exchange not working.

i really dont understand why you even go through the trouble of making other accounts, i mean your profile says registered 3 days ago and youve posted 10 times, each being passive agressive defending this pool.

also the warning  was put up just today and these questions remain.

why cant we know the tx details ? why cant we know the rate he got?
 why wont he answer these questions?
 why did it take 3 days and 5 emails before he finally responded that my coin is gone?
 why is no one getting the same hash as other pools?
 why are people missing bitcoin?

Yeah whatever..
I am waiting until tomorrow to check my bitcoin balance and see if the missing transactions from 13/12 01.00 am to 9 .00am are there. I am going to post screenshots of both this morning and tomorrow morning too as people can judge themselves.

I feel like you haven't really grasped how it works.

It takes time, it could be that the coins you are having converted take time to convert or aren't popular enough. It could be that its taking a while at the exchange. Patience is the game. complaints and a bad attitude are pointless.

It states that you will get the value of your exchange minus 0.2% for fees and whatnot.

So this means that WHEN it goes through the exchange you will get the value AT THAT MOMENT minus 0.2% and when that transaction is complete it will begin moving to your auto exchange coin.

Take your time, give it a few days. From what i can see its working well, but it won't show immediately. And it damn well performs better than Zpool from what i can see.

AS For "Like Nice hash". Nice Hash DID NOT CONVERT ANYTHING. Someone paid in BTC to rent your Hash rate. The transaction was completely in BTC. Your hash rate mines for the BUYER. Your payment has nothing to do with the coins you mine.

So this is NOT the same thing, hence more patience is required. And honestly a better attitude. If you go into each coin you can see each transaction and what its doing. You don't need the exact transaction numbers as it might have other peoples transactions, and you don't need to be tracing that.

Hope this helps, but maybe it doesn't. Either way, that's my 2 cents on the complaining.

JQE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:52:59 PM

Hi,
in Mining Pool Hub, what's the difference between "Algo switch mining" and "Multi-algo switch mining"?
I want mining DGB with the auto switch most profitable algorithm, what I need to use? "Algo switch mining" or "Multi-algo switch mining"?

Algo switch mining is where you select what algorithm you want to mine and MPH will choose the most profitable coin for that algo.

Multi-algo is where MPH selects the most profitable algo and coin.

I'm a bit fuzzy on how exactly Multi-algo works.

That's my understanding.

From what i can understand. The multi algo is not done through the hub itself really. The applications (Awesome miner or MPM) check an API call to see whats the most profitable, then the launch the appropriate minning software to the appropriate pool. So its like an overwatch of the Algo switching.

So if the same algo stays top, but the underlying coing changes the tool does nothing as that is handled at the hub. However if the algo changes, then the tool closes the current miner and opens a new one.

Hope this makes some sense.
Minerdc

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

Got email from admin telling me that  my siacoin sent to bittrex is gone cause of their wallet.

no, its MPH fault for providing zero transparency as to the transfer backend of the "auto exchange" why cant we know the tx details ? why cant we know the rate he got? why wont he answer these questions? why did it take 3 days and 5 emails before he finally responded that my coin is gone? why is no one getting the same hash as other pools? why are people missing bitcoin?

why am i responding to an account clearly created to just post good things about this pool.

Dude it is like 3 days there is a big warning at the top of the first page of Miningpoolhub regarding Siacoin and bittrex exchange not working.

i really dont understand why you even go through the trouble of making other accounts, i mean your profile says registered 3 days ago and youve posted 10 times, each being passive agressive defending this pool.

why did it take 3 days and 5 emails before he finally responded that my coin is gone?

Yeah whatever..
I am waiting until tomorrow to check my bitcoin balance and see if the missing transactions from 13/12 01.00 am to 9 .00am are there. I am going to post screenshots of both this morning and tomorrow morning too as people can judge themselves.

It takes time, it could be that the coins you are having converted take time to convert or aren't popular enough. It could be that its taking a while at the exchange. Patience is the game. complaints and a bad attitude are pointless.

It states that you will get the value of your exchange minus 0.2% for fees and whatnot.

So this means that WHEN it goes through the exchange you will get the value AT THAT MOMENT minus 0.2% and when that transaction is complete it will begin moving to your auto exchange coin.

Take your time, give it a few days. From what i can see its working well, but it won't show immediately. And it damn well performs better than Zpool from what i can see.

AS For "Like Nice hash". Nice Hash DID NOT CONVERT ANYTHING. Someone paid in BTC to rent your Hash rate. The transaction was completely in BTC. Your hash rate mines for the BUYER. Your payment has nothing to do with the coins you mine.

So this is NOT the same thing, hence more patience is required. And honestly a better attitude. If you go into each coin you can see each transaction and what its doing. You don't need the exact transaction numbers as it might have other peoples transactions, and you don't need to be tracing that.

Hope this helps, but maybe it doesn't. Either way, that's my 2 cents on the complaining.

Tbh I like MPH. I am not complaining. I know how it works dude.
JQE

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:25:47 PM

Tbh I like MPH. I am not complaining. I know how it works dude.

I apologize then, i may have quoted at the wrong level in the thread.
OdinYggd

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:29:00 PM

I'm curious myself what is happening over at Bittrex that has kept the sia wallet offline for so long. And now the expanse wallet is down too, I was going to use that as a backup. Its just a temporary inconvenience that the coins cannot be exchanged and the profits paid out to you right away. If that is such a big deal, then select a different coin to pay out as- or only mine the coin you want and pay that out to a local wallet instead of relying on automated coin exchanging systems.

Unless something really messed up happened, all of your profits should be perfectly safe as coins waiting to be converted or converted coins waiting to return to the pool and be paid out.
dimasw

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:31:24 PM

I use port 17023 for mining equihash.
I dont see - what i mining now and how mach my speed.
All pools show zero speed, but wallets filled.

Where i can see my speed and status of my workers?
jb7032

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:04:31 PM

Anyone have experience with baikal miners and auto switching? I am using the default config inside the miner and followed the instructions to set up the worker and it won't profit switch. It will stay on the algo with the first priority including x11 which is the clear loser as far as profit goes. For now I am just switching the miner priority order based on the websites profit estimates but would love to have these be automatic as explained in the instructions.
micard

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:09:24 PM

I had switched to zpool.ca and let it run for 2 days with about same results. Profit only 60-70% of shown one in miner. Hash rates lower. Tried with Lyra2rev2 (monacoin/vertcoin) with CCminer nanashi fork, Vertminer and Excavator.

Then I had switched back to MPH to try again with Nanashi fork CC miner and Excavator. Hash rate still inconsistent, showing (on graph) something between 15 and 20 MH/s while the miners give me 30 MH/s...

In contrast, Xmr-Stak CPU CryptoNight/Monero was fine (hashrate about correct and earnings ok). For CPUminer Jayddee avx2 and Lyra2z/Zcoin i get varying results and cannot really say something.

I've completely switched to Lyra2z/Zcoin with both GPU and CPU. Hash rate display on Dashboard also seems fine. I'll let it run for 2 days and check back Smiley
jb7032

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:48:30 PM

What a frustrating time. Not only can I not seem to find a good home for my miners without constant babysitting, this forum is failing just as much so I cant complain about it...
thepez

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:58:46 PM

Yeah whatever..

Well said.  Myself, I am pretty sure I got it now.
poby

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:49:54 PM

Hi,
in Mining Pool Hub, what's the difference between "Algo switch mining" and "Multi-algo switch mining"?
I want mining DGB with the auto switch most profitable algorithm, what I need to use? "Algo switch mining" or "Multi-algo switch mining"?

Algo switch mining is where you select what algorithm you want to mine and MPH will choose the most profitable coin for that algo.

Multi-algo is where MPH selects the most profitable algo and coin.

I'm a bit fuzzy on how exactly Multi-algo works.

That's my understanding.

From what i can understand. The multi algo is not done through the hub itself really. The applications (Awesome miner or MPM) check an API call to see whats the most profitable, then the launch the appropriate minning software to the appropriate pool. So its like an overwatch of the Algo switching.

So if the same algo stays top, but the underlying coing changes the tool does nothing as that is handled at the hub. However if the algo changes, then the tool closes the current miner and opens a new one.

Hope this makes some sense.

Makes total sense.  However, why have separate ports for the multi-algo?  e.g. Awesome miner does multi-algo with MPH but uses the 17xxx (auto switch) ports.  Why have separate 12xxx ports for multi-algo when it's always the client who decides the algo?
djmuk2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

FWIW I think the multi algo works like this.

You set your miner software up with either multiple pools or multiple calls to the miner software in a batch file where each call runs a different algo. All the pools/calls use the SAME multi algo port and id details.

The Multi-algo port detects which algo you are using and routes you to the correct pool. IF the algo is not the most profitable of the set then the Multia-algo port closes the connection, this then makes the miner move onto the next pool (needs failover-only set) or causes the miner command line to exit and run the next one in the batch file.

So you configure the miner software to loop round trying each algo in turn against the multialgo port, the port will reject/close the connection if that is not the most profitable algo of the set.   your miner MUST support all of the possible algo's which is why there are different ports for different algo sets.

djmuk2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

I think Awesomeminer or MPM try and do this algo switching within the software so they should (probably) be set up with the specific Algo ports in their config not the multi-algo ports.  Only use the multi-algo ports if you WANT the POOL to decide which algo to mine as any connections to the non-optimal algo will be closed.....
OdinYggd

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:44:56 PM

Miners that do their own algo profitability calculations should use the fixed algo coin switching ports (17xxx).

Miners that want to use MPH's algo profitability switch should use the 12xxx port numbers, with the mining software configured to cycle through a list of algos in response to the worker authentication being rejected by the pool. Like so a given set of worker credentials will only be valid on the most profitable algo of the selected list.
poby

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:04:26 PM

FWIW I think the multi algo works like this.

You set your miner software up with either multiple pools or multiple calls to the miner software in a batch file where each call runs a different algo. All the pools/calls use the SAME multi algo port and id details.

The Multi-algo port detects which algo you are using and routes you to the correct pool. IF the algo is not the most profitable of the set then the Multia-algo port closes the connection, this then makes the miner move onto the next pool (needs failover-only set) or causes the miner command line to exit and run the next one in the batch file.

So you configure the miner software to loop round trying each algo in turn against the multialgo port, the port will reject/close the connection if that is not the most profitable algo of the set.   your miner MUST support all of the possible algo's which is why there are different ports for different algo sets.

This is a good explanation, much better than on the FAQ page.  I like MPH but the frontend is a mess in useability terms and it could definitely do with better explanations.  It would save a lot of newbie questions and confusion here.  Not being able to easily see at a glance what you are mining at any given moment desperately needs to be fixed.  I understand however that big improvements are pending.
Temporel

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:32:23 PM

Miners that do their own algo profitability calculations should use the fixed algo coin switching ports (17xxx).

this is what I am using but I just saw something weird. Equihash choose Zclassic even if was clearly more profitable to mine ZEN or even Zcash, it wasnt even close, ZEN was 50% more profitable...
Temporel

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:38:33 PM

The Multi-algo port detects which algo you are using and routes you to the correct pool.

each algo have their own port btw.

This is how I see it:

The pool "kicks you" out (by not giving you work) until you start mining the "most profitable" algo from this list (its a loop):

:start
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -ewal username.workername -eworker username.workername -esm 3 -epsw x -allcoins 1 -retrydelay -1
#ethminer --farm-retries 0 -G -S us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O username.workername:x -FS exit
ccminer -r 0 -a groestl -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12004 -u username.workername -p x
ccminer -r 0 -a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005 -u username.workername -p x
ccminer -r 0 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007 -u username.workername -p x
ccminer -r 0 -a x13 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12008 -u username.workername -p x
ccminer -r 0 -a x15 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12009 -u username.workername -p x
ccminer -r 0 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12012 -u username.workername -p x
ccminer -r 0 -a qubit -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12014 -u username.workername -p x
ccminer -r 0 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12015 -u username.workername -p x
ccminer -r 0 -a skein -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12016 -u username.workername -p x
ccminer -r 0 -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12018 -u username.workername -p x
ccminer -r 0 -a vanilla -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12019 -u username.workername -p x
timeout 1
goto start
poby

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:50:48 PM

this is what I am using but I just saw something weird. Equihash choose Zclassic even if was clearly more profitable to mine ZEN or even Zcash, it wasnt even close, ZEN was 50% more profitable...

There is no simple and absolute way of determining the most profitable coin to mine.  The biggest issue is that any coin that is the most profitable will immediately get a lot of mining power applied to it, which will drop the profitability rapidly.  The affect will be amplified on low volume coins.  So there are different ways of deciding which coin is the best to mine and whattomine.com can't be assumed to be the absolute arbiter on this.  Rapidly jumping from mining one coin to another will also hit profitability as most pools use PPLNS so it's hard to say with certainty if MPH method of choosing a coin is good or bad.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: