Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5910 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:53:14 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
amanai

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:11:00 AM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it
amanai

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:18:05 AM

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it

I'm familiar with the people of your profession and I want to say that your work is quite complicated, because the market is changing almost every day, slowly, but changing and you have to follow it constantly, because the trends are changing.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project
boomertoo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start
kk777

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

Gabro digital wallet 2.0, where we have combined our digital loyalty program, marketplace and payments in
our multi-currency wallet.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

Gabro digital wallet 2.0, where we have combined our digital loyalty program, marketplace and payments in
I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users
kk777

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered on this forum. I like that developers are communicating with the community.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

What is the main feature of this project? I want to know what is the main difference between it and the rest of the projects?
kk777

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

What is the main feature of this project? I want to know what is the main difference between it and the rest of the projects?

I am ready to discuss this issue with you, tell me, why do you want to know this? Why do you need this information?
a1471989

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:36:04 AM

I am ready to discuss this issue with you, tell me, why do you want to know this? Why do you need this information?

To start working with the project and invest my money in it, I want to be sure that this project is better than others and has more chances for further growth
kk777

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

To start working with the project and invest my money in it, I want to be sure that this project is better than others and has more chances for further growth

I agree with you, it is logical. Before investing in various projects, I also analyze them and conclude whether these projects will be in demand in the future
a1471989

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

I agree with you, it is logical. Before investing in various projects, I also analyze them and conclude whether these projects will be in demand in the future

It's fine, so what about this project? What can you say, what is its main difference from other projects?
kk777

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

It's fine, so what about this project? What can you say, what is its main difference from other projects?

They have created a platform based on Blockchain, which easily tracks and verifies the number of tokens being traded or used.
fara darani

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

I hope that with the investment of this project, it will attract many investors easily so that many will join to succeed this project together, good work.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

I hope that with the investment of this project, it will attract many investors easily so that many will join to succeed this project together, good work.
You have mentioned everything right. I think that we will see news about this project in famous magazines
amanai

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: