Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5904 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.

This is exactly the way for those companies of partners who work with gabro open access to a large marketing channel. That is, all users registered in the platform can receive information about beneficial offers of network partners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
Techsan

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.

What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Techsan

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:17:20 AM

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.

Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753775.0
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you
Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
Techsan

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.

It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
May be you are right and it would be better to know full information about project and have full picture about the idea and crypto tendency in general
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

I accidentally stumbled upon this project, but I am impressed by such a simple and at the same time interesting idea. The combination of all loyalty programs is one that can really benefit a lot.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Theoretically I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

I accidentally stumbled upon this project, but I am impressed by such a simple and at the same time interesting idea. The combination of all loyalty programs is one that can really benefit a lot.

And it seems to me that loyalty programs cease to be effective and no longer work the way it used to. Now almost every company uses its own loyalty program and users hard to surprise with this.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

And it seems to me that loyalty programs cease to be effective and no longer work the way it used to. Now almost every company uses its own loyalty program and users hard to surprise with this.
This is the advantage of this project. Many users have stopped using different loyalty programs because it is not effective and unprofitable. This project seeks to unite all loyalty programs in one unit and provide users with convenient service.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

Theoretically I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

This is the advantage of this project. Many users have stopped using different loyalty programs because it is not effective and unprofitable. This project seeks to unite all loyalty programs in one unit and provide users with convenient service.

That is, if I understand correctly, it will combine the bonus points of various companies, right? And in the future I can use these glasses for something significant?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

That is, if I understand correctly, it will combine the bonus points of various companies, right? And in the future I can use these glasses for something significant?

Well, as far as I understand it, yes, that's why I was impressed by this project. I believe that this really benefits and this service will be popular among many.
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:10:04 PM

Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: