Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5904 times)
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.
12coins

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:16:57 PM

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.
This is exactly the way for those companies of partners who work with gabro open access to a large marketing channel. That is, all users registered in the platform can receive information about beneficial offers of network partners.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

The idea of storing a lot of currencies in one place, in a single purse, seems very interesting to me, but there arises the question of security. After all, if a hacker gets access to the wallet, he will have access to all the funds at once.
kk777

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

The idea of storing a lot of currencies in one place, in a single purse, seems very interesting to me, but there arises the question of security. After all, if a hacker gets access to the wallet, he will have access to all the funds at once.
There are always certain risks, and in many ways security depends on the user. As far as I know the team paid much attention to the safety of its project, but this does not guarantee 100%
boomertoo

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

There are always certain risks, and in many ways security depends on the user. As far as I know the team paid much attention to the safety of its project, but this does not guarantee 100%

Yes, I know that often in such cases the user is to blame, but this does not mean that you do not need to apply any measures to ensure the security of your wallet.
kk777

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

Yes, I know that often in such cases the user is to blame, but this does not mean that you do not need to apply any measures to ensure the security of your wallet.

That's right, but in this case, the developers pay special attention to this, you can read the white paper to see for yourself.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website
kk777

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:55:50 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:00:53 AM

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project
kk777

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:06:01 AM

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users
boomertoo

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!
kk777

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:16:55 AM

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!

Yes, of course, I will help you. I have many interesting suggestions.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:22:41 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team
a1471989

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves
Klacik

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:37:03 AM

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification
a1471989

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!
Klacik

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!

The most up-to-date information you can get on the official website of the project, there you will find a description of the entire development team and will find answers to all your questions! https://www.qyno.org
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: