Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

I've already met a lot of similar projects that want to work in the field of loyalty points. And most of these projects are quite interesting. Will this project make them worthy of competition?

I do not know what a lot of projects you're talking about, I've only met a few projects with a similar idea, which were much inferior to Gabro.
Really? And what is so good about Gabro that it distinguishes it among other similar projects? I would like to know more about this.
Well, at least this is because Gabro is a much larger project and covers many spheres of activity at once.

What kind of spheres are you talking about? I would like to understand the essence of this project in more detail, in order to find out what I'm being offered to invest in.
Everything is very simple. Gabro does not stop only on glasses of loyalty. He also offers a currency purse, the ability to pay with plastic cards, as well as for their partners they offer a vastly developed marketing network and much more.
I agree, this is slightly different from what I imagined about this project initially. The project is much more extensive than I expected.

That's it. I suggest you read the project in more detail on the website, read the white paper to understand the whole essence of this project, and in the future you will have much fewer questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:46:21 AM

It may not seem like it but there are a lot of people who participate in loyalty programs, where I live, we have it for pharmacies, perfumery, restaurants and it is very advantageous.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.
Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.

SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.
SamuelN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.
That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.

This is exactly the way for those companies of partners who work with gabro open access to a large marketing channel. That is, all users registered in the platform can receive information about beneficial offers of network partners.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

I read a lot of information about this and have a regular question to change. In which market will Gabro operate? And will it be legal?
guarino

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

I read a lot of information about this and have a regular question to change. In which market will Gabro operate? And will it be legal?

At the expense of laws, I think the project team takes this issue seriously and there will be no problems with it. But I agree about the market, I would like to know more about where they are going to work.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

At the expense of laws, I think the project team takes this issue seriously and there will be no problems with it. But I agree about the market, I would like to know more about where they are going to work.
For some reason, it seems to me that there will not be any local restrictions for this project and they will work all over the world, because in the documentation they not once state that users can spend points on the journeys and flights. This is one of the main strategies for the development of the project, as far as I understand.
guarino

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

For some reason, it seems to me that there will not be any local restrictions for this project and they will work all over the world, because in the documentation they not once state that users can spend points on the journeys and flights. This is one of the main strategies for the development of the project, as far as I understand.

Well in that case I can agree. If they make the main accent on flights, then the project counts on the work around the world, I hope that from the point of view of the law this will not cause any problems.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

In which field of activity will this project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website.

You should read the Whitepaper. As far as I understand, the platform will be connected with data and verification of cryptocurrency users.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59]
  Print  

Jump to: