Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

As far as I understand, the team positions its project not just as a platform, but as a full-fledged purse, which users can actively use to pay for various goods.
Only one thing confuses me in this, as far as it will be interesting to users and how much users will be interested in paying this currency.

To be honest, I do not quite understand what you mean, since this purse will support various crypto-currencies and you will be able to convert them at a favorable rate and pay off.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:54:11 PM

As far as I understand, the team positions its project not just as a platform, but as a full-fledged purse, which users can actively use to pay for various goods.
Only one thing confuses me in this, as far as it will be interesting to users and how much users will be interested in paying this currency.

To be honest, I do not quite understand what you mean, since this purse will support various crypto-currencies and you will be able to convert them at a favorable rate and pay off.

So it will be a multi-currency purse, I understood this. In this case, it is interesting where the bonus programs are loyalty and how they are related to this.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

So it will be a multi-currency purse, I understood this. In this case, it is interesting where the bonus programs are loyalty and how they are related to this.
This is the essence of the fact that this is a single platform, all the elements of which are related to each other. You can use the purse and get bonus points, which you can then spend on purchases or exchange for another currency.
Tiny_Prism

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

This is the essence of the fact that this is a single platform, all the elements of which are related to each other. You can use the purse and get bonus points, which you can then spend on purchases or exchange for another currency.

I think this unites two different ideas, and I like this approach, I see that this project has prospects. I think this can interest users.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

I'm very interested in exactly how the project team plans to monetize its idea. How exactly they want to profit from their project.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

I'm very interested in exactly how the project team plans to monetize its idea. How exactly they want to profit from their project.
Well, it seems to me that everything here is quite simple. They will simply take some commission for the work of their coins and thus their earnings will be built.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

Well, it seems to me that everything here is quite simple. They will simply take some commission for the work of their coins and thus their earnings will be built.

What kind of commission do you mean? Are you talking about end users who will use the product? Or do you mean a commission from something else?
guarino

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

What kind of commission do you mean? Are you talking about end users who will use the product? Or do you mean a commission from something else?
I think this will consist of several things. Commission from users for transactions, purchases, and cashing of accumulated points. As well as commissions with partners who will work with this project.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

I think this will consist of several things. Commission from users for transactions, purchases, and cashing of accumulated points. As well as commissions with partners who will work with this project.
But is this profit sufficient to cover all expenses? It seems to me that this will not be a very large flow of money.
guarino

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:20:01 AM

But is this profit sufficient to cover all expenses? It seems to me that this will not be a very large flow of money.

I do not think so. Transactions will be small and the main cash flow will be achieved by large amounts of transactions. That is, the calculation goes to a large number of platform users and a large number of partners.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

I do not think so. Transactions will be small and the main cash flow will be achieved by large amounts of transactions. That is, the calculation goes to a large number of platform users and a large number of partners.
But will this project be able to attract and attract a large number of users? It seems to me that everything depends on this, am I not right?
guarino

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:30:08 AM

But will this project be able to attract and attract a large number of users? It seems to me that everything depends on this, am I not right?
You are absolutely right. But already now this project causes a great deal of interest and interest among many users. And I think that such dynamics will continue.
Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

Users of the platform will be able to somehow benefit from this project? That is, will it be possible to earn or increase its assets?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

Users of the platform will be able to somehow benefit from this project? That is, will it be possible to earn or increase its assets?

What exactly do you mean by that? What kind of benefits? Users of plastic cards will be able to receive cashback with every transaction in the form of a certain percentage.
Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

What exactly do you mean by that? What kind of benefits? Users of plastic cards will be able to receive cashback with every transaction in the form of a certain percentage.
And in which form will this interest be calculated? I mean in the form of what currency? and how in the future will I be able to dispose of this cashback?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

And in which form will this interest be calculated? I mean in the form of what currency? and how in the future will I be able to dispose of this cashback?
It will be in the form of bonus points of loyalty. That is, an internal token that users can shell into other currencies and pay for various goods and services.
Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

It will be in the form of bonus points of loyalty. That is, an internal token that users can shell into other currencies and pay for various goods and services.

Thank you for explaining this point. And if we talk about percentages, what exactly percentage of cashback can we talk about? I would also like to clarify this point.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

Thank you for explaining this point. And if we talk about percentages, what exactly percentage of cashback can we talk about? I would also like to clarify this point.
Well it will be 0.1% or 0.5%. It all depends on how many tokens on your account and what type of cards you have on hand. Ordinary or premium.
Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

Well it will be 0.1% or 0.5%. It all depends on how many tokens on your account and what type of cards you have on hand. Ordinary or premium.
Sounds interesting, thanks for more detailed information, perhaps I'll give more time to study this project, I was shown this very interesting.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

I looked at the documentation of the project and I can conclude that they make the main emphasis on several areas of activity in which their project will work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: