Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5901 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

I believe that Gabro chose the right strategy in their project, they not only provided users with a platform, but also new opportunities for their partners.

I also agree with you, combining all loyalty programs into one whole is a very beneficial cooperation for many companies, and no less advantageous offer for users.
But I have not heard about this before, can you tell me more about what exactly Gabro offers for these companies?

Well, a single platform is not only an opportunity to combine all the bonus points, but also a huge marketing platform with a large audience.
That is, young companies will have the opportunity to get a part of the audience that already uses this service and are active users of the system. right?

That's right, so I really like exactly how they realize their idea. This is beneficial for all users of this service.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

Hmm, I wonder how exactly they are going to look for partners of their platform. I know examples of similar services that are not very successful, because they can not attract partners.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

Hmm, I wonder how exactly they are going to look for partners of their platform. I know examples of similar services that are not very successful, because they can not attract partners.
Well, probably the main motivator for partners will be favorable conditions for cooperation. That is, not only the user but also the partner of the gabro network are benefiting from this project.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

Well, probably the main motivator for partners will be favorable conditions for cooperation. That is, not only the user but also the partner of the gabro network are benefiting from this project.

Well, I understand, but it's all just words to the wind. I would like to know more specifically what benefit will be received by companies working with gabro.
12coins

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

Well, I understand, but it's all just words to the wind. I would like to know more specifically what benefit will be received by companies working with gabro.
As far as I know, Gabro has a specific protocol that allows you to work with targeted ads. That is, users will be offered certain services and goods, if they are near this store.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

As far as I know, Gabro has a specific protocol that allows you to work with targeted ads. That is, users will be offered certain services and goods, if they are near this store.
This is an interesting solution, the main thing is that it is not very annoying and boring, so that the user will want to turn off this notification.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?
kk777

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?
boomertoo

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
kk777

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:41:21 AM

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
boomertoo

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:47:36 AM

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!
kk777

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:52:20 AM

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I'm sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

How many tokens can I get if I take part in a bounty program? I'm interested in developing the project, so I'm asking this question

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?
a1471989

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

Tell us why you are interested in taking part in a bounty program? It takes a lot of time and effort. What is your motivation to participate?

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities
Klacik

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

I do not like to risk my own money, so I do not work on the exchange and do not trade in currency, because I'm afraid of losing my finances, and the bounty program gives good opportunities

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?
a1471989

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

What are you talking about? What exactly do you like in this way to participate in the development of the project?

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens
Klacik

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:30:37 AM

If I see that the project is successful in the future, then I'm interested in getting tokens that in the future will have a good value, so I participate in the bounty program to get these tokens

I understand you, I agree that this is a good way to earn money for those who do not like to take risks, but have the opportunity to devote time to the development of the project!
a1471989

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help
Klacik

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 100,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: