Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits

Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!

Yeap, we should do it together. I am one of the biggest supporters of gabrotech. Nice team, where everyone is ready to answer your questions
There is no doubt that this project will reach success. Loyalty programs become more and more popular, people buy more and want their purchases be beneficial in future
I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life

Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
   And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.

That is good. The only thing we should do is to wait for successful fund-raising and bounty campaigns to call media and social attention

Hardly any project can be successful without large amount of attracted funds. So good luck to the team and community of this project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

They already have a well-defined business plan, and a plan for the distribution of tokens? If there is something similar, then I would like to read it.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

They already have a well-defined business plan, and a plan for the distribution of tokens? If there is something similar, then I would like to read it.

I do not quite understand exactly which business plan you have in mind. On the site and in the white Boise you can get acquainted with the road map, if you mean just this.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

I do not quite understand exactly which business plan you have in mind. On the site and in the white Boise you can get acquainted with the road map, if you mean just this.

I did not mean it at all. I meant a plan that would describe all the expenditure of funds collected during the pre-sale campaign.
peetah

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

I did not mean it at all. I meant a plan that would describe all the expenditure of funds collected during the pre-sale campaign.
I'm not sure that this is public information, but most likely there are preliminary plans for the team. With the expectation of fees for hardcap and softcap.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:13:45 AM

I'm not sure that this is public information, but most likely there are preliminary plans for the team. With the expectation of fees for hardcap and softcap.
I just looked at the road map, I understand approximately in what terms and how the project will develop, I just would like to study the financial part in more detail.
peetah

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

I just looked at the road map, I understand approximately in what terms and how the project will develop, I just would like to study the financial part in more detail.

Well, I think that at this stage it can not be painted more realistically. The financial plan will be adjusted after the end of the sale, at this stage it is not known what exactly the amount will be.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:01:53 PM

The team of developers has chosen a lot of directions, if we speak about social media. I do not know how justified this step. Most of the projects prefer to focus on Facebook and Twitter.
There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc
amanai

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

There is nothing bad if the team tries to reach a large audience. But to be honest an instagram account was quite unexpected move from the team, exactly for me ofc
For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
boomertoo

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

For me too , but if we check it we can see that there is a lot of posts about the project. The link for an Instagram account - https://www.instagram.com/gabro.tech/
I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
amanai

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:16:12 PM

I think that it will have big impact on the bounty campaign. Because the distribution of tokens will be under the pressure.
It is not a big deal, lets think that this Instagram account is just a small gift from developers. It is just for teenagers, because they can say more people about this project
boomertoo

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

It is not a big deal, lets think that this Instagram account is just a small gift from developers. It is just for teenagers, because they can say more people about this project
Interesting idea to bet on next generation to spread information about project. Do you mean that it is a look into future, future with the blockchain technology
amanai

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Interesting idea to bet on next generation to spread information about project. Do you mean that it is a look into future, future with the blockchain technology
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier
boomertoo

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier
   Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

This direction is absolutely new in 21st century and hardly can anyone know everything about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the topics directly or indirectly related to them.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
kk777

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:10:23 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:16:21 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: