Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5913 times)
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

I looked at the documentation of the project and I can conclude that they make the main emphasis on several areas of activity in which their project will work.

I do not quite understand what you mean. Or are you that they are focusing on three areas of activity. Food, air and retail. This is their strategic plan for moving into this market.
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

I looked at the documentation of the project and I can conclude that they make the main emphasis on several areas of activity in which their project will work.

I do not quite understand what you mean. Or are you that they are focusing on three areas of activity. Food, air and retail. This is their strategic plan for moving into this market.
I just meant that. Why these areas of activity are the priority for the transition to the market? What is the reason for this?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

I just meant that. Why these areas of activity are the priority for the transition to the market? What is the reason for this?

Everything is very simple. These are the most common industries and financially attractive areas for the market. That's why the team decided to start work in these areas.
bitokman

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

Everything is very simple. These are the most common industries and financially attractive areas for the market. That's why the team decided to start work in these areas.
Sounds logical. In principle, I completely agree with this strategy and consider this decision to be correct. Thank you for explaining such details to me.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

I read that within the framework of this project the team will also present a multi-currency wallet for users. I would like to know which currencies will support this purse?
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:37:23 AM

I read that within the framework of this project the team will also present a multi-currency wallet for users. I would like to know which currencies will support this purse?

Well this is not exactly correct information, the multicurrency wallet is not a supplement to the platform, it is one of the components of the final product.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

Well this is not exactly correct information, the multicurrency wallet is not a supplement to the platform, it is one of the components of the final product.
Yes, that's right, I was a little mistaken. But the essence of my question was different. I asked about supported types of currencies.
12coins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:51:32 AM

Yes, that's right, I was a little mistaken. But the essence of my question was different. I asked about supported types of currencies.

In fact, I can not say for sure, the exact list can be read in the white book. But as far as I know this will be all the currently popular crypto-currencies.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

In fact, I can not say for sure, the exact list can be read in the white book. But as far as I know this will be all the currently popular crypto-currencies.
Well, I just think it's a very important aspect for such a project. And what about the currencies? Is there any information on this?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
12coins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

Well, I just think it's a very important aspect for such a project. And what about the currencies? Is there any information on this?

I have not heard any more detailed information about this, I think it will be exactly supported by the USD and probably the Euro, but I can not say exactly about it.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
Klacik

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

I have not heard any more detailed information about this, I think it will be exactly supported by the USD and probably the Euro, but I can not say exactly about it.
I hope that everything will be fine in this respect. If the commission fees in this wallet are small, it will also attract a lot of attention from users.
amanai

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Klacik

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753775.0
12coins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:27:45 AM

I hope that everything will be fine in this respect. If the commission fees in this wallet are small, it will also attract a lot of attention from users.
In this regard, I do not doubt the project. Because the team promised low commission as well as cashback for various operations with currency.
amanai

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
bitokman

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

They already have a well-defined business plan, and a plan for the distribution of tokens? If there is something similar, then I would like to read it.
Klacik

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: