Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 01:19:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5927 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Klacik

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753775.0
a1471989

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
Klacik

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
a1471989

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
May be you are right and it would be better to know full information about project and have full picture about the idea and crypto tendency in general
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:20:38 AM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
boomertoo

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
kk777

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:30:37 AM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
boomertoo

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
kk777

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:40:02 AM

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.

You do everything right, if you continue similarly, you will achieve good success! I'm sure. Also, note that when investing in this project, Ether, you can make good money!
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits
12coins

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits

Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!

Yeap, we should do it together. I am one of the biggest supporters of gabrotech. Nice team, where everyone is ready to answer your questions
12coins

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

Yeap, we should do it together. I am one of the biggest supporters of gabrotech. Nice team, where everyone is ready to answer your questions
There is no doubt that this project will reach success. Loyalty programs become more and more popular, people buy more and want their purchases be beneficial in future
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

There is no doubt that this project will reach success. Loyalty programs become more and more popular, people buy more and want their purchases be beneficial in future
I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
12coins

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life

Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
   And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.
12coins

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.

That is good. The only thing we should do is to wait for successful fund-raising and bounty campaigns to call media and social attention
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: