Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

It's a really cool project, I think I'll put some money in.
The only unknown in my opinion concerns the listing on exchanges...

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yeah, that's true. I think this project has a good potency in the future. But, to keep the early investors still get the profit then the team has to choose a big exchange so the token price will be stable. The team should try to make the early investors get much profit.

I'm still trying to understand how big exchange market guarantees a stable value of token..

Is that the case before now and is there an example as regards this anywhere too?

I'm surprised myself. lol. Truth is, in the world of crypto, many things affects the value of a token. "Big Exchanges" does not always guarantee the stability in value of a token.

Yes lots of investors used to beg projects to get listed on big exchanges such as Binance. Now, it's not seen as big of a deal nowadays. Binance is still a great exchange though.

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will occur after the main sale. We are already in the process of speaking to the biggest exchanges, which will eventually lead to a deal to be listed on that exchange.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

That’s a very sensible list of criteria, great to see the Securix team want to ensure investors funds and tokens are held on secure exchanges with good liquidity, very important factors.

Safety has to be paramount but there's so much more to it than just that and looks like the teams list of criteria looks about right to me.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yeah, that's true. I think this project has a good potency in the future. But, to keep the early investors still get the profit then the team has to choose a big exchange so the token price will be stable. The team should try to make the early investors get much profit.

I'm still trying to understand how big exchange market guarantees a stable value of token..

Is that the case before now and is there an example as regards this anywhere too?

I'm surprised myself. lol. Truth is, in the world of crypto, many things affects the value of a token. "Big Exchanges" does not always guarantee the stability in value of a token.

Yes lots of investors used to beg projects to get listed on big exchanges such as Binance. Now, it's not seen as big of a deal nowadays. Binance is still a great exchange though.

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will occur after the main sale. We are already in the process of speaking to the biggest exchanges, which will eventually lead to a deal to be listed on that exchange.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

It's always good when a team thinks ahead. I believe with listed criteria Securix will not disappoint when they announce the exchange they'll be listed on. Great work guys.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:08:07 PM

Excited to tell you guys that Securix.io is now listed on ICO Champs

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.
Agree that the information is incorrect but this is nice to see that the securix team is much active and keep tracking on every discussion which is related to securix.

This also tells that we should not trust these ratings sites 100%,  always get in touch with project team to cross verify the information. And read project documents as well.

Hello,

We always encourage to read the white paper in full extend and do your own research! If you still have questions, well here we are!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This has and will always be the best approach to any ICO. It is required to go through every official property properly before participating. This way they can avoid getting scammed and being fed incorrect information

Yes, there's always need to go through the whitepaper of every investment that one tends to go into, it helps a lot, i don't see why any individual will intend to go into something that they don't even know how it works or what it is, its not a safe world that we leave in, so its best to stay safe by doing the right thing at the right time
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

Excited to tell you guys that Securix.io is now listed on ICO Champs

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.

They should be able to fix the issue soon. Once the contact is done, the right information will be fed.. But if you ask me, I believe the project should contact the listing site cause they stand to have wrong information about their project fed to the public for every second it spend online.

I doubt if any of the team members are here so I'll call them to attention right over there on telegram tomorrow but I can't find the review site with wrong information again... Anyone her who can please should kindly quote me with the link... Thanks

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

Really should just report issues to the telegram mods their the most direct path to the team and are almost always available from my experience
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH.  

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.
I don't think so paying ROI in ETH have any problems. Because ETH also good market cap and that coin currently located on rank two on CMC.

True, receiving payment in Eth seems like the way to go
yeah, it will definitely make huge sense if payment is done with ETH but i doubt that, except the team say so  Wink Wink Wink

It wouldn’t be the first project to use eth as a dividend payment medium it seems to be the standard for type of transaction actually though due to low and stable tax prices for the most part

Yeah, Using it to pay their investors will really a good way to avoid some high cost of fees if they will going to send it in bitcoin form. For me it's really good if it's Eth because there's a chance that the price will going to increase really good while holding it.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:30:31 PM

Hello,

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

That’s a very sensible list of criteria, great to see the Securix team want to ensure investors funds and tokens are held on secure exchanges with good liquidity, very important factors.

Safety has to be paramount but there's so much more to it than just that and looks like the teams list of criteria looks about right to me.

Oh definitely, some projects just aim for the biggest exchanges, but it is important to find a good fit with a responsive and helpful support team. As there can be issues and some exchanges only employ a small number of workers.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

I think if the team can lock in power pricing that really allows them to cut out a lot of the issues that everyone else has with mining that’s what it comes down to
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

Dear Securix community members,

Good event! We closed some deals! Consensus was a success!

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

Next event Dubai, UAE 23/24/25 September.

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Join us now at https://dashboard.securix.io and secure YOUR spot!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.

It’s great news. Can’t wait for ico to be concluded. I expect more partnerships and announcements.

Great!  So Securix team is taking marketing to next level. Such events will help Securix with marketing.  Best luck for Dubai guys!

Good to see the team running promotions and attending events. Does anyone know whether or not there will be any video footage of this event?

It will be nice to see one of the team do a catchup of the event - for those who couldn't attend and would like some more information

more like a video of the event or an article detailing the event, this will keep their community updated as well as give investors something to tinker with

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:04:54 AM

When viewed from a team that is always active, it will certainly be easy to attract investors to join because with an active team, investors also become convinced that with this project, hopefully all will be as expected.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:49:36 AM

When viewed from a team that is always active, it will certainly be easy to attract investors to join because with an active team, investors also become convinced that with this project, hopefully all will be as expected.
you're right, seeing the seriousness of the team in developing project became one of the very good points for the progress of this project. and if I look at all the teams have been promoting this project very well. because so far I have seen support for the project grew.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:45:55 AM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH.  

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.
I don't think so paying ROI in ETH have any problems. Because ETH also good market cap and that coin currently located on rank two on CMC.

True, receiving payment in Eth seems like the way to go
yeah, it will definitely make huge sense if payment is done with ETH but i doubt that, except the team say so  Wink Wink Wink

It wouldn’t be the first project to use eth as a dividend payment medium it seems to be the standard for type of transaction actually though due to low and stable tax prices for the most part

Yeah, Using it to pay their investors will really a good way to avoid some high cost of fees if they will going to send it in bitcoin form. For me it's really good if it's Eth because there's a chance that the price will going to increase really good while holding it.

Well, i don't see that becoming much of an issue, money is money, it doesn't matter which form it comes out but as long as investors are getting back their profits as at when due, then its good and that's what the community should focus on rather than form of payment, investors can choose how they intend to handle their profits when they get it
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:02:06 AM

They are now in Dubai and given their main official registration is also there there is a good chance we could see a sale boost. they've mentioned that they've landed sale deals in Singapore.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:15:26 AM

Hello,

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I like that safety is first on the list, it shows that it is the most important criteria although all the other criteria are important too but if there is no security then the platform will be useless.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:05:50 AM

I think if the team can lock in power pricing that really allows them to cut out a lot of the issues that everyone else has with mining that’s what it comes down to

Indeed, if they have a good contract with the energy provider and the price is locked, they reduce the risk. I heard that Securix will use mostly overproduced power for their business.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:16:00 AM

I don't know if the project will be a success (I hope) but I see two very positive things:

- the white paper is complete and professional

- the team is dynamic and available

And that's not bad enough in the current context!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

yeah, i agree with you if a project is active it sends a positive vibe to investors as well as the general public, during the vetting process investor check to see as active a project is

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.

It’s great news. Can’t wait for ico to be concluded. I expect more partnerships and announcements.

Great!  So Securix team is taking marketing to next level. Such events will help Securix with marketing.  Best luck for Dubai guys!

Good to see the team running promotions and attending events. Does anyone know whether or not there will be any video footage of this event?

It will be nice to see one of the team do a catchup of the event - for those who couldn't attend and would like some more information

Nice suggestions. There should some summary available about the event. A short video about the event will be awesome.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I would even propose a AMA with a team member who is aware of all the things that are happening around this project and address all the questions in a very good manner.

I think it' a very good option in order to maintain a good communication between the users and the team. After all they have a great team who are willing to support their customers and get them the best experience! It might also help them attract new users towards them.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

For those that were asking about exchanges; I have asked the team and they will announce them when they have something concrete and also the tokens will be distributed after the ICO.

OH. After ICO?? Hmmm. Was thinking  that's an act that is no longer in practical. I think now projects configure their smart contracts to auto fund wallets with token of equivalent amount to investment received.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: