Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49462 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

Really should just report issues to the telegram mods their the most direct path to the team and are almost always available from my experience

Some people are this Lazy, not able to check out the telegram group and other source of information to get much more information before putting it up on their website or promoting it, this have been our biggest undoing in recent times, not reading project information and jumping on it does more harm

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

For those that were asking about exchanges; I have asked the team and they will announce them when they have something concrete and also the tokens will be distributed after the ICO.

OH. After ICO?? Hmmm. Was thinking  that's an act that is no longer in practical. I think now projects configure their smart contracts to auto fund wallets with token of equivalent amount to investment received.

Are you talking about tokens bought on ICO, or about bounty nokens? Because it is normal if bounty tokens will be paid after ICO. But if you talked about tokens bought on ICO, I agree with you.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:41:37 AM

Really should just report issues to the telegram mods their the most direct path to the team and are almost always available from my experience

Some people are this Lazy, not able to check out the telegram group and other source of information to get much more information before putting it up on their website or promoting it, this have been our biggest undoing in recent times, not reading project information and jumping on it does more harm

More harm like you said. What irks me most is when people ask question about something even written boldly on the website.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

It's a really cool project, I think I'll put some money in.
The only unknown in my opinion concerns the listing on exchanges...

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yeah, that's true. I think this project has a good potency in the future. But, to keep the early investors still get the profit then the team has to choose a big exchange so the token price will be stable. The team should try to make the early investors get much profit.

I'm still trying to understand how big exchange market guarantees a stable value of token..

Is that the case before now and is there an example as regards this anywhere too?

People who dump tokens for less will end up giving away value to others, it doesn't make sense thats like saying i have 5$ of gas, and i'm going to sell it for 3$ and then complain that other people originally bought gas for 5$ even though the gas is still 5$ worth

You made a good statement here, imagine selling thousands of tokens for $100 and in a couple of months, same token becomes much more than one can imagine, dumpers should understand that they will continuously be dumpers and not get rich with such attitude, the funny thing is that, they got such for free, why not just exercise a little patience 

Dumpers do that because the team don’t show to have a plan for the project. Those teams don’t meet up with their roadmap. Securix has kept up this long, lots of reason to be confident in the team. Their choices show that they’re here for a long time. They got lots of investors so, there ain’t goin be dumpers.

Hello,

Thanks for the comment, first of all, its important to know the reason behind purchasing an SRXIO token.

This token gives you a passive income, a secure investment. The majority of the investors will keep this token in their wallet to receive this.

Kind regards

The Securix Team
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

For those that were asking about exchanges; I have asked the team and they will announce them when they have something concrete and also the tokens will be distributed after the ICO.

OH. After ICO?? Hmmm. Was thinking  that's an act that is no longer in practical. I think now projects configure their smart contracts to auto fund wallets with token of equivalent amount to investment received.

Are you talking about tokens bought on ICO, or about bounty nokens? Because it is normal if bounty tokens will be paid after ICO. But if you talked about tokens bought on ICO, I agree with you.

Hello,

The token distribution will commence after the ICO has been completed.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

Dear Securix community members,

Good event! We closed some deals! Consensus was a success!

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

Next event Dubai, UAE 23/24/25 September.

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Join us now at https://dashboard.securix.io and secure YOUR spot!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.

It’s great news. Can’t wait for ico to be concluded. I expect more partnerships and announcements.

Great!  So Securix team is taking marketing to next level. Such events will help Securix with marketing.  Best luck for Dubai guys!

Good to see the team running promotions and attending events. Does anyone know whether or not there will be any video footage of this event?

It will be nice to see one of the team do a catchup of the event - for those who couldn't attend and would like some more information

Nice suggestions. There should some summary available about the event. A short video about the event will be awesome.

Hello,

This week we will upload some video's with some news flashes, recap of the Singapore trip.

Kind regards,

The Securix team
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

Excited to tell you guys that Securix.io is now listed on ICO Champs

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.

They should be able to fix the issue soon. Once the contact is done, the right information will be fed.. But if you ask me, I believe the project should contact the listing site cause they stand to have wrong information about their project fed to the public for every second it spend online.

I doubt if any of the team members are here so I'll call them to attention right over there on telegram tomorrow but I can't find the review site with wrong information again... Anyone her who can please should kindly quote me with the link... Thanks

Hi Nathan,

We are here  Smiley You can as well contact us directly in our Telegram channel:

✅   English community :  https://t.me/securixio
✅   Indian community :    https://t.me/securixioIND
✅   Russian community :  https://t.me/securixioRU
✅   Spanish community :  https://t.me/securixiosp

If you require additional information feel free to contact us

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.
Agree that the information is incorrect but this is nice to see that the securix team is much active and keep tracking on every discussion which is related to securix.

This also tells that we should not trust these ratings sites 100%,  always get in touch with project team to cross verify the information. And read project documents as well.

Hello,

Yes, we always encourage to do your own research and look at websites where the founders has passed the KYC succesfully as well. We are very proud to tell you the great news - one of the most authoritative rating agencies in the field of blockchain ICOBench has assigned a rating of high points out of a maximum to the project Securix.

The vast majority of independent experts noted the strong team, excellent vision of the goal, as well as the uniqueness of the product.

https://icobench.com/ico/securix

If you still have questions, feel free to ask them.

Kind regards,

The Securix team
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Hello!

We have certain strategies in place. First of all, its important to know the reason behind purchasing an SRXIO token.

This token gives you a passive income, a secure investment. The majority of the investors will keep this token in their wallet to receive this. For the ones who want to sell at the exchange we have our token buyback and burning program.

Every month 10% of our gross revenue(of all mined Bitcoins) will be used for the program. The token pool will decrease in volume and scarcity will arise. Better part yet to come, the upcoming pay out the output will be divided by a lesser token pool which result in a higher output per token.

Regarding the listings, we are talking with 4 big ones. We strike a healthy balance between value and costs to list the SRXIO token.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

We can be listed from 7 - 21 days, so it won't take long. When we closed the deal, we will announce the listing + exchange.

If you still have any questions, feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

I discussed today with admin in their telegram channel about ROI. And they monthly ROI will payable directly in investors wallet and ROI will be in ETH.  

It’s understandable, is that because it’s ethereum based? I know much people would prefer BTC or fiat. I think they should look into that.  Various withdrawal options is perfect.

In my opinion, anyone involved in Cryptocurrency will have no problem being paid in ETH and companies dealing with crypto will rather pay in crypto than fiat.
I don't think so paying ROI in ETH have any problems. Because ETH also good market cap and that coin currently located on rank two on CMC.

True, receiving payment in Eth seems like the way to go
yeah, it will definitely make huge sense if payment is done with ETH but i doubt that, except the team say so  Wink Wink Wink

It wouldn’t be the first project to use eth as a dividend payment medium it seems to be the standard for type of transaction actually though due to low and stable tax prices for the most part

Yeah, Using it to pay their investors will really a good way to avoid some high cost of fees if they will going to send it in bitcoin form. For me it's really good if it's Eth because there's a chance that the price will going to increase really good while holding it.

Well, i don't see that becoming much of an issue, money is money, it doesn't matter which form it comes out but as long as investors are getting back their profits as at when due, then its good and that's what the community should focus on rather than form of payment, investors can choose how they intend to handle their profits when they get it

Yeah, And it's up to the project now how are they going to make a way to solve this kind of issue but the most important is they will going to keep sending the shares of their investors.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Agree that the information is incorrect but this is nice to see that the securix team is much active and keep tracking on every discussion which is related to securix.

This also tells that we should not trust these ratings sites 100%,  always get in touch with project team to cross verify the information. And read project documents as well.

Hello,

We always encourage to read the white paper in full extend and do your own research! If you still have questions, well here we are!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Yeah, reading the white paper gives one an extensive knowledge and future plans of the project.
Indeed. I guess some interested people are here. They can join their official telegram channel and ask queries whatever they have:
https://t.me/securixio
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Hello,

We always encourage to read the white paper in full extend and do your own research! If you still have questions, well here we are!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Yeah, reading the white paper gives one an extensive knowledge and future plans of the project.
Indeed. I guess some interested people are here. They can join their official telegram channel and ask queries whatever they have:
A lot of people think that reading a whitepaper is a lot of work they prefer video's explaining how the project works and what it wants to achieve does Securix has such video's?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

Hello!

We have certain strategies in place. First of all, its important to know the reason behind purchasing an SRXIO token.

This token gives you a passive income, a secure investment. The majority of the investors will keep this token in their wallet to receive this. For the ones who want to sell at the exchange we have our token buyback and burning program.

Every month 10% of our gross revenue(of all mined Bitcoins) will be used for the program. The token pool will decrease in volume and scarcity will arise. Better part yet to come, the upcoming pay out the output will be divided by a lesser token pool which result in a higher output per token.

Regarding the listings, we are talking with 4 big ones. We strike a healthy balance between value and costs to list the SRXIO token.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

We can be listed from 7 - 21 days, so it won't take long. When we closed the deal, we will announce the listing + exchange.

If you still have any questions, feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

It’s good to see team response and to know there are already listing deals going on. Goodluck team

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

I don't know if the project will be a success (I hope) but I see two very positive things:

- the white paper is complete and professional

- the team is dynamic and available

And that's not bad enough in the current context!

In my eyes a project needs a lot more than the two things you have listed above to be a success. Having a complete whitepaper is great but isn't that the standard with all crypto/blockchain projects? I don't think it's that special.

shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

Sorry to upset you but this project is a scam one Angry
Oooops -> https://medium.com/@shitcoinofferin/securix-ico-scam-33e907a8072c

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

I don't know if the project will be a success (I hope) but I see two very positive things:

In my eyes a project needs a lot more than the two things you have listed above to be a success. Having a complete whitepaper is great but isn't that the standard with all crypto/blockchain projects? I don't think it's that special.

You are right. I also think that a good project need a bit more than a whitepaper and a visible and active team. They need a good product and a vision. A good progress and further development is also important.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

There was a mentioned of croupier in the shared link above; what is that?
On the other hand wouldn't cheap electricity make for better profits?

securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

There was a mentioned of croupier in the shared link above; what is that?
On the other hand wouldn't cheap electricity make for better profits?

Hello,

Cheap electricity shows how sustainable Securix is. We buy directly from the green generator through our EAN-2-EAN platform. This platform allows us to cut out the intermediary in this case the big energy company.

The green generator can sell a bit higher and we buy in even lower. We think that responsibility, sustainability and profitability can go hand in hand. Bitcoin mining uses a lot of power, why not buy it green

You can find more information in our whitepaper document, https://securix.io/marketing/page%2038%20decentralised%20energy%20purchase.pdf

Some people are out there just in name shaming, which is hurtful for the industry. We always respect opinions, but than you have to do your due diligence and come with facts and not opinions especially when someone makes these bold claims.

We welcome every kind of feedback, but it has to be constructive.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us!

The Securix team! 
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
A lot of people think that reading a whitepaper is a lot of work they prefer video's explaining how the project works and what it wants to achieve does Securix has such video's?
Thats true and unfortunately they have nothing like that  in their Youtube channel!
they should make some though!
i had so many doubts that i got answered in Their telegram channel!
However explainer videos could've made it easier!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

You are right. I also think that a good project need a bit more than a whitepaper and a visible and active team. They need a good product and a vision. A good progress and further development is also important.

Yeah, there are so many other aspects; marketing, funding, development, functionality. In my opinion there needs to be a real demand for the service for it to be successful.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: