Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

Securix is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

I like how it's structured here, you did a good job with the well arranged information especially that of the team.. Good work!

Exactly, another thing is the good combination of colors. The website knows how to blend colors and make them appealing to the eye.

I like that more people are starting these kind of review sites I think we need more variety and more in-depth reviews for projects like this

It's always good to get as much reviews and option about a project from other as it'll enable one come up with a solid decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:39:47 AM

Securix is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

I like how it's structured here, you did a good job with the well arranged information especially that of the team.. Good work!

Exactly, another thing is the good combination of colors. The website knows how to blend colors and make them appealing to the eye.

I like that more people are starting these kind of review sites I think we need more variety and more in-depth reviews for projects like this

It's always good to get as much reviews and option about a project from other as it'll enable one come up with a solid decision.
Yeah, if you check on bottom of the page you will see there more ratings sites given good review/rating to securix.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

I don't know if the project will be a success (I hope) but I see two very positive things:

- the white paper is complete and professional

- the team is dynamic and available

And that's not bad enough in the current context!

In my eyes a project needs a lot more than the two things you have listed above to be a success. Having a complete whitepaper is great but isn't that the standard with all crypto/blockchain projects? I don't think it's that special.

You are right. I also think that a good project need a bit more than a whitepaper and a visible and active team. They need a good product and a vision. A good progress and further development is also important.

Yeah, there are so many other aspects; marketing, funding, development, functionality. In my opinion there needs to be a real demand for the service for it to be successful.

Jesus lol, if all people need is a 'professional whitepaper' to be successful there'd be so many scam projects.  My only concern is that with the BTC difficulty, it won't be profitable at all to mine by the time they get the funds, especially with having to pay for electric.

To be profitable in mining today, you need to invest heavily in equipment and electricity. Anyone can’t just use CPU or GPU or FGPA to mine anymore. That’s why securix unlike numerous mining pool has a greater chance of doing well, if they keep to what’s in the whitepaper. I can’t say how they plan to meet up with the percentages but they’ve presented a feasible solution to some factors that determine mining profitability which includes; electricity costs, Power consumption by each miner, volatile btc price which could go as low as 4kUSD, and low participation or entry fees using ICO.

I agree with you! Many among us today don't want to invest in mining anymore due to the non-static movement of cryptocurrency. Mining tools are quite costly and there are many other factors we need to keep in mind, requires time to time management and the most annoying part is the noise.
Mining costs lots of electricity and if you can get a way with that then mining could be profitable!
as far as i see from Securix has a perfect plan for that!
and securix gonna mine BTC and thats really profitable!
i dont know what happens when bitcoin mining dificulty increases!

There are some difficulties team needs to face when they have to constantly get profits from their mining. At the same time every other business has its own difficulties. Lets give them a chance.

It's far better than to invest here rather than investing in starting up a mining farm. At least there won't be necessary time to time maintenance and we can ensure a static profit by holding our tokens. You do not need to invest a lot of dollars for it instead a small investment can bring profit, the more the investment the better the profit.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

Yeah, if you check on bottom of the page you will see there more ratings sites given good review/rating to securix.

I think the most important rating is of icobench because of the KYC report they have in there and they have also rated them quite high. Other than that I think one should do some readings to make a decision.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

I think the most important rating is of icobench because of the KYC report they have in there and they have also rated them quite high. Other than that I think one should do some readings to make a decision.

Icobench is one of the largest and most renowned ICO rating sites. They have established a KYC process for more transparency. Securix was rated very high from them. That is a good indicator, but won‘t replace own research.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:39:02 AM

Icobench is one of the largest and most renowned ICO rating sites. They have established a KYC process for more transparency. Securix was rated very high from them. That is a good indicator, but won‘t replace own research.
I think those kind of ratings do help a lot of people who do not have much experience yet in the crypto world, the experts could rely on their own research but a rating does always help.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

Have the team mentioned how they are going to handle the increasing difficulty of mining? Im worried by the time the ICO ends and they get the funds, and then purchase the miners, then wait for them to be delivered, it's going to make next to no money with paying for electric.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

Of course, this is marketing. and marketing is one of the most important moments in the development of any project. it is important to interest people, give them a beautiful picture, well submit the material. in which case people are interested in what they are offering.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:06:21 AM

Where was the 2 mil investment from Dubai announced? I read that the founders went to Dubai after Singapore but just read here that a 2 mil investment was secured in Dubai; where was this announced?

I missed that part, any link to such?, i need to read about it, between, this is the type of news that the team should help clarify to the community, if its indeed true, then they have a good start, though according to their whitepaper, they have an office in Dubai, so it may or may not but true, only the admins can help substantiate that and answer your question

Nah! That's not true! I checked out their Telegram Channel and the admin herself mentioned : "That is not true. Please dont't believe on rumors. We will definitely announce if such happens." It's better not to believe in rumors but i am sure that soon they will share some positive news from the recent event.

Great, its official then, that's what i want to hear, it sounded a bit believable due to the fact that they have their head office in Dubai but its good that it has been resolved, perhaps we will get to see such in the future where big brands will invest in the project, its all about dedication and handwork
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

Have the team mentioned how they are going to handle the increasing difficulty of mining? Im worried by the time the ICO ends and they get the funds, and then purchase the miners, then wait for them to be delivered, it's going to make next to no money with paying for electric.

This is where I'm concerned as well, I'm interested in knowing how the team will handle the increasing difficulty of mining.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

Hello Securix team!

I saw that the 2 founders came back from Dubai and would have sold 1.2 million Tokens (if I understood correctly)

During the crowd sale, will it be possible to follow the progress of Tokens sales on an address?

Hello,

Yes, our developer is busy with it. We accept multiple currencies, the contract will be uploaded to GITHUB this week.

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Thats really cool confirmation. Contract update in Github should be a ceremony now and people who baselssly talk rubbish should get their answer soon. 3 Cheers to Securix team.

Wow 1.2 million SRXIO tokens that is phenomenal work from the founders! These deals don't appear out of thin air so i imagine they had to put in a lot of ground work behind the scenes to get this done.

I don't know if I got the information correctly or if it's me not understanding how Github.com works...
Is it the sold token amount that is to be loaded on the github.com page or the creation of the contract code as I have known Github for

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

This is where I'm concerned as well, I'm interested in knowing how the team will handle the increasing difficulty of mining.

I am not sure how will that be tackled but wouldn't the asic miners do? I mean with the parallel setup and just pluggin in more in the mix? I am not that knowledgeable with asics but I think you just scale horizontally with those right?

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Hello Securix team!

I saw that the 2 founders came back from Dubai and would have sold 1.2 million Tokens (if I understood correctly)

During the crowd sale, will it be possible to follow the progress of Tokens sales on an address?

Hello,

Yes, our developer is busy with it. We accept multiple currencies, the contract will be uploaded to GITHUB this week.

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Thats really cool confirmation. Contract update in Github should be a ceremony now and people who baselssly talk rubbish should get their answer soon. 3 Cheers to Securix team.

Wow 1.2 million SRXIO tokens that is phenomenal work from the founders! These deals don't appear out of thin air so i imagine they had to put in a lot of ground work behind the scenes to get this done.

I don't know if I got the information correctly or if it's me not understanding how Github.com works...
Is it the sold token amount that is to be loaded on the github.com page or the creation of the contract code as I have known Github for

I've never heard of that before, I'm pretty sure they do not have a live counter on their GitHub site. I asked the team yesterday on telegram about how much has been raised but I do not have an answer. Apparently, they will release the info before they go into the main sale!

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

that's really a tough issue!
Many Mining Company shutting themselves because of the Costs!
If this continues soon there will be NO mining ruining whole Bitcoin Market if not the whole BTC market!
I dont know what happens next, but i'm looking for new projects like this!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Hello Securix team!

Hello,

Thanks,

The Securix Team

I've never heard of that before, I'm pretty sure they do not have a live counter on their GitHub site. I asked the team yesterday on telegram about how much has been raised but I do not have an answer. Apparently, they will release the info before they go into the main sale!

Yeah, I saw your question on their telegram channel and I also want to know the answer for it. I really want to know if they already raised for the project.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

Hello Securix team!

Hello,

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Hopefully they do. Its always nice to know the exact figures we are working with, this helps the community to know if a project is going on the right path.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Today we launched a video about our investment strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0b-_ktAe7k&feature=youtu.be

With our investment strategy we have a 2 folded approach: token buyback and burning program or reinvesting in new hardware, both options will increase output per token and token value.

1: buying tokens from the open market en burning them so that the total tokenpool decreases and output per token and token value goes up.

2: With reinvesting in new mining hardware we will increase the mining output and therefore increase output per token and token value.

We always choose the option which has the best Return on investment.

In a couple of hours the crowd sale will launch, make sure to grab your spot and issue your account at: https://dashboard.securix.io
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

Today we launched a video about our investment strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0b-_ktAe7k&feature=youtu.be

With our investment strategy we have a 2 folded approach: token buyback and burning program or reinvesting in new hardware, both options will increase output per token and token value.

1: buying tokens from the open market en burning them so that the total tokenpool decreases and output per token and token value goes up.

2: With reinvesting in new mining hardware we will increase the mining output and therefore increase output per token and token value.

In a couple of hours the crowd sale will launch, make sure to grab your spot and issue your account at: https://dashboard.securix.io
Great video it does not have a lot of views yet did they promote it also on their other social media platforms? it could increase the views too.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

Nice strategy to help the value of the tokens in the future. It will control the way dumpers will try to dump the tokens.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

Very interesting video it really explains how you intend strategizing to help the reduce dumping and also increase the value of the token in coming years. I will like to see this work.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: