Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

I have double checked with the team in regards to the 2 mil mentioned in this thread; It is not legit. The team did not announce any of that and that did not happen. It is always best to double check with the team. They are quite responsive in telegram.

Nice. Thanks for taking out time to verify on that information before it went out of hands. I will also start following your footsteps so as to not fall into the wrong hands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gargulan

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

I have double checked with the team in regards to the 2 mil mentioned in this thread; It is not legit. The team did not announce any of that and that did not happen. It is always best to double check with the team. They are quite responsive in telegram.

Nice. Thanks for taking out time to verify on that information before it went out of hands. I will also start following your footsteps so as to not fall into the wrong hands.

Can someone enlighten me what this is exactly about? Did someone spread any misinformation?

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

Where was the 2 mil investment from Dubai announced? I read that the founders went to Dubai after Singapore but just read here that a 2 mil investment was secured in Dubai; where was this announced?

I missed that part, any link to such?, i need to read about it, between, this is the type of news that the team should help clarify to the community, if its indeed true, then they have a good start, though according to their whitepaper, they have an office in Dubai, so it may or may not but true, only the admins can help substantiate that and answer your question

Nah! That's not true! I checked out their Telegram Channel and the admin herself mentioned : "That is not true. Please dont't believe on rumors. We will definitely announce if such happens." It's better not to believe in rumors but i am sure that soon they will share some positive news from the recent event.
Yeah i went in and check it too!
Admin informed its just a rumors by random person!
i don't know what's their goal for such actions!
However Securix already Rose enough Funds for operating a Mining field
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Securix is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

That's not bad. Almost 86.94% ratings are given to securix. Even I can see the bottom of page, more rating sites are given good ratings.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Excited to tell you guys that Securix.io is now listed on ICO Champs

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.
Agree that the information is incorrect but this is nice to see that the securix team is much active and keep tracking on every discussion which is related to securix.

This also tells that we should not trust these ratings sites 100%,  always get in touch with project team to cross verify the information. And read project documents as well.

Hello,

We always encourage to read the white paper in full extend and do your own research! If you still have questions, well here we are!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Yeah, reading the white paper gives one an extensive knowledge and future plans of the project.
Indeed. I guess some interested people are here. They can join their official telegram channel and ask queries whatever they have:
https://t.me/securixio
A lot of people think that reading a whitepaper is a lot of work they prefer video's explaining how the project works and what it wants to achieve does Securix has such video's?

They don't know that there's alot of things that they can learn on project white paper so they will understand more about it. I know they have some videos on the first page of this thread.
Really, video presentation would be great idea. Even I am also not reading full whitepaper. That's why I am always asking details about project in their telegram channel and watching videos if they have channel.

Yeah, That's a good alternative way of learning the project. If you really want to understand some details of the project instead of reading their whitepaper you can go to their community chat to ask their team member.

At your service
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

Where was the 2 mil investment from Dubai announced? I read that the founders went to Dubai after Singapore but just read here that a 2 mil investment was secured in Dubai; where was this announced?

I missed that part, any link to such?, i need to read about it, between, this is the type of news that the team should help clarify to the community, if its indeed true, then they have a good start, though according to their whitepaper, they have an office in Dubai, so it may or may not but true, only the admins can help substantiate that and answer your question

Nah! That's not true! I checked out their Telegram Channel and the admin herself mentioned : "That is not true. Please dont't believe on rumors. We will definitely announce if such happens." It's better not to believe in rumors but i am sure that soon they will share some positive news from the recent event.

Thanks for your selfless effort to inquire about this much appreciated. Looking forward to updates from the team.

I asked this question at Securix telegram channel and they confirmed that's it's not true. They will keep community updated if such Investment comes.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

Thanks for your selfless effort to inquire about this much appreciated. Looking forward to updates from the team.

I asked this question at Securix telegram channel and they confirmed that's it's not true. They will keep community updated if such Investment comes.

I don't trust the information provided by third party, such information should always come from official channel of the project. It's good that you guys checked with Securix team and stopped spreading the rumour further.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

It's a really cool project, I think I'll put some money in.
The only unknown in my opinion concerns the listing on exchanges...

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yeah, that's true. I think this project has a good potency in the future. But, to keep the early investors still get the profit then the team has to choose a big exchange so the token price will be stable. The team should try to make the early investors get much profit.

I'm still trying to understand how big exchange market guarantees a stable value of token..

Is that the case before now and is there an example as regards this anywhere too?

I'm surprised myself. lol. Truth is, in the world of crypto, many things affects the value of a token. "Big Exchanges" does not always guarantee the stability in value of a token.

Yes lots of investors used to beg projects to get listed on big exchanges such as Binance. Now, it's not seen as big of a deal nowadays. Binance is still a great exchange though.

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will occur after the main sale. We are already in the process of speaking to the biggest exchanges, which will eventually lead to a deal to be listed on that exchange.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Now investors dont want project to spend million of dollars to list their tokens at big exchange. I am. Happy to use any exchange as long as my tokens are secure.
with securix profit shares comes from their mined BTC in ETH to Investors Wallet!
so Token value really wouldn't be meaning anything!
but then if new investor want to join, then they'll be needing exchange to buy tokens!
and Team said that they'll start listing process after MainSale!

I think Securix token value will go up depend on the profit they able to generate on monthly basis. If they manage to generate 100% ROI, I don't think token will trade at same rate of ICO.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:27:08 PM

Hello Securix team!

I saw that the 2 founders came back from Dubai and would have sold 1.2 million Tokens (if I understood correctly)

During the crowd sale, will it be possible to follow the progress of Tokens sales on an address?

Hello,

Yes, our developer is busy with it. We accept multiple currencies, the contract will be uploaded to GITHUB this week.

Thanks,

The Securix Team

It is good that you accept multiple currencies, this way nobody will be disadvantaged but my question is, do you accept fiat?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

Hello Securix team!

I saw that the 2 founders came back from Dubai and would have sold 1.2 million Tokens (if I understood correctly)

During the crowd sale, will it be possible to follow the progress of Tokens sales on an address?

Hello,

Yes, our developer is busy with it. We accept multiple currencies, the contract will be uploaded to GITHUB this week.

Thanks,

The Securix Team

It is good that you accept multiple currencies, this way nobody will be disadvantaged but my question is, do you accept fiat?
yes they accepts EUR!
they also accepts Bank Transfers and the minimum investment is 5000$
it could be a good chance to grab on some Securix NOW
gee777

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:21:42 PM

Hello Securix team!

Hello,

Thanks,

The Securix Team

It would have been stated if they do accept fiat. I think they don't actually. I saw that information on this thread actually but I will ask on twitter.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

Yh. That’s a lot of investments capital there. I guess that was made as a private investment. If so, Team may not be able to share information about the deal which depends no the contract.
But that’s certainly a great news if true. More funds means we can go ahead of roadmap. 

Yea, i understand that the details of a private investment may not be given to the community but my point is, let the community know if its true or not by an official statement coming out from the team, so that it will not be seen as a rumor and such news is highly needed at this point in time for them to further attract more investors into their brand
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Hello Securix team!

Hello,

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Thats really cool confirmation. Contract update in Github should be a ceremony now and people who baselssly talk rubbish should get their answer soon. 3 Cheers to Securix team.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

I don't know if the project will be a success (I hope) but I see two very positive things:

- the white paper is complete and professional

- the team is dynamic and available

And that's not bad enough in the current context!

In my eyes a project needs a lot more than the two things you have listed above to be a success. Having a complete whitepaper is great but isn't that the standard with all crypto/blockchain projects? I don't think it's that special.

You are right. I also think that a good project need a bit more than a whitepaper and a visible and active team. They need a good product and a vision. A good progress and further development is also important.

Yeah, there are so many other aspects; marketing, funding, development, functionality. In my opinion there needs to be a real demand for the service for it to be successful.

Jesus lol, if all people need is a 'professional whitepaper' to be successful there'd be so many scam projects.  My only concern is that with the BTC difficulty, it won't be profitable at all to mine by the time they get the funds, especially with having to pay for electric.

To be profitable in mining today, you need to invest heavily in equipment and electricity. Anyone can’t just use CPU or GPU or FGPA to mine anymore. That’s why securix unlike numerous mining pool has a greater chance of doing well, if they keep to what’s in the whitepaper. I can’t say how they plan to meet up with the percentages but they’ve presented a feasible solution to some factors that determine mining profitability which includes; electricity costs, Power consumption by each miner, volatile btc price which could go as low as 4kUSD, and low participation or entry fees using ICO.

I agree with you! Many among us today don't want to invest in mining anymore due to the non-static movement of cryptocurrency. Mining tools are quite costly and there are many other factors we need to keep in mind, requires time to time management and the most annoying part is the noise.
Mining costs lots of electricity and if you can get a way with that then mining could be profitable!
as far as i see from Securix has a perfect plan for that!
and securix gonna mine BTC and thats really profitable!
i dont know what happens when bitcoin mining dificulty increases!

There are some difficulties team needs to face when they have to constantly get profits from their mining. At the same time every other business has its own difficulties. Lets give them a chance.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

It's a really cool project, I think I'll put some money in.
The only unknown in my opinion concerns the listing on exchanges...

What happens if the Token drops by 90%?  New Token holders would have access to a large passive income, as much as initial investors..it will unfair !

Yeah, that's true. I think this project has a good potency in the future. But, to keep the early investors still get the profit then the team has to choose a big exchange so the token price will be stable. The team should try to make the early investors get much profit.

I'm still trying to understand how big exchange market guarantees a stable value of token..

Is that the case before now and is there an example as regards this anywhere too?

I'm surprised myself. lol. Truth is, in the world of crypto, many things affects the value of a token. "Big Exchanges" does not always guarantee the stability in value of a token.

Yes lots of investors used to beg projects to get listed on big exchanges such as Binance. Now, it's not seen as big of a deal nowadays. Binance is still a great exchange though.

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will occur after the main sale. We are already in the process of speaking to the biggest exchanges, which will eventually lead to a deal to be listed on that exchange.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Now investors dont want project to spend million of dollars to list their tokens at big exchange. I am. Happy to use any exchange as long as my tokens are secure.
with securix profit shares comes from their mined BTC in ETH to Investors Wallet!
so Token value really wouldn't be meaning anything!
but then if new investor want to join, then they'll be needing exchange to buy tokens!
and Team said that they'll start listing process after MainSale!

I think Securix token value will go up depend on the profit they able to generate on monthly basis. If they manage to generate 100% ROI, I don't think token will trade at same rate of ICO.

I like the use case of the project, the way the value of the token is aimed at growing is structured nicely as well, if they have a good trade there will be a rise in token value if I understand the structure clearly

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

Hello Securix team!

Hello,

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Thats really cool confirmation. Contract update in Github should be a ceremony now and people who baselssly talk rubbish should get their answer soon. 3 Cheers to Securix team.

Wow 1.2 million SRXIO tokens that is phenomenal work from the founders! These deals don't appear out of thin air so i imagine they had to put in a lot of ground work behind the scenes to get this done.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:24:32 PM

Securix is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

I like how it's structured here, you did a good job with the well arranged information especially that of the team.. Good work!

Exactly, another thing is the good combination of colors. The website knows how to blend colors and make them appealing to the eye.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

I like how it's structured here, you did a good job with the well arranged information especially that of the team.. Good work!

Exactly, another thing is the good combination of colors. The website knows how to blend colors and make them appealing to the eye.

I like that more people are starting these kind of review sites I think we need more variety and more in-depth reviews for projects like this
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

Yeah, They will not going to miss to announce it to their community if it's true because it's a important informations that everyone must know. Securix really doing well handling this kind of problem.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

I don't know if the project will be a success (I hope) but I see two very positive things:

- the white paper is complete and professional

- the team is dynamic and available

And that's not bad enough in the current context!

In my eyes a project needs a lot more than the two things you have listed above to be a success. Having a complete whitepaper is great but isn't that the standard with all crypto/blockchain projects? I don't think it's that special.

You are right. I also think that a good project need a bit more than a whitepaper and a visible and active team. They need a good product and a vision. A good progress and further development is also important.

Agree. Just good whitepaper or dynamic team will not enough. It depends on how team implement the project. Whether they able to keep the dates mentioned in roadmap or not. Project need good marketing as well. And some other factors as well.

You are right. There are a lot of constituents of successful project. But as for me the main of them exactly are team and idea.

like you said it largely depends on the team as well as the idea i honestly agree with you most especially in blockchain setting, for a project to succeed they need to do a lot of work

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: