Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

I don't know if the project will be a success (I hope) but I see two very positive things:

- the white paper is complete and professional

- the team is dynamic and available

And that's not bad enough in the current context!

In my eyes a project needs a lot more than the two things you have listed above to be a success. Having a complete whitepaper is great but isn't that the standard with all crypto/blockchain projects? I don't think it's that special.

You are right. I also think that a good project need a bit more than a whitepaper and a visible and active team. They need a good product and a vision. A good progress and further development is also important.

Yeah, there are so many other aspects; marketing, funding, development, functionality. In my opinion there needs to be a real demand for the service for it to be successful.

Jesus lol, if all people need is a 'professional whitepaper' to be successful there'd be so many scam projects.  My only concern is that with the BTC difficulty, it won't be profitable at all to mine by the time they get the funds, especially with having to pay for electric.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

I don't know if the project will be a success (I hope) but I see two very positive things:

In my eyes a project needs a lot more than the two things you have listed above to be a success. Having a complete whitepaper is great but isn't that the standard with all crypto/blockchain projects? I don't think it's that special.

You are right. I also think that a good project need a bit more than a whitepaper and a visible and active team. They need a good product and a vision. A good progress and further development is also important.

Yeah, there are so many other aspects; marketing, funding, development, functionality. In my opinion there needs to be a real demand for the service for it to be successful.

Jesus lol, if all people need is a 'professional whitepaper' to be successful there'd be so many scam projects.  My only concern is that with the BTC difficulty, it won't be profitable at all to mine by the time they get the funds, especially with having to pay for electric.

To be profitable in mining today, you need to invest heavily in equipment and electricity. Anyone can’t just use CPU or GPU or FGPA to mine anymore. That’s why securix unlike numerous mining pool has a greater chance of doing well, if they keep to what’s in the whitepaper. I can’t say how they plan to meet up with the percentages but they’ve presented a feasible solution to some factors that determine mining profitability which includes; electricity costs, Power consumption by each miner, volatile btc price which could go as low as 4kUSD, and low participation or entry fees using ICO.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Excited to tell you guys that Securix.io is now listed on ICO Champs

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.
Agree that the information is incorrect but this is nice to see that the securix team is much active and keep tracking on every discussion which is related to securix.

This also tells that we should not trust these ratings sites 100%,  always get in touch with project team to cross verify the information. And read project documents as well.

Hello,

We always encourage to read the white paper in full extend and do your own research! If you still have questions, well here we are!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Yeah, reading the white paper gives one an extensive knowledge and future plans of the project.
Indeed. I guess some interested people are here. They can join their official telegram channel and ask queries whatever they have:
https://t.me/securixio
A lot of people think that reading a whitepaper is a lot of work they prefer video's explaining how the project works and what it wants to achieve does Securix has such video's?
Thats true and unfortunately they have nothing like that  in their Youtube channel!
they should make some though!
i had so many doubts that i got answered in Their telegram channel!
However explainer videos could've made it easier!

I always prefer watching videos explaining what a project entails than reading whitepaper or any document, they should consider making one, It'll help make people know about their project quickly.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

I think at the beginning it is very hard but by time a lot of people will start using their products the project will also grow, they do have sold 60% tokens so i would say lets have patience and see.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

To be profitable in mining today, you need to invest heavily in equipment and electricity. Anyone can’t just use CPU or GPU or FGPA to mine anymore. That’s why securix unlike numerous mining pool has a greater chance of doing well, if they keep to what’s in the whitepaper. I can’t say how they plan to meet up with the percentages but they’ve presented a feasible solution to some factors that determine mining profitability which includes; electricity costs, Power consumption by each miner, volatile btc price which could go as low as 4kUSD, and low participation or entry fees using ICO.

I agree with you! Many among us today don't want to invest in mining anymore due to the non-static movement of cryptocurrency. Mining tools are quite costly and there are many other factors we need to keep in mind, requires time to time management and the most annoying part is the noise.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

We can only hope and see how they turn out. The believed they can be able to make profits for their investors and their btc mining will be very profitable coupled with the fact that they are getting the electricity cheap.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

I agree. Demand will come in only when the project team showing progress with their mining. Word of mouth is extremely important these days. Present investors will have to say that.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:10:20 PM

I think at the beginning it is very hard but by time a lot of people will start using their products the project will also grow, they do have sold 60% tokens so i would say lets have patience and see.

I have a question. Is this 60% of tokens in total pool or is it just for this bonus pool? If it is 60% of total, thats amazing. Otherwise also they still have time to achieve their target.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

I agree with you! Many among us today don't want to invest in mining anymore due to the non-static movement of cryptocurrency. Mining tools are quite costly and there are many other factors we need to keep in mind, requires time to time management and the most annoying part is the noise.
Mining costs lots of electricity and if you can get a way with that then mining could be profitable!
as far as i see from Securix has a perfect plan for that!
and securix gonna mine BTC and thats really profitable!
i dont know what happens when bitcoin mining dificulty increases!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:37:12 PM

I think has discussed extensively about an alternate source of energy. The EAN to EAN Decentralized purchase of energy directly from solar and with generators without the involvement of intermediaries.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

For those that were asking about exchanges; I have asked the team and they will announce them when they have something concrete and also the tokens will be distributed after the ICO.

OH. After ICO?? Hmmm. Was thinking  that's an act that is no longer in practical. I think now projects configure their smart contracts to auto fund wallets with token of equivalent amount to investment received.

Are you talking about tokens bought on ICO, or about bounty nokens? Because it is normal if bounty tokens will be paid after ICO. But if you talked about tokens bought on ICO, I agree with you.

I support sending tokens after ICO and even after listing, it will go a long way to prevent dumping and retain value of the currency for sometime

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

Really should just report issues to the telegram mods their the most direct path to the team and are almost always available from my experience

Some people are this Lazy, not able to check out the telegram group and other source of information to get much more information before putting it up on their website or promoting it, this have been our biggest undoing in recent times, not reading project information and jumping on it does more harm

More harm like you said. What irks me most is when people ask question about something even written boldly on the website.

Yea. That goes to show how little people read. That's why I made a post on my LinkedIn profile some time ago asking CEOs and founders of crypto projects "how effective is your whitepaper??"
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Dear Securix community members,

Good event! We closed some deals! Consensus was a success!

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

Next event Dubai, UAE 23/24/25 September.

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Join us now at https://dashboard.securix.io and secure YOUR spot!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.

It’s great news. Can’t wait for ico to be concluded. I expect more partnerships and announcements.

Great!  So Securix team is taking marketing to next level. Such events will help Securix with marketing.  Best luck for Dubai guys!

Good to see the team running promotions and attending events. Does anyone know whether or not there will be any video footage of this event?

It will be nice to see one of the team do a catchup of the event - for those who couldn't attend and would like some more information

I would even propose a AMA with a team member who is aware of all the things that are happening around this project and address all the questions in a very good manner.

I think it' a very good option in order to maintain a good communication between the users and the team. After all they have a great team who are willing to support their customers and get them the best experience! It might also help them attract new users towards them.

They have actually been doing well in that aspect, i mean, the team has been somehow frequent here as oppose to many other projects that neglect this channel, so that's commendable of them, when it comes to initial marketing, a lot is required of the team, telegram is not the only source of communication and i'm glad to see that the team is not neglecting here
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

Hello,

please make contact with info@securix.io, a lot of the information on the website is incorrect.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Its nice that the ICO is published in various sites. Team wants the information to be precise everywhere. I hope they see this message and respond to team and correct the information in their site.

Yea, incorrect information can do a lot of harm to a project. Still, like you said, it is nice that the ICO is published in various sites.
Agree that the information is incorrect but this is nice to see that the securix team is much active and keep tracking on every discussion which is related to securix.

This also tells that we should not trust these ratings sites 100%,  always get in touch with project team to cross verify the information. And read project documents as well.

Hello,

We always encourage to read the white paper in full extend and do your own research! If you still have questions, well here we are!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Yeah, reading the white paper gives one an extensive knowledge and future plans of the project.
Indeed. I guess some interested people are here. They can join their official telegram channel and ask queries whatever they have:
A lot of people think that reading a whitepaper is a lot of work they prefer video's explaining how the project works and what it wants to achieve does Securix has such video's?
Thats true and unfortunately they have nothing like that  in their Youtube channel!
they should make some though!
i had so many doubts that i got answered in Their telegram channel!
However explainer videos could've made it easier!

Hello,

We actually have a lot of different contact on our channel as well as explainer video's.

Explainer video https://youtu.be/Re1wL6OLpd4
EAN-2-EAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQSNYavt_W4
Team introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6qIE2cRNZg&list=PLYXEpeIA4kHIv-YVZcGNqMs6KjRrKq1r4

If you've any questions feel free to ask them

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

Dear Securix community members,

Good event! We closed some deals! Consensus was a success!

https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing/photos/a.315520225942609/413734476121183/?type=3&theater

Next event Dubai, UAE 23/24/25 September.

We have a new prediction going on as well! PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Tokensale-Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Join us now at https://dashboard.securix.io and secure YOUR spot!

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

This is really good news, congratulations in closing some deals. I hope we get to see some more interesting Announcement soon.

It’s great news. Can’t wait for ico to be concluded. I expect more partnerships and announcements.

Great!  So Securix team is taking marketing to next level. Such events will help Securix with marketing.  Best luck for Dubai guys!

Good to see the team running promotions and attending events. Does anyone know whether or not there will be any video footage of this event?

It will be nice to see one of the team do a catchup of the event - for those who couldn't attend and would like some more information

Nice suggestions. There should some summary available about the event. A short video about the event will be awesome.

Hello,

This week we will upload some video's with some news flashes, recap of the Singapore trip.

Kind regards,

The Securix team
Will we be more than happy to have a recap of the Singapore trip. I guess the event was a successful one, I’m lol forward to the update.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

Hello Securix team!

I saw that the 2 founders came back from Dubai and would have sold 1.2 million Tokens (if I understood correctly)

During the crowd sale, will it be possible to follow the progress of Tokens sales on an address?
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

And btw,
Securix is the subject of a message in the "scam accusation" section of the forum.

I don't know if the OP’s arguments are really relevant, but I suppose it's important to answer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036757.0
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

And btw,
Securix is the subject of a message in the "scam accusation" section of the forum.

I don't know if the OP’s arguments are really relevant, but I suppose it's important to answer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036757.0

I went through the thread and couldn't exactly hold a thing he is saying about Securix being a scam project so I headed to his last topics and found out he is doing same with other ICOs as well, why this may be good if found true it would be too much foolish and damaging to label projects scam without proves or a strong evidence per say/

I am all up for evidence and proves to his claim

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:25:12 PM

The SEC joke is sorta funny if not a bit stupid since the SEC is a US organization not a eU organization not sure about what he said about the founders would be good to see a response from the team.

Not sure what smart contracts or ewallets the guys talking about they aren’t mining yet so...
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

They don't know that there's alot of things that they can learn on project white paper so they will understand more about it. I know they have some videos on the first page of this thread.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: