Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

Today we launched a video about our investment strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0b-_ktAe7k&feature=youtu.be

With our investment strategy we have a 2 folded approach: token buyback and burning program or reinvesting in new hardware, both options will increase output per token and token value.

1: buying tokens from the open market en burning them so that the total tokenpool decreases and output per token and token value goes up.

2: With reinvesting in new mining hardware we will increase the mining output and therefore increase output per token and token value.

We always choose the option which has the best Return on investment.

In a couple of hours the crowd sale will launch, make sure to grab your spot and issue your account at: https://dashboard.securix.io
Very interesting video it really explains how you intend strategizing to help the reduce dumping and also increase the value of the token in coming years. I will like to see this work.
very nice video sir. with the explanation of the video, I am very confident that many investors will join Securix. the programs offered are very numerous and creative. I am very interested to keep abreast of the progress of this project to completion. Securix is truly a concept.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Today we launched a video about our investment strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0b-_ktAe7k&feature=youtu.be

With our investment strategy we have a 2 folded approach: token buyback and burning program or reinvesting in new hardware, both options will increase output per token and token value.

1: buying tokens from the open market en burning them so that the total tokenpool decreases and output per token and token value goes up.

2: With reinvesting in new mining hardware we will increase the mining output and therefore increase output per token and token value.

In a couple of hours the crowd sale will launch, make sure to grab your spot and issue your account at: https://dashboard.securix.io
watched it and enjoyed watching!
i liked the fact you're coming up with answers of question rose in Community!
and i liked your explanation!
will look forward for some more stuff!
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

Very interesting video it really explains how you intend strategizing to help the reduce dumping and also increase the value of the token in coming years. I will like to see this work.
very nice video sir. with the explanation of the video, I am very confident that many investors will join Securix. the programs offered are very numerous and creative. I am very interested to keep abreast of the progress of this project to completion. Securix is truly a concept.

Yes, short and descriptive video. The good part is that they have clearly mentioned about the security of the investment than an user make. Even if there is much fluctuation in the market today no need to worry as by stacking our tokens we can earn the percentage that will be calculated based on the investment.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

Great video it does not have a lot of views yet did they promote it also on their other social media platforms? it could increase the views too.
Because of that they have only 63 subscriber on their YouTube channel and which is not good. They have to do promotions of their YouTube channels and have to post this video on another social medias also.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

Great video it does not have a lot of views yet did they promote it also on their other social media platforms? it could increase the views too.
Because of that they have only 63 subscriber on their YouTube channel and which is not good. They have to do promotions of their YouTube channels and have to post this video on another social medias also.

Yes we are posting it on multiple socials, its an organic process. We are looking forward to the many more who will join our journey!

The ICO start in a couple hours, we are super excited! Make sure to be a part of the biggest cryptocurrency mine in Europe!

Grab your spot and secure your account at https://dashboard.securix.io
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Yes we are posting it on multiple socials, its an organic process. We are looking forward to the many more who will join our journey!

The ICO start in a couple hours, we are super excited! Make sure to be a part of the biggest cryptocurrency mine in Europe!

Grab your spot and secure your account at https://dashboard.securix.io

Hurray!!! Guess the minimum for this would be 100 dollars or is it still 5000 dollars. Would be nice to see a reduction in the minimum price.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

Very interesting video and clearly a very good summary of information. Token burning improves toekn value which is theoretically known and I also understand it. But in reality I have never seen it. Do you have any specific strategy for this?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

Hello Securix team!

I saw that the 2 founders came back from Dubai and would have sold 1.2 million Tokens (if I understood correctly)

During the crowd sale, will it be possible to follow the progress of Tokens sales on an address?

Hello,

Yes, our developer is busy with it. We accept multiple currencies, the contract will be uploaded to GITHUB this week.

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Thats really cool confirmation. Contract update in Github should be a ceremony now and people who baselssly talk rubbish should get their answer soon. 3 Cheers to Securix team.

Wow 1.2 million SRXIO tokens that is phenomenal work from the founders! These deals don't appear out of thin air so i imagine they had to put in a lot of ground work behind the scenes to get this done.

The progress bar is showing some other number. Its confusing. Since the project reached softcap they are sure sold much more tokens than mentioned in the progress bar in the website.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:56:40 PM

Have the team mentioned how they are going to handle the increasing difficulty of mining? Im worried by the time the ICO ends and they get the funds, and then purchase the miners, then wait for them to be delivered, it's going to make next to no money with paying for electric.

This is where I'm concerned as well, I'm interested in knowing how the team will handle the increasing difficulty of mining.

I am not sure how will that be tackled but wouldn't the asic miners do? I mean with the parallel setup and just pluggin in more in the mix? I am not that knowledgeable with asics but I think you just scale horizontally with those right?

I'm not conversant with that aspect either but one thing is certain. before they must made up their mind to go into this project, they must have consulted with experts and they also boost of having experts on board, so i believe the grey areas like power generation must be been dissected before they decide in venturing into the project
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

watched it and enjoyed watching!
i liked the fact you're coming up with answers of question rose in Community!
and i liked your explanation!
will look forward for some more stuff!

The video made securix project more feasible especially the percentage on investments.

The token buy back would give early investor and holders an edge over others. It’s definitely worth it getting in at ICO stage.
Also plan to buy into new hardware would payoff. Esp on expansion to meet up with estimated profits

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

Securix is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

I like how it's structured here, you did a good job with the well arranged information especially that of the team.. Good work!

Exactly, another thing is the good combination of colors. The website knows how to blend colors and make them appealing to the eye.

I like that more people are starting these kind of review sites I think we need more variety and more in-depth reviews for projects like this

It's always good to get as much reviews and option about a project from other as it'll enable one come up with a solid decision.
Yeah, if you check on bottom of the page you will see there more ratings sites given good review/rating to securix.

I think the most important rating is of icobench because of the KYC report they have in there and they have also rated them quite high. Other than that I think one should do some readings to make a decision.

yeah, i agree with you, some of the times i don't see rating as any form of yardstick for predicting project eventual outcome rather i am the kind of person that believes most ratings are political in nature

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

Securix is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

I like how it's structured here, you did a good job with the well arranged information especially that of the team.. Good work!

Exactly, another thing is the good combination of colors. The website knows how to blend colors and make them appealing to the eye.

I like that more people are starting these kind of review sites I think we need more variety and more in-depth reviews for projects like this

It's always good to get as much reviews and option about a project from other as it'll enable one come up with a solid decision.
Yeah, if you check on bottom of the page you will see there more ratings sites given good review/rating to securix.

I think the most important rating is of icobench because of the KYC report they have in there and they have also rated them quite high. Other than that I think one should do some readings to make a decision.

yeah, i agree with you, some of the times i don't see rating as any form of yardstick for predicting project eventual outcome rather i am the kind of person that believes most ratings are political in nature

LOL i've seen 1/5 reviewed ICO's succeed and be worth a ton and i've seen 5/5 reviews everywhere for a project and it either tanks after ICO or just runs off it's the risk of the market you really need to do your own research and make your best estimates
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

LOL i've seen 1/5 reviewed ICO's succeed and be worth a ton and i've seen 5/5 reviews everywhere for a project and it either tanks after ICO or just runs off it's the risk of the market you really need to do your own research and make your best estimates

I know but I deep its the job of the team to work hard enough so that they can attract more rabbit

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

Ya their going to have to work hard theirs been so many bad ones in this industry niche so they have their work cut out for them
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

Ya their going to have to work hard theirs been so many bad ones in this industry niche so they have their work cut out for them

Great things don't come easy, they've got a long a way to go
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:49:45 AM

Nice! Very informative video. I think if more people will going to watch it they will really going to decide now if they will going to be part of this project. Let's spread this good news then!.

At your service
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:01:43 AM

Nice! Very informative video. I think if more people will going to watch it they will really going to decide now if they will going to be part of this project. Let's spread this good news then!.
Hopefully this interesting video will be able to attract a lot of interest from participants and investors to join, and the team must be more enthusiastic to promote this project to provide a strategy for this project so that more investors are confident in this project and this project can be as successful as expected.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

What is the frequency of the burn rate? I mean how often would this be carried out? So i undertand if the burn did not happen that much that was meant to be burnt would be put back in purchasing more miners right?

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:52:48 AM

Hello Securix team!

I saw that the 2 founders came back from Dubai and would have sold 1.2 million Tokens (if I understood correctly)

During the crowd sale, will it be possible to follow the progress of Tokens sales on an address?

Hello,

Yes, our developer is busy with it. We accept multiple currencies, the contract will be uploaded to GITHUB this week.

Thanks,

The Securix Team

Thats really cool confirmation. Contract update in Github should be a ceremony now and people who baselssly talk rubbish should get their answer soon. 3 Cheers to Securix team.

Wow 1.2 million SRXIO tokens that is phenomenal work from the founders! These deals don't appear out of thin air so i imagine they had to put in a lot of ground work behind the scenes to get this done.

Nice work Securix team. So your Dubai visit is successful.
1.2 million SRXIO tokens is not small quantity. Securix token sale rocking even in bear market.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

That's why it is very important to carry out your own research. Reviews are just the review site information about the project with the little information they have. So most of them are just 20% accurate.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: