Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:24:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

Your facility in Netherlands looks awesome! All the best for this project!

OH. A review from a Netherland indigene, that is a good one. Which he can talk more about his findings on visiting the sight and probably show some pics too. That would be great.

I can't find that quote on this thread, maybe it got deleted? Would have loved to hear a description from a third party that isn't part of the team.

I am also looking forward for the news link. Could somebody share it here? I am very much interested in looking the review in detail.
Which link about you are talking guy's. I didn't hear anything about Netherlands. Could please explain little bit about it?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

I loved how you incorporated an ROI calculator on your website. This is something that you don?t see with other projects. Excellent idea!

We’re glad you loved it. We aim for transparency with everyone who wishes to be a part of the community. This way you see how your investment will look like in time.

transparency is very crucial to any business, most of the time the community wants to rest assured that their investment is well taken care of and that their is never any shady business in the startup
Don't worry you guy's. Securix is given options to calculate ROI. This link will help to investors to calculate ROI on their investment.

https://securix.io/#calc
Thanks for the link. I seen and found this calculator is helping me brilliantly. I can see how much ROI I'll receive if investing certain amount.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

I loved how you incorporated an ROI calculator on your website. This is something that you don?t see with other projects. Excellent idea!

We’re glad you loved it. We aim for transparency with everyone who wishes to be a part of the community. This way you see how your investment will look like in time.
Are you part of the team?

How about explaining what pneumatic company is doing in your video?

Hi Marlboroza,

The owners of the facility make this equipment for the nautic industry. They have the middle section of the building.

Kind regards,

Damian Strauss - The Securix Team

Is that means, they have nothing to do with Securix? Or do they have any partnership agreement or they are also one of the investors in this project?

Hello,

They have a company who makes this nautic equipment and are the owner of the building.

If you still have question feel free to ask them.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I don't even think this is the answer that's seeked by the user... He is asking if their is any partnership deal between you guys

Sometimes it happens, we don't get what others want to know. Let's wait, Securix team will respond. They are very active here.

Securix team is always prompt in answer queries as well as very transparent in providing the required information. If the information is coming out from the team, it is the only reliable source of information.

I can agree to that, the mining industry is a very challenging aspect of the blockchain industry that requires a lot of clarification, as one can attest to the fact that most of such projects have failed, well, it does't necessarily mean that this will follow same lane but its good to give the community some insight on what makes them stand out
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 07:42:26 PM

transparency is very crucial to any business, most of the time the community wants to rest assured that their investment is well taken care of and that their is never any shady business in the startup
Don't worry you guy's. Securix is given options to calculate ROI. This link will help to investors to calculate ROI on their investment.

Thanks for the link. I seen and found this calculator is helping me brilliantly. I can see how much ROI I'll receive if investing certain amount.

Remember take calculators as a base line, i mean i'm sure that they did their best to make it accurate but in reality no one knows 100% what the future holds so always only invest what you can safely loose as is always the case with every project
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

Hi Marlboroza,

The owners of the facility make this equipment for the nautic industry. They have the middle section of the building.

Kind regards,

Is that means, they have nothing to do with Securix? Or do they have any partnership agreement or they are also one of the investors in this project?

Hello,

They have a company who makes this nautic equipment and are the owner of the building.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

I don't even think this is the answer that's seeked by the user... He is asking if their is any partnership deal between you guys

Sometimes it happens, we don't get what others want to know. Let's wait, Securix team will respond. They are very active here.

Securix team is always prompt in answer queries as well as very transparent in providing the required information. If the information is coming out from the team, it is the only reliable source of information.

I can agree to that, the mining industry is a very challenging aspect of the blockchain industry that requires a lot of clarification, as one can attest to the fact that most of such projects have failed, well, it does't necessarily mean that this will follow same lane but its good to give the community some insight on what makes them stand out

Rightly said mate.  Sometimes project fails due to wrong planning or over ambitious nature. We can't say that one project failed so other will also follow the same path.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:02:25 PM

OH. A review from a Netherland indigene, that is a good one. Which he can talk more about his findings on visiting the sight and probably show some pics too. That would be great.

I can't find that quote on this thread, maybe it got deleted? Would have loved to hear a description from a third party that isn't part of the team.

I am also looking forward for the news link. Could somebody share it here? I am very much interested in looking the review in detail.

I don't think he has posted any link of the Netherlands facility review. Not sure if he saw the video or personally visited the site.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

Remember take calculators as a base line, i mean i'm sure that they did their best to make it accurate but in reality no one knows 100% what the future holds so always only invest what you can safely loose as is always the case with every project

It's good that they have different scenarios on the ROI calculator but this depends on whether the project fulfils its promises and whether it is successful. I think people need to take the results on the ROI calculator with a pinch of salt.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

Ya especially when we’re dealing with a industry like cloud mining where there has been an enormous amount of churn in companies and projects over the last years

How sure is the team that the ROI will actually be met? Like Genesis mining and others are having to cancel contracts, so how do you guys intend to make money when others are failing?
mining is actually profitable, when you have a electricity fund or something!
the main cost of this is just electricity!
i don't know whats gonna happen to Securix in future!

I think Darkoth89 have a point here... Big mining facilities are closing down but here is securix starting up and promising good ROI

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

Which link about you are talking guy's. I didn't hear anything about Netherlands. Could please explain little bit about it?

I think they are talking about to the youtube video that the securix shared here. If I'm not mistaken Netherlands is where does the securix mining farm located.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

Hi Marlboroza,

Kind regards,

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

Keeping the community abreast is a positive move and so far I think the team is doing just fine in that aspect as well as being swift to clear allegations.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

Oh lol. I tried that too. Never knew others did same. You’re right buddy. It would cost much higher to own a mining farm privately. Team is putting together a team with experience and good knowledge of country legal system. And that’s important here.

With profits from securix, won’t have to think about that.

Good to know the team got things figured out.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:07:36 PM

I think they are talking about to the youtube video that the securix shared here. If I'm not mistaken Netherlands is where does the securix mining farm located.

Ya its all over the place that the netherlands was chosen they even showed the building on the telegram channel and elsewhere i believe if i'm not mistaken i'm pretty sure i've even seen some pictures from inside of it on telegram
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

Ya its all over the place that the netherlands was chosen they even showed the building on the telegram channel and elsewhere i believe if i'm not mistaken i'm pretty sure i've even seen some pictures from inside of it on telegram

That's great I hope they will make a video tour of the mining facility they have set up. Or have they already released something similar? Please send a link of the video if there is.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

That's great I hope they will make a video tour of the mining facility they have set up. Or have they already released something similar? Please send a link of the video if there is.

Will definitely be nice seeing how the facility looks like and how it is set up. This will also show that they are transparent and committed to their community.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

Ya especially when we’re dealing with a industry like cloud mining where there has been an enormous amount of churn in companies and projects over the last years

How sure is the team that the ROI will actually be met? Like Genesis mining and others are having to cancel contracts, so how do you guys intend to make money when others are failing?

their business model depends on bitcoin right now that i believe that won't limit them to just that they will eventually start mining other profitable coins

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

i don't know why people are spreading negativity on this project!
But i'm glad that the team comes forward with evidence proving their existence!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

their business model depends on bitcoin right now that i believe that won't limit them to just that they will eventually start mining other profitable coins

It is BTC and BCH; There are many things to consider when mining especially electricity. I've never been to the Netherlands so I have no clue how expensive is electricity however based on the predictions they have it does not seem to be the biggest concern. It feels that the biggest concern is BTC keeping a certain price level.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:29:45 AM

It is BTC and BCH; There are many things to consider when mining especially electricity. I've never been to the Netherlands so I have no clue how expensive is electricity however based on the predictions they have it does not seem to be the biggest concern. It feels that the biggest concern is BTC keeping a certain price level.

Securix will start with BTC or BCH mining. Maybe they switch to more profitable coins in the future, but for now it is the best solution.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:09:01 AM

Securix will start with BTC or BCH mining. Maybe they switch to more profitable coins in the future, but for now it is the best solution.

As of now there is no plan of mining other tokens. And that good decision if we look at the current market conditions. Only Bitcoin is more stable compare to any other coin
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:27:27 AM

Hi Marlboroza,

Kind regards,

Hello,

Kind regards,

The Securix Team

We have seen many projects based on the mining went into scam without any further development, investing into the mining industry is very challenging which we cannot able to predict based on how they can share the profit for the holders?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: