Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
maarx (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:11:49 AM

At the present time it's a bit better because the bitcoin shows the potential at its current price and the more holds of their coins to make a big deal as you just look at the market defference that increases the price of bitcoin continuously rising up so its more money you can earn in trading.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

Mining need more plan before you start because possible to lose your money once you failed. Many people who started mining losing their capital. Do some strategy and and you will be able to earn money.

But if you want more safe you can invest to trading by buying altcoin.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

both of these do have a big risk, but there is a difference between the two. I suggest before you choose one of the mining and trading you should have understood some advantages and advantages of doing so and we know that doing mining is in need of a large initial capital.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

If you want to start mining,you have to answer these questions:
1.Do you have cheap electricity?
2.Do you have the ability to buy/rent cheap real estate?
3.Do you have the money to buy mining hardware/equpment?
Crypto trading requires an investment of time and efforts into gaining knowledge about the markets and how to trade.It`s up to you what to choose.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

Mining is a one time investment you should invest on mining platform this will make profit and you do not take may effort in this moment. But trading is little risky investment because you should always monitor the market then only you will earn good profit in this platform. My perspective both are little risk because day by day technology is improved so GPU cards are update on every year.

maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

trading more rely on the knowledge you have about TA analysis and fundamentals analysis while mining you can start with your capital to make rig and produce coin
trading provides greater profit in comparison with mining due to some advantages that is not too large capital and profit is not limited but the risk is also very large
if mining requires a large enough capital due to the amount of capital affect the results obtained as well
for mining risk is in the rig section that requires routine maintance and damaged rigs, the age of the rig and the price of the mined coin
whichever is the better it is you who decide which one prefer and match with which and better the mining and trading to maximize your income
Torrenth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

if I have a lot of money that can be spelled free money or more money I better to trade, right now I think investing more attractive than the mining not to mention the cost to be spent on mining is not a bit, electricity is used any not small, will add a lot of cost.
kar3789

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:19:23 PM

Trading is far better than mining, Doing trading you can expect 10x like profit but in mining you cannot expect
this kind of profit. In 3 month period I converted 130$ into 3000$ through trading. Through mining you can expect only return of your investment in 3 months so my suggestion is trading is better than mining.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

mining is time west job I think,  trading is best I trading 2017 in all profit is 5000$ is best trader
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Mining for me is not profitable if your country have a high electricity cost. in my opinion you can go for trading because you can earn a lot by buying a coin in a low price and hold it. Sell it for your desire price.
jiya jaena

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

in my opinion trading is a better choice than mining, because many considerations are made if mining, such as operating costs and costs in case of damage to mining tools, while trading consideration only loss
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

I think mining is a bit expensive and you need to consider the capital, the electricity bill, the heat, the noise and the maintenance fee, for me I prefer to trade, I can earn more from trading when I already got the skill and the experience, and you can learn more and able to expand your knowledge about alt coins, so I prefer the idea of trading than mining

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

As it is, it is obvious mining is not for everyone as it pays those who are coming to the space with some capital to buy some miners and look at the long term or those who have been in the mining space since the early days of using PC which we also have to consider that it pays to mine in some countries than the others.

However, when it comes to trading, everyone can learn and be a part of it, if they really want to. The only issue here is that without enough knowledge, it always result into failure anyway. Mining also requires great deal of knowledge as well so you do not end up with a less efficient miners or mining what could not end up profitable in the long run.

In summary, both depends on every individual and their capacity but it is best to know what you are getting into in any of them before embarking.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

with mining you have to buy super computer system and when you mining you will gets btc or eth or which coin you mining but your profit depend on the price of your coin and after 2-3 year you have to upgrate your system to it can better mining,with this price btc:8000 usd i think you will gets profit but trading you have to knowedge to trade,it is not only buy low sell hight,it is difficult to tale profit,there are many people come in and come out crypto market because they loss all money,if you have money you should invest super computer systen to take profit
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

You need to have a good business plan before venturing into mining if you don't want to lose your money. I think trading is less risky and it will be better than mining but the decision stoic lies in your hand .
AD243

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

i have do trading, but  i alway lost Sad 
I want find some good business to mining
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

Not really that I know much about mining, but, I know its expensive to keep up/maintain. There has to be a constant electricity supply to keep up with the mining, which means there will be high electricity bill to be payed. Trading is light, simple, does not need excessive electrical supply nor some big mining devices.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

You need to have a good business plan before venturing into mining if you don't want to lose your money. I think trading is less risky and it will be better than mining but the decision stoic lies in your hand .

since when trading is 'less risky' compared to mining ?
as we can see,if you are investing your money into it(cryptocurrency) without doing a proper research,there will be 2 thing that will happen to you.
1.you get a lot of profit because they are pumping it
2.you lost it all in a second,because they are dumping it.

in other words,trading is much more risky compared to mining,because mining is like an investment.
right now you are mining x COIN,after a few years its price increases.because of that you get profit from it.

conclusion,mining is good.trading is good.
it's all about your strategy,which one is suit you well ? and which one is not.
make your own strategy and believe it.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:18:12 PM

i have do trading, but  i alway lost Sad 
I want find some good business to mining

Trading is fun if you can control your emotions from panic selling. Panic selling has made a big negative view to trading, because when those who has no trading strategy see's a little drop in the price of coins they possess, they panic and sell, thinking not to loss much, whereas they've lost almost everything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
  Print  

Jump to: