Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:58:06 PM

In my opinion, the exploitation does not cost you money, you just take the time and effort to get that coin, but your time is quite long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I do prefer holding and sometimes trading, mining has becoming way too difficult with the specialized hardware and without the availability of cheap electricity.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Actually for me I will go for trading but mining is also good. It just happens that trading is applicable anywhere, anytime and also for anyone. On the other hand, mining is not applicable anywhere because as far as I know it is being used for those cold areas because the mining rigs are requiring a good environment temperature and it is better to use if the country has a small amount of electricity rate.

_crypto_moon_

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

You do not have to think that crypto currency mining is a simple activity. Therefore, I would advise you to better deal with the trade in crypto currency, because it is more profitable in small volumes.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

I think trading is better than mining, especially market conditions that are difficult to guess and seem to decrease while maintenance costs still even increase so that it is more difficult to profit if we are mining, while trading is simple.

..........///....../////..........
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

I personally suggest you to invest in cryptocurrency instead of mining, For mining you should spend more money for rig and mining setup and you have to moniter. It is headache for you, always we cannot taking care of mining tool. some might feel lazy and also mining difficulty is increasing day by day. And the main reason is electricity bill will be very high so profit would be less.  if you spend that in investing area, easily you can gain profit.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

I think trading is better than mining, especially market conditions that are difficult to guess and seem to decrease while maintenance costs still even increase so that it is more difficult to profit if we are mining, while trading is simple.

Mining, you have to get hardware and it cost a lot, then the electricity you need and then maintenance. It will cost you a lot before you can even break-even. Cloud mining? I doubt, because there's a lot of scams. Trading, there is risk involved, but at least you have total control or can even mitigate the risk. So the better option here is to do trading, if you got lucky and invest in a coin that when big then its like a windfall or hitting a jackpot.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

Mining of cryptocurrency is still very lucrative and profitable cryptocurrency business. I know a lots of people tend to want to trade for quick buck,  but I tell you,  mining is more guarantee income!

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

Mining of cryptocurrency is still very lucrative and profitable cryptocurrency business. I know a lots of people tend to want to trade for quick buck,  but I tell you,  mining is more guarantee income!

Mining is a guarantee income if the cost of electricity in your area is cheap but for those country that has very expensive electricity, trading is better to do to earn profit.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Your friend do tell the right thing and take his advise yet he do know the situation on mining nowadays. Mining wont really be profitable anymore due to difficulty how much more if the electricity price in your place would be high then its just a non-sense thing for you to proceed. If you do find out that electricity is cheap then it might be worth a try but if I were you better to avoid yourself into hassle unless if you do treat this as a hobby then its your choice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:29:39 PM

I believe that with the market at the moment you should only trade for profit and should not invest in mining you can see that the market is in downtrend and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing. This is the reason why in order to be able to trade successfully, bitcoin price could decrease very strongly in the coming days so trading day is the best choice at the moment.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

Mining is a guarantee income if the cost of electricity in your area is cheap but for those country that has very expensive electricity, trading is better to do to earn profit.
in my country, there are a lot of GPU miner who already feel this bad. electricity increased but ETH price keep getting down. and for a GPU who already boomed when it is on hype, i think some of them will shutdown their  mining activity

doyouslide

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

Mining isn't applicable to everyone, there are many things you need to consider if you want to start mining.
There are many things you will need if you want to mine crypto, some examples are, private database, A mining software,
house fan, specialized processing device , etc.

However in trading, trading also isn't applicable to everyone, trading is not that easy as what you think.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

It does depend but in my opinion, trading would be a better way to earn profit especially if you don't have a powerful PC and if electricity is not an issue in your country. Mining requires a high end computer processor in order to make you mining farm profitable. As such it requires electricity and if electricity is expensive in your country, there will be no profit at all. Trading is more advisable because tokens can be earned in bounty programs which can be a capital in trading.

signaturecoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

I believe that with the market at the moment you should only trade for profit and should not invest in mining you can see that the market is in downtrend and bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing. This is the reason why in order to be able to trade successfully, bitcoin price could decrease very strongly in the coming days so trading day is the best choice at the moment.
I also think that at this point the trading day is very appropriate because it will help investors quickly recover the money invested. I think investors should watch closely the movements of the market to have the most reasonable investment method.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

Mining really seems to be good if you have enough capital to start with and much better to go in wide range than in small one.  Mining competition is getting strong and yet,  you need to set up huge enough mining equipments to catch up such competition and not just left behind.
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:29:10 PM

Mining isn't applicable to everyone, there are many things you need to consider if you want to start mining.
There are many things you will need if you want to mine crypto, some examples are, private database, A mining software,
house fan, specialized processing device , etc.

However in trading, trading also isn't applicable to everyone, trading is not that easy as what you think.

Then which is better? I think if we have the confidence and intentions and sufficient funds we can do it from mining to trading. But in my personal opinion, I will trade, where I do not need to be complicated to prepare everything, only with a capital of $ 100.
I really like trading.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:45:53 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 12:15:31 AM by GizmoCoinTEAM

To me, it's trading. Because mining is too easy but it is not for everyone. Everyone can't bear mining cost or they can't make the environment for the mining. But, in trading, every crypto member can hold trading, short trading is not for everyone, ok, but hodl trading anyone can do it and it is very easy to do.
aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:58:31 AM

This is more of a long term investment, you can’t earn money that quickly as you can by trading. On the other hand, It is also more risk free in the long run. All you will need is an initial investment, so you buy a decent hardware that you will mine with.

Bitcoin went trough its ups and downs, but mining bitcoins and altcoins is still profitable for a lot of the people. Otherwise, there would be no miners left. Miners are cruicial for sustaining the blockchain network.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:35:34 AM

I prefer to trade, now we have to buy coins in the market, because all the coins in the trading market are decreasing, buy as much as we have capital, then trade with the long term, we will definitely have the profit very much.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: