Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or mining?  (Read 4804 times)
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

I probably pick the mining because it's more applicable yet profitable than trading , because on the mining you could rest assure that you have passive income, despite the fact that its so expensive but nevertheless, mining is so very , i mean very is so much though, very very profitable and worth it. Mostly on the case right now which is very or having problems on bitcoin industry.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

For mining, you have to spend a lot of money to buy mining hardware and you also need cheap electricity, as mining rig consumes a lot of electricity. There is no guarantee that it would be profitable, as mining difficulty increased, so i would prefer trading.
right, trading will be more profitable because the first capital is in accordance with our ability. different from mining as you explained. indeed for trading we must learn to trade first

Mining does not bring the best profits now - each year miners' awards are reduced unfortunately. You also can spend more money to the equipment and electricity than you earn. Trading is much better and more interesting.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:44:17 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

On my own opinion you can do both. But you can only do trading in doing trading you can earn big profit, you can also earn a big profit in mining but it will consume your electricity you will earn big in mining just to pay your electricity bill.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:56:34 PM

For mining, you have to spend a lot of money to buy mining hardware and you also need cheap electricity, as mining rig consumes a lot of electricity. There is no guarantee that it would be profitable, as mining difficulty increased, so i would prefer trading.
right, trading will be more profitable because the first capital is in accordance with our ability. different from mining as you explained. indeed for trading we must learn to trade first
because in that trade we do not have to spend a lot of capital can certainly do it easily and the benefits are also good if trading it well. but if we are mining, we have to spend a large amount of capital and certainly also need a large amount of electricity, which will increase our expenses
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

because in that trade we do not have to spend a lot of capital can certainly do it easily and the benefits are also good if trading it well. but if we are mining, we have to spend a large amount of capital and certainly also need a large amount of electricity, which will increase our expenses

each person has their own strategies, and of course different habits. I have friends who are very happy with Minning, well, I often see them assembling hardware to mine coins they like. well, but, for me, of course trading will get better, because it might be simpler.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: