Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:59:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIRcoin  (Read 137220 times)
coinme.info

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:33:04 PM

Sold all AIR, good luck to those who stay, I am out. I just don't see how AIR team is going to win in cryptoworld with this attitude to their investors.

+1

Can't believe people are still clinging on to this coin.

The devs actions or lack of action show that this coin is dead.

Sold all my AIR while it was still worth a little something.

Your loss of opportunity with other coins that have a future and are making profits today grows larger every day you waste hashes on this failed experiment.

Cut your loses and move IMHO.
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 08:48:42 PM

Scrypt-N won't change anything in my opinion. As a GPU miner myself, the arrival of scrypt asic is the death of me. However, to the overall future of crypto, it helps raise the coin's value due to the sustainability and commitment of the ASIC buyers/farmers. People who say ASIC is unfair and undermines the distribution aspect of Cryptocurrency are delusional. It is already unfair without ASIC. GPU farms with 100+ gpus are already considered as "small farms". Normal users just can't compete with that. In fact, the only way to compete with big GPU farms is to buy ASIC lol.

I was ANTI-ASIC cause it would give enormous hasrate to people with enough  money to buy KnC, KnC are a big step in hashrate compared to Gridseeds, however you really can't stop ASIC , and SCRIPT-N is already ASIC friendly... just look at this
https://www.flowertechnology.com/product/the-daisy/

I'm sure my mining days are over...from now on my graphic card is going to be used just to play games. Don´t think i would even buy something like the daisy, after all what is 10 Mh/s when there are already people with 1GH/s Scrypt mining power?
kache

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Bored

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 09:04:44 PM

God, 0.00003...
My 160AIR aren't worth anything...

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
djds

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:50:35 AM

I hope to hear some news soon...
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:28:00 AM

God, 0.00003...
My 160AIR aren't worth anything...

Look at it this way. You had stake in probably the biggest fail in altcoin history (as did I).

That's really saying something.

Congratulations.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:39:49 PM

Well, for what it is worth, the Diff is rising nice and slow... (As opposed to spiking up to unsustainable levels.)

Went from 0.45 to 0.55 to 0.65 to 0.75 to 0.85, and getting near 0.95... So support is still there, and real. Now, hopefully, price will come up to match the level of those mining it.

Each day the BTC hike draws nearer and nearer... Each day, more and more scrypt-ASIC's are being added to the market. They didn't invest to get less. They are investing to get more, which they will get, as everyone shifts from coin to coin. They are filling-up the low-diff gaps and avoiding the high-diff coins which have little chance of going up 1000% in value. They are smart, history is about to repeat itself for the 6th time.

Get what low value coins you can, while they are all still low. The lower, the better!
alexminer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:54:37 PM

I would disagree with you on that. Latest trend is to create POS (see BC for instance, or Sharecoin that you still have a few hours to register and get free coins) coin, then use whatever you have
(GPU, ASIC,SHA) to mine other coins, sell them right away to support POS coin. So whoever enters AIR pool to mine would most likely sell it for (keyword!) WHATEVER AT THAT MOMENT IS and will move on. AIR Coin as it is right now has absolutely nothing going for it, I just don't see how anyone at this point would keep it for future investment so don't get too excited.
You are waiting for cat in a hat AIR2.0 (which you have no idea of) while looking at 1st incarnation miserably failing on ALL fronts. Now, I don't exclude the fact that they will come with some sort of good idea, but chances are miserable so take your holdings at this point as what they are - gamble (with odds hugely against you).
ISAWHIM

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:32:16 AM

Hmm... new to crypto I see... thanks for the wise words of wisdom. xD

So how is DIEM doing? Dogecoin? Wait, I know.. RonPaulCoin...

Devs are not the ones who determine the value. Obviously, at this point, the value is still in our hands. As long as they are not dumping or screwing with our holdings... then the market is as valuable as any other market. (All of which, for the majority, are also on a down-trend.)

There is just over a month on the charts, and two-months is rolling around. Will not be long before someone sees an opportunity to make gains from direct manipulation. They already did it, to get it here. It didn't get here by dumping all holdings. The greatest majority of mined coins are still in the original wallets, and sitting off-exchange.

Gotta spend $1,000 to make $100,000. Someone will.

Run-up the diff, see what happens. xD.

Two months is hardly long-term. It is good that the hoppers left, and dumped. They got nothing on the way out. Why would we give them high values?
Juicemixer

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:14:12 PM

Who is trying to prop up the price with the buy orders of 10s?
ISAWHIM

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:57:37 AM

Who is trying to prop up the price with the buy orders of 10s?

I assume someone who, like me, still has faith in gains to be made in the future. I have purchased all I could, and I am tapped-out... So there is another person doing the buying now.

Was funny, usually the diff falls slow.... this afternoon it went from 45.7K (0.69732), immediately down to 40.2K (0.613403)...

Normally it would have gone... 45.7K, 45.6K, 45.5K, 45.4K... even if a bunch of miners hopped-off at once. It was just real odd to see a large jump down like that, instantly, on one block.

I assume that was the daily adjustment point, which is calculated separately from the per-block adjustment.
arniebaby

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:09:26 PM

I hope to hear some news soon...

Keep the faith.....

"Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: arniebaby on: Today at 03:06:18 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Quote from: arniebaby on May 04, 2014, 10:38:43 AM
Any updates yet? Or are we abandoned??

First off, I am very sorry for the late reply.

We're working on the update for the Beta software as well as the newer one. We'll be using the existing software (the Beta) to help test new innovations as well. This includes a fix for the KGW and the Litecoin IRC broadcasting issue that have come up in the last two weeks.

We're also in the process of expanding our coding team to help shoulder the workload and gain some additional expertise with the new protocols for the variable block reward, and when we have a clear project timeline for the new software, we will certainly announce it."

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
Tbone123

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:07:51 PM

AIR Team regulation update question.

In the beginning the team talked about having to prove the coin in a very short period of time of about 3 months, if I remember right. This was because there were new regulations coming that were going to bring down cryptocoins as we know them today. The team said this coin was being developed to fit in with current business models so it could withstand this storm that would leave few if any coins in it's wake. So my question is where are these regulations or the corporate takeover of the cryptocoin world? I'm not mocking, I'm asking did things change is this no longer an issue or were they delayed? It doesn't seem the team has the sense of urgency they did before.

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
Juicemixer

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 02:20:28 AM

I mine and purchase this coin even though it seems to be dead. Still waiting on what the devs plan on doing so in the mean time my coin stash just will keep growing. In the next few weeks I'll have to take a business trip and I just know that is when the zero hour will start.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:52:57 PM

I don't hold any AIR however, why don't the community take this over and hard fork the coin, invalidate the premine etc. similar to what people did with AsiaCoin? There seam to be a lot of people who lost money here as well because of crooked developers.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:56:23 PM

I don't hold any AIR however, why don't the community take this over and hard fork the coin, invalidate the premine etc. similar to what people did with AsiaCoin? There seam to be a lot of people who lost money here as well because of crooked developers.

crooked developers?  what thread are you reading?  Not every failure or setback is due to malintent.  I can only speak for myself of course but I would not support a switch like that.  What good could it possibly do?  What would it change?
Iris Cea7k5

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:11:23 PM

I will pay attention to the site of those false,thanks for your work.
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:36:02 AM

crooked developers?  what thread are you reading? 
He might be reading the thread where the developers claimed they "hired a team of traders".
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:42:42 AM

He might be reading the thread where the developers claimed they "hired a team of traders".

ya that sounds totally crooked Roll Eyes

screw them for trying
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:50:49 AM

screw them for trying

I remember early on, one of the developers said he was 'being paid' for this coin. One possibility is that this was a paid research initiative, and they have since pulled the plug, wouldn't surprise me.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:01:47 AM

screw them for trying

I remember early on, one of the developers said he was 'being paid' for this coin. One possibility is that this was a paid research initiative, and they have since pulled the plug, wouldn't surprise me.

for sure.  I am not trying to say the devs have been good.  They have had terrible communication and its hard to tell if AIR2.0 will ever happen or wtf is going on.  They haven't been criminal or crooked from my point of view though.  Disorganized and unprofessional sure, but not crooks.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: