Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:58:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cryptocurrency Stand Without Bitcoin?  (Read 2231 times)
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

An unknown inventor named Sothoshi Nakomoto created Bitcoin and introduced to the world  with an idea for a peer to peer electronic cash system he did not intend to make a currency with this emerged cryptocurrency as a side product of Bitcoin . Bitcoin is a decentralized  digital cash system and there is no third party influence  it is free and prevent double spending method .Cryptocurrency has become a common phenomenon now to most of the people . The government and banks are not aware of the importance of cryptocurrency .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:10:46 AM

I think that the existence of altcoyins is not possible without bitcoin. bitcoin is the world leader of currencies to which all currencies are tied, bitcoin covers all spheres of payments and altcoyin only certain directions
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.
My question to bitcointalk users :

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

I think this can be possible, what you think so comment below...

in the past maybe mining bitcoin was very profitable, but now all miners have switched to mining altcoins, the reason is probably because of the increasing complexity.
maybe more because it costs too much, and the results can not match what is expected.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

As biggest market cap value in cryptocurrency market, right now bitcoin is king on market. I am believe bitcoin stay as leader on market in next 5 years because have biggest liquidity in market. Most investor must be looking biggest liquidity to invest except any other coin can compete with it. Maybe ethereum as number 2 biggest liquidity can compete with bitcoin but its need long time for ethereum to take bitcoin place as king on market

ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

the major of altcoins in the market bought with bitcoin so it's very hard if bitcoin disappear from the market
coinpool_de

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

First of all many people see bitcoin as an asset and they keep their money. This makes bitcoin very strong. Maybe in far future another altcoin might defeat btc. But it’s just a possibility and to be honest i don’t believe this scenario.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

of usability.

with or without altcoins can stand by it self but bircoin is important because people convert  their money in altcoins after they get a good profit  but i think for now its more good to buy altcoins than bitcoins because the value of bitcoin now. is too high than before.
Kinslayer292

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:50:34 AM

In many ways, the purchasing power of bitcoin is backed by exchanges. To buy tokens, you have to buy bitcoin.
Blanca_Gregory

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

Your claims are really not true. In what ways is Bitcoin useless? Many have made a lot of profit from the currency. And it has also helped quite a number of businesses expand too. So, I don't understand what makes you refer to it as useless. Bitcoin is the pioneer coin. And for this reason, it gets a lot of privilege from investors. If any digital currency wishes to dethrone it, it'll need to do some work.
vilmagirl

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

I agree with the author, I think that at the moment there are already coins much more worthy of bitcoin, with an interesting product and a more developed blockchain. And in the future this area will only be matched, which will entail possibility that some other coin will head cryptocurrency.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

Bitcoin in terms of usability is very far behind other altcoins, but it is the first thing that comes to mind when people mention cryptocurrencies in general. Getting rid of Bicoin might decrease the overall popularity of cryptocurrencies but in a long run I think it won't do much damage.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

What makes you think another altcoin can displace bitcoin of its number one position on CoinMarketCap? You again cause bitcoin of not having many uses. What type of usage do you need that bitcoin doesn’t offer but another altcoin does?
I think you need to revise your knowledge about bitcoin. There’s a lot you need to know and the internet can help you out.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
LimePleasant

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

It may be very hard because almost all coins in the market have trading pairs with bitcoin. What would be the replacement?
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Well, there is no way to be sure, but I think that crypto won’t stand without bitcoin. I think that if BTC will fail, cryptocurrency won’t inspire confidence anymore. Perhaps the technology itself won’t disappear, but nothing will remain the same.
crocus

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

Maybe it could but bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin and as we know bitcoin price in the market affects price of all altcoins and being number one crypto in the market is the main reason why some altcoins exists now maybe we should have bitcoin and without bitcoin maybe standing cryptocurrency in their own will be difficult.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

Its cant stand with the use of bitcoin because now that everything and other altcoin has been pairs with btc even in exchange too.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

Bitcoin comes first, this Cryptocurrency is due to Bitcoin. And I do not think, Cryptocurrency will be able to stand alone without Bitcoin, and if that happens, in my opinion it is a betrayal.
it could be like that, but the cryptocurrency field is indeed very difficult to separate from bitcoin. they complement each other, the abundance of altcoin does not make the crypto lovers think, they still think crypto is the home of bitcoin. and that continued to apply in the following years.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

the beginning of the first crypto is the bitcoin followed by altcoin. at this point the base of all altcoin is bitcoin, so when bitcoin dies then altcoin dies. so in my opinion cryptocurrency can not be without bitcoin.
I agree because, in my opinion, most altcoins are relying on bitcoin which is they cannot stand without bitcoin, if bitcoin value drops, then their value will drop at the same time.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

There is no way cryptocurrency can stand without bitcoin because  it's play a major role in the world of crypto and Bitcoin in terms of usability is very far behind other altcoins, but it is the first thing that comes to mind when people mention cryptocurrencies in general.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

of usability.

I think Bitcoin has a lot of use and that is why bitcoin is number one on the market today as they use it as an asset to hide their wealth in the form of bitcoin. Some people use it as a form of payment inside or outside the country and anyone who allows or accepts bitcoin as payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: