Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cryptocurrency Stand Without Bitcoin?  (Read 2230 times)
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

I do not think so. Currently Cryptocurrency market is dependent on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a large part of the Cryptocurrency market. It is quite impossible now to thinking cryptocurrency stand without bitcoin. At the present Bitcoin is one of the most valuable currency in online market. Most of the online site use Bitcoin now.  There are some media that are outside of it. It is currently at the top of popularity in Worldwide. Now no currency can be taken as Bitcoin place. Bitcoin is the high supported currency now in all over the world. Now Bitcoin price low but it is expected that it will not be too long. I think Bitcoin is a lifetime currency so my opinion is now there is no chance to cryptocurrency stand without Bitcoin..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

imesh4you

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

Never. The crypto market cannot stand without the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a leading cryptocurrency in the crypto world. It's a mother coin. All altcoins are depended on the Bitcoin. At the present BTC is the most popular and highest value currency in the crypto market. As you can see how important Bitcoin because on a day by day billions of transactions are generating under the BTC. By the way, millions of investors are around the world. That's why we called BTC is the king of Crypto.

My opinion is, The crypto market haven't any future without the Bitcoin.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:50:57 AM

I don't see any reason why cryptocurrency wouldn't stand without bitcoin, as there are many good altcoins such as Neo, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash, Cardano, Eos, Iota and many more. These projects are also very good, so they would definitely stand without bitcoin.

cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

Cryptocurrency has progressed and has gotten to the level it is now because bitcoin came. I still see bitcoin as the pillar for cryptocurrency even at the current weak state.
Najam11

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

Its can't work without bitcoin right know but in the future otaaybe changed
vuquang1763164@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

If you take a bitcoin in the field of electronic money, there may be some other currency that can be replaced by the place. But one thing that hardly any other altcoin can compare is the popularity and trust of Bitcoin users. Bitcoin is still very important
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

I think cryptocurrency & bitcoin is very different.because bitcoin is the initial foundation and cryptocurrency is a blockchain technology.so I maybe there is no chance to cryptocurrncy stand without bitcoin.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.
My question to bitcointalk users :

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

I think this can be possible, what you think so comment below...

I think Cryptocurrency can stand without Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first electronic currency and makes people learn more about Crypto. Today, the altcoins show that it is more likely to develop better Bitcoin later. Like Euthereum or Litecoin. These altcoins have great potential for replacing Bitcoin.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

Bitcoin has many uses, especially Bitcoin, to be used as assets because they use it as an asset to hide their wealth in the form of bitcoin.
It can't be avoided I think it's a lot more than usage and that's why bitcoin is number one on the market today.
atogsice

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

No, if bitcoin crashes completely, all coins will suffer. It might wipe put the compete crypto except some coins like Monero.
Wonderced

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:38:45 PM

no, because bitcoin is the mining of cryptocurrency stand and for that if not bitcoing, what if cryptocurrency? for that need bitcoin to stabblish the mining of crypto and for that need btc to continue the mining.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

no, because bitcoin is the mining of cryptocurrency stand and for that if not bitcoing, what if cryptocurrency? for that need bitcoin to stabblish the mining of crypto and for that need btc to continue the mining.
cryptocurrency is closely related to the success of bitcoin and this is a bond and bitcoin grows because of the existence of cryptocurrency, and this cannot be separated because the success of bitcoin depends on the crypto network.
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:08 PM

I mean Why bitcoin? Why waste huge energy in mining. As everyone know bitcoin is useless in terms
of usability.
My question to bitcointalk users :

Is this possible that any altcoin become no 1 on coinmarketcap and bitcoin disappeare

I think this can be possible, what you think so comment below...

Even we can think about it in theory anyway I don't think that we are having a needs to do that so cryptocurrency could exist without bitcoin but it doesn't need to do that, as far as I understand.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

Although bitcoin is first born and the crypto market has many advantages over bitcoin, however, they can exist independently of each other but if they go together it is the best thing.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

I don't think there is a world of encryption without bitcoin. That would lead to the collapse of the industry's network consensus. Alcoin is of little value because no one believes in other coins. The value of bitcoin is not about usability.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

I also think of cryptocurrency to stand out without bitcoin in all crypto coins because the lead and replace bitcoin is the ethereum ofcourse
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:28:43 PM

I think it can stand in the crypto world but that may take real effort because bitcoin and cryptocurrency work hand in hand being the king.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

I strongly disagree on the point that Bitcoin has no uses... May i refer you that Bitcoin is currently the most desirable digital currency for storing of assets/value (in other words investment). Aside this use, it among the most usable coin in the market that is used for trading (i mean buy and sellin over the internet). Moreso, many have resorted to making payment and transferring money by mean of the coin.... These and many uses are why the world cherish the coin.. therefore, there is no way the coin is ever going to perish for some altcoin to take over in the coin market
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

Why bitcoin? I think bitcoin is first digital currency. Indeed not everyone can invest in bitcoin but it's not make it useless. Is another coin can be number 1 in coinmarketcap? I think it can because there's nothing imposible. And question is can cryptocurrency stand without bitcoin? My answer is not, Why? Because without bitcoin there's will be no cryptocurrency. Smiley
PJLimbo

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

Bitcoin can exist freely and crypto can exist autonomously if bitcoin is absent, yet crypto is immaculate and phenomenal if there are bitcoins and cryptos that will make the market more entire.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: