Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest ?  (Read 15134 times)
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:08:14 PM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?

you can use your money to invest in bitcoin, by investing in bitcoin more profitable than other coins. at the end of this year the market is likely to go up and predict the price of bitcoin will experience a crazy increase.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

I suggest you stick to your own plan, its not bad. Never strictly adhere to what others say about other coins to you. It might make you keep your monies in your pocket meanwhile it might worth it if put your money into it. Time will tell just give it a try.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
Lake20
Copper Member

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:09 PM

Am sure you have already invested the money and with the state of the market since the beginning of this, there is possibility of making some loss from it, my advise for you is to holdl and not sell at loss
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

You have to invest enough in Ethereum and Ripple, but I don't understand the reason you want to invest in ICO with the rest of your money after investing in altcoin. But it doesn't matter if you want to share it, because it's better to know than your own strategy. Good luck.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

Invest some of that into bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the biggest and best coin and a large majority of your portfolio should be in bitcoin. It is only after you have acquired bitcoins that you should start thinking about investing in altcoins and when you are investing in altcoins make sure that you are investing in all of the top altcoins to avoid buying scam coins.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

Do not put eggs in one basket. I think that it is very correct to divide this amount into several investments and try to work with several coins. Take, for example, ripple and another coin just below the rank, something simpler but no less promising. Then you do not need to work. One coin can give good growth when the second one is vice versa. I think it will be very right

rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:10:37 AM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?

I highly prefer that if you are interested on altcoins then you should choose ethereum because the price is very low today and you can take advantage of the current market situation in order to earn more profit before the year ends.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

The current ripple looks good, and I think its price will continue to rise because it is now being demanded by more people and businesses!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

$ 2000 is a great start for you to invest. You should just invest in Ethereum and Ripple, now both of them have a value that will potentially experience a jump. That's according to my predictions and opinions. And you can ignore it.
Mustadiobunansa

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

With $ 2000, you should invest in XRP because I see XRP is growing very strong. You can invest in ETH but current ETH is declining.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

I like to put large percentage of my funds in bitcoin because bitcoin still control tge market trend and it's impact is big on altcoin and the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem as a whole! There are good ICO with well know cryptocurrency expert that should be invested into!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

If you observe a daily drop in the value of a cryptocurrency, then for what purpose do you want to exchange your dollars for a constantly falling asset? Tomorrow your $2000 will turn into $1500, day after tomorrow in $1000 and so on. Why do you want to lose money?
Beowulfcadmus

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

With $ 2000, you should invest in two altcoins, you shouldn't just invest all your money in one altcoin.
In my opinion, you should choose ethereum and ripple to invest because they are two really powerful altcoins.
rufusBTC

Activity: 121

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

Keep your money in Ethereum for 5x or 7x. Or keep your money some good projects low cap like 5 million dolar or 10 millin dollar for 50x..
or keep your money in bitcoin for 3x or neo for 10 12 x :=). these informations surely for bull market.  and dont invest icos for now. they killed us :=)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

You can buy bitcoin on $ 500 and on $ 500   Ethereum. And 1000 dollars to invest in new coins, which recently appeared on exchanges.Personally, I adhere to such a strategy.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

Collect a portfolio of 15-20 altcoins and invest a little for each, there will be a good diversification of the portfolio, you will earn exactly, and the main thing is not to lose a little.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

There are too many coin out there that will make 2X profit of what ETH or any of the coins you mentioned above will give you. the only thing it is not easy to pick them out. I usually don't look at the top 100 coins on CMC, what I do is look out for some newly launched ICOs that their price are almost 10X below their ICO price and also have good product and the team working according to the Roadmap and white paper. That where I invest.
andrej.safronov.1990

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

You chose a great coin, I fully support, but instead of investing in the ICO, I advise you to buy a bitcoin here is my investment strategy, I think it is more profitable and most importantly safe.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

I think that now will soon drawdown, so refrain from trading. Or trade within the day. $2000 amount is small, but not small. So be careful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: