Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest ?  (Read 15134 times)
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

If you have 2000 $ I have you suggest 4 coins for investment this time xpr , bitcoin,ETH and Eos I believe all these coins are much potential and give you good result in short term.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

If you have 2000 $ I have you suggest 4 coins for investment this time xpr , bitcoin,ETH and Eos I believe all these coins are much potential and give you good result in short term.
Nice list, but i do not think that xrp (ripple) has any good future. It is not a true crypto, and community dont like it. I suppose some other alt like litecoin will replace ripple from its 3rd place.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

$ 2000 should invest in XRP now, because this coin has a chance to rise in December 2018, as this coin is currently in second place and may grow at the end of the year. now on.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
liam111

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

$ 2000 should invest in XRP now, because this coin has a chance to rise in December 2018, as this coin is currently in second place and may grow at the end of the year. now on.
What chance? Why are you believing in a growth of xrp in december? There are nor fundamental nor technical prerequisites to rise for this "crypto".
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

What chance? Why are you believing in a growth of xrp in december? There are nor fundamental nor technical prerequisites to rise for this "crypto".
Every coin have some chances to rise next month, more or less. Why would anyone invest all money in one coin, why in xrp, just cause you think it will grow, without any other arguments? For every coin we can say the same, with 2,000$ I would diversify, some in btc, some in eth, some in xrp, stellar, eos, there are many good coins that have a good chances to rise in future, maybe not next month, but they will one day, nobody can claim when exactly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

With the recent drop again in the prices of the coins in the market, I think the coins in the top 20 of the coinmarketcca are quite a steal. Better to divide your cash in 2 or 3 parts and use the first part to buy now and use again the other part of your cash to buy every time the price drops again.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
If you want to invest in newly launched ICO you should choose good ICO because some ICO are failed or did'nt reached the hard cap or even the soft cap. This time is a good time to invest in ethereum but I suggest you should also invest in bitcoin.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

Very correct, the coins you choose are very good, these are all areas of investment security. Unless you know something about the future, you don't need to try ICO. You can choose to buy, but now the cryptocurrency market is sluggish. A responsive trading approach is more suitable for survival.

hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

I believe that 2 thousand dollars is a great opportunity to start a promising investment. Of course, Ripple and Ethereum remain one of the leaders of the modern crypto market with excellent development potential and price hikes in the future. But I also strongly recommend investing some of your money in the purchase of BTC.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

In my opinion, you can invest $500 in ETH, $500 in Ripple and $500 in WES Token. If you really invest in these coins, then I believe that you will earn enough profit from these coins in the future. After that, you can invest another $500 in new ico project. That’s my opinion.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:11:15 AM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
$ 2000 is a very good amount to invest. I think Ethereum and Ripple are the right choice. It's also a good coin XYO was released recently but shows good growth in the market.  Pay attention
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

$ 2000 is a very good amount to invest. I think Ethereum and Ripple are the right choice. It's also a good coin XYO was released recently but shows good growth in the market.  Pay attention
Very risky to use everything inside this bearish market, if you can observed and invest little by little you need to study each coins that exist and learned from different movements as there's a lots of sideways that's ongoing right now, hard to speculate and choose what coins are good to invest and what style are applicable between short and long term strategy, make sure that you have good knowledge to avoid making big mistake and risk your money.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

I would invest in ETH. I believe that the price of this coin is artificially low. In 2019, we will see a return to the heights that it reached at the end of 2017.

Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

if I have $ 2000, I will buy ethereum, bitcoin, EOS, NANO and some new altcoins that have large volumes. the reason is because now is the right time to buy all of that. the market is bleeding and prices are down
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

Diversifying in investment is indeed a very strategic strategy. To be able to apply this method, it requires a large enough capital to be able to get good coins and promise. While your capital is only $ 200, you cannot get the satisfying mastery of the coins you have sold. So that the results obtained are few and do not have a large number of communities, and that will affect the growth of values ​​that will run slowly.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

ETH/BTC 50% (Depends on how you allocate) - 30% btc 20% eth or etc etc
Then the remaining 50% you could have put into great coins with ongoing development like

Decentraland
Quantstamp
ICON
Locktrip

These are all project which has ongoing development
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:32:18 PM

I think you have chosen good coins, Invest in them, also I want to add cardano, eos, neo. If you want, you can also invest in altcoins with small cap. It will more interesting.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Don Pavilion

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

The best option in the correction market is to trade short trades. Collect coins with strong technical analysis and trade them. You can make $ 2000 more than $5000

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:56:27 PM

what about supporting eth? Wink we hear some worrying news about it lately. or you can wait till the end of the year. probably some new coin will appear or there will be some changes in the top

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
akafcka

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

what about supporting eth? Wink we hear some worrying news about it lately. or you can wait till the end of the year. probably some new coin will appear or there will be some changes in the top
Ethereum can really make a double profit next year if you invest in it today. It's really. But it is best to analyze several tokens and invest at least in 5.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: