Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest ?  (Read 15134 times)
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
I think its better to put it in ranked coins and altcoins like Btc and eth to have a big chance of profits and hodl it for long term until the price you invested doubled. New ICOs nowadays are full of scam and some are not capable of funding their project that results to termination. It is more wise move if you put it in sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:58:06 AM

In nowadays reality I guess the best potential have Ethereum, especially January will be hot month for ETH. Also BTC and, maybe EOS too, are very trusted crypto.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

I just told you that you should not use all the money to invest now, buying in stages is the safest way while waiting for the direction of bitcoin movement

globpanels

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

I just told you that you should not use all the money to invest now, buying in stages is the safest way while waiting for the direction of bitcoin movement
buy first because the price is very low and then if there is an increase you can buy again. the process is needed to get the big one, if there are good steps you can buy more, because in the future the market will return to green and can soar. now you can say a good moment because the price is low and someone says don't buy first and have to wait until the conditions are safe, in my opinion both are very good so what you want is up to you.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
Now that not to take, everything will take a profit, the main thing in time to throw. But top coins remain more resilient to downturns, so minimize risk and diversify your portfolio.

_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

I would not advise to buy only one coin. It is best to diversify risks and buy a few on one part of your funds. Also buy the second part of Bitcoin. I think it's a good time to buy it. But don't spend a third of the money. Leave as a reserve for purchases in case of market collapses.

Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

go for eth, and now price of eth is less than 100$, just keep your eth around 2 year, and then you will take a profit later, trust me buddy.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

it may be true not to use all of that money to invest now. but I think transferring that money to other investments, such as real estate or other businesses, will certainly be a very good alternative for now.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:18:52 AM

If you look to invest in a great new project, I would recommend you to have a look to Micro Jobs. (details in my signature)

The rest of funds you can divide between Bitcoin and already known alts (mostly Ethereum, as when market will recover it will be in pole position to rise like crazy)

And don't forget to invest only what you afford to risk/lose. Good luck!

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

The market trend changing, going forward you should hurriedly look for good cheap altcoin like Ethereum,  EOS,  Neo etc that are still very cheap and invest before you wouldn't be able get them anymore at this rock bottom price!

iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:25:50 AM

The market trend changing, going forward you should hurriedly look for good cheap altcoin like Ethereum,  EOS,  Neo etc that are still very cheap and invest before you wouldn't be able get them anymore at this rock bottom price!
Today there have been changes in the market, many coins have increased significantly, so before it's too late we really have to make a decision to buy what coins before the market really recovers, and I agree with you if coins like ETH, EOS and NEO are the right choice in my opinion
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

That's a good investment strategy. And you choose some good coins which have very good potential in upcoming days. Mainly ripple and stellar. I know many people don't like ripple so do i. But as a investment ripple is good. Stellar also becoming strong these days. I like ethereum very much but for down trend market and falling ICO market at this time I am not so much bullish on ethereum. But I think it's still a good option. But I would say always keep some investment in Bitcoin. Cause Bitcoin is the core of the market. So it is better to keep some bitcoin. And investing in new coins most of the time give good amount of profit but you have to research on them. And then go for investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

You can see at this time market is very low so you must have to invest in ETH, NEO because these are very promising coins and about the new projects you must invest in jibbit. It is a very good project.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

First half would be ethereum and the next half would be on a pretty good ICO. I guess all it takes to make a very sustainable investment is to stick with the good ones and then prepare to risk some on an ICO you really think will succeed in the long span.

Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

I think Ripple and Stellar are very valuable cryptocurrencies, I think you can try to use the rest of the money for bitcoin instead of ICO, because the ICO deception rate is really high.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

I would not invest in Ripple, it already happens that you jump into the last train, here is investing in Ethereum, it's another matter, I myself invest in Ethereum and XEM, and your XLM option I really like. Like many others, I do not advise to invest in ICO, there is still a great project Nebula AI, which I advise many.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Now $2000 means 20 Ethereum. This is enough amount of money to invest with top coin. You have to increase your money to new ICO.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:16:05 AM

2000 is a great amount of money, so first of all you must diversify your portfolio, for example put 30% in Ether, 30% in Bitcoin and other sum you can invest in some alt from top 100.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

I think the top 10 coins in CMC are worth buying. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and NEO coins have the potential to raise prices in January. And now you have to wait for the market to go down or red, then you invest.

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

Wow you have a lot of money to spend and i will recommend you to choose stellar, cardano, SXDT and XUC. Just split your investment to all of that coins and you will get a lot of profit in the next year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: