Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: $2000 to invest ?  (Read 15134 times)
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

ICOs are always the best bet because they tend to sell the tokens dirt cheap and when they launch in an exchange, price goes high but I know the bear market has not been condusive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

Personally, what I do is to find already listed coins that are aseriojsly undervalued, especially those with very large supply and then I do my best to pack as many of them as I can and wait for the bull, works well for me so far.

ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:18:05 PM

wait for the bulls to enter the market and only then start investing money because otherwise you can just lose all your money

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:20:23 PM

if you look at the chart of the previous year's progress, the price of the coin has increased at the end of the year until the middle of the new year, I see a graph of the price development of BTC and ETH coins, so I advise you to invest in both coins for the long term, but if you want investment in coins others have to know the history of the price of the coin first, if I feel that investment during ICO is very risky
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:38:47 AM

In this bear market $2000 is enough to invest in the crypto coin. So, choose wisely the coins that are prominent in the market and follow the cycle of the market. First of all invest $1000 in Bitcoin and Ethereum and TRON. Then from another $1000 distribute each $100 in EOS, BEAT, STQ, CAPP, HVN, Datum, SWP, BNB, VeChain and Dogecoin.

I'd invest all amount in coins, as alts are really cheap now. I'd buy ETH, Ripple, LTC, maybe ADA. BTC is also cheap (comparatively), so I see no point in spending money on ICOs, when you have such a great opportunity to buy crypto.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

I'm interested in ethereum. At the moment, I would wait for a lower price for ethereum and then invest $ 2,000. Border of my price for an investment of 70 US dollars.

I would better spread this money and invest it in several altcoins that are not so expensive. This also about buying Tron, VeChain, Stellar, NEM, EOS, Cardano, and Komodo. I think they will gain.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

Firstly you have to learn something and then try to invest more. To my mind there might be an opportunity to invest as much as you can for your portfolio.
#Bentley

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

If you have no ideas at all, and no one can give you the right advice, then invest your money in Etheera. This Swiss project is potentially much more promising than many other top projects because of its small capitalization, and it is 100% much more promising than any oyher project that is related to real estate.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:16:47 PM

I have got have $2000 to invest and I am planning to invest it into stellar, ripple, ethreum or else half the amount in but coin and remaining half in newly launched ICO. Which one would be a better option?
I have not seen good ICO now. Most of those that pass now look like bad ICO. If there are good ICO now, we must try to find them, so I would be in your place to buy all the money top coins and did not think.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:05:02 AM

actually you are a trader, or just want to check the opinions of some people?
if you are a trader I am sure you have favorite coins that you often trade, you should not be confused to determine your investment

lehnelora

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

To anticipate the occurrence of risks such as ICO failing and hacking. It's better to temporarily not invest in the ICO, if later the market price has begun to stabilize and soar, of course, you can invest in the ICO. For now, focus on investing in the 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap. And a $ 2,000 fund can be invested in a few coins.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:27:38 AM

actually you are a trader, or just want to check the opinions of some people?
if you are a trader I am sure you have favorite coins that you often trade, you should not be confused to determine your investment
if he is a trader of course he will see the market first. with a large amount of capital, I think he would be suitable to invest in some of the top market coins now with high trading volume. or he can buy several coins in the long run, like btc or eth.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

Bitcoin - $1,500
Ethereum - $500
Stellar - $500

I'll stay away with those newly launched ICOs that is getting your interest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:35:51 AM

Bitcoin - $1,500
Ethereum - $500
Stellar - $500

I love your selected portfolio but I dont agree with what you said about staying away from newly ICOs because we both know that the crypto currencies sphere is full of different possibilities and the chance of making huge profit can arise from any corner. However, ICOs was the best way of making nice profit back in the early stage till 2016 and with the market been corrupt doesn't mean that all ICOs are the same.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

I think at the time of your writing, Ripple could've been a good choice because XRP has had a good run in the market this uear especially during Q3 when good newd were all over with partnerships and updates and a whole lot. Nevertheless, Ripple is correcting now andnthat still brings us to the topic that BTC is still the king and so it's good you keep a major portion of your investment in BTC.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

Bitcoin - $1,500
Ethereum - $500
Stellar - $500

I love your selected portfolio but I dont agree with what you said about staying away from newly ICOs because we both know that the crypto currencies sphere is full of different possibilities and the chance of making huge profit can arise from any corner. However, ICOs was the best way of making nice profit back in the early stage till 2016 and with the market been corrupt doesn't mean that all ICOs are the same.
If you are for the profit with those ICOs, I still suggest to stay away from them.

It will be the reason of committing mistake in the future. But if you think that you can handle the situation, then go at your own risk. I'm not saying that everyone should stay away with those newly launched ICOs, it is just my decision of not to go close to them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tarukam
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

in my opinion don't invest in ico because many ico fail and scam, it's better to invest in coinmarketcap big 10 coins like bitcoin, ethereum, xlm, xrp and others

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

I'm interested in ethereum. At the moment, I would wait for a lower price for ethereum and then invest $ 2,000. Border of my price for an investment of 70 US dollars.
Yes, it is a good idea to invest in Ethereum when its price falls below $70. I also plan to buy Ethereum in the region of $60-$70, but I would not advise all the money in one coin to invest, because we all remember how Ethereum fell from $500 to $100, that is, five times in a relatively short period of time, while Bitcoin fell by less than half.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:14:08 AM

I think ethereum is one of the most valuable crypto you must invest in.  I will not let that you buy ripple or any other coin but ether.  Ethereum potential for upside increase is glaringly obvious and next year will introduce new price level for ethereum!

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:28:23 AM

Yes, the coins you choose are very good. Here I suggest you choose XLM because you have very little money and you want to maximize your profits. But I think you can make money and continue to invest, now the price of coins is very cheap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: