Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:35:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99157 times)
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:26:00 AM

I have a suggestion: Make a youtube video where we use Photon to get an SSL cert for blakecoin.com and show how fast and easy it transacts... Wink

But seriously... Blakecoin.com needs an SSL cert. Photon just shot up like what 1600%? If the coin wants to attract miners, support non-merged mining direct to wallet addresses (no login necessary), or get a cert so they don't have to submit login creds in clear-text to join the pool... just move the pool web sites to blakecoin.org, problem solved.

Why pay when SSL Certs are free.

You can already Solo mine to wallets, just set up a local stratum server and your good to go!  Cool

I don't know why you would want to solo, when you could mine six coins with the same hash rate  Grin

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:21:05 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 11:16:55 AM by BlueDragon747

I have a suggestion: Make a youtube video where we use Photon to get an SSL cert for blakecoin.com and show how fast and easy it transacts... Wink

But seriously... Blakecoin.com needs an SSL cert. Photon just shot up like what 1600%? If the coin wants to attract miners, support non-merged mining direct to wallet addresses (no login necessary), or get a cert so they don't have to submit login creds in clear-text to join the pool... just move the pool web sites to blakecoin.org, problem solved.

Why pay when SSL Certs are free.

You can already Solo mine to wallets, just set up a local stratum server and your good to go!  Cool

I don't know why you would want to solo, when you could mine six coins with the same hash rate  Grin

yes SSL is free and is incoming to *.blakecoin.com I use a multiple server setup(more resilient to DDOS) so things with letsencrypt get bit more complicated for renewal of the ssl cert(90 days) but good news Wildcard Certificates Coming January 2018 which makes it easier for me so sometime in January 2018 expect some downtime while things are configured  Cool

** note ssl does add a server load overhead as well as being a PITA to setup for mutli server
*** very few people supported John's Merged mined Anon NOMP pool when it was running so no plans to support "mining direct to wallet addresses (no login necessary)"  Cry

I would not switch pools to blakecoin.org domain as it would be via proxy in a multi server setup which is then prime for DDOS attacks which would not be ideal, currently each pools is totally isolated apart from the public connection, the DNS provider is resilient to attacks so should always resolve each server means an attacker needs to at least take out all 3 pools or DNS and not a single proxy server  

currently I think the risk of mitm between you and site are low(if your using your own pc/laptop/device) and stratum is not encrypted even when site is so hmm worker will always be weak, saying that most of the issues of accounts being hijacked and details changed over the years have come from username/password reuse between many sites(many pools) which imho is far greater risk!!! yet so many do this  Undecided

• please be sensible and use different passwords between sites
  • dont store coins on pools use own wallets
  • helpful to use different pins per pool as an extra security
  • stratum is not encrypted so workers are at risk of mitm for most pools and most miner software not just blakecoin.com!!! *even if pool site frontend uses ssl  Shocked

of course if you dont like way I run stuff welcome to use other pools or run your own private merge mine pool (setup info here) the choice is up to you  Smiley

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
Jhanner19

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:16:25 PM

Hello my fellow Photon supporters.
Me and a team of other investers want to make this coin great. We would like to bring all photon suporters together so we can share information, help each other, make profits together and most importantly have fun.
We started a telegram group with people joining in everyday. We want to Let people notice this special coin and understand why these kind of coins will Be the future. Please join us.
https://t.me/photon19
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

Me and a team of other investers want to make this coin great. We would like to bring all photon suporters together so we can share information, help each other, make profits together and most importantly have fun.
We started a telegram group with people joining in everyday. We want to Let people notice this special coin and understand why these kind of coins will Be the future. Please join us.

Sound good Sir!

You can reach out to Dev on twitter @PhotonCoin and/or @cinnamon_carter with you idea's.
As this is an open source community all efforts are welcomed  Wink

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
LongHaul

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

Count me in!! I will be purchasing massive amounts monthly to help this thing get on plain and I'll hold for five years minimum; that's my commitment. I don't want the charts to look like a pump but rather slow continuous growth. What else can I do to help?
LongHaul

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:03:55 PM

This is what we need! Let the people with the right skills do what they do best. Let the DEV team do code and not worry about things they should not have to concern themselves with. No one has time to do it full time but if everyone puts a little effort in we'll make something happen with this momentum we have now. That being said the only thing I have to bring to the table is Money. What's it going to cost us for a good looking website?

Any good bloggers/writers in the community that can keep the website content updated and fresh? We need someone who can get the latest from the Dev and social media data and keep the website content fresh. Lets put this team together and make this happen!
Jhanner19

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:17:08 PM

This is great!!! If everybody puts there time and effort into this coin its will Go to the moon. I already contacted the dev and cinnamon so i'm hoping to get a response soon. If you also want to contact them youre welcome it give's them even more reason to join us. I will also be investing monthly because this project has great potential. Keep up the good work and join us on telegram. Photon to the moon!!!
LongHaul

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:05:37 PM

I see some selling, that's OK we'll call it the changing of the guards. Let the original investors make their money because there is nothing wrong with that. I'm in to march this thing forward. I just see a great opportunity to buy!
PeterTheGrape

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:26:00 PM

Sound good Sir!

You can reach out to Dev on twitter @PhotonCoin and/or @cinnamon_carter with you idea's.
As this is an open source community all efforts are welcomed  Wink

Agree.

~

A lot of coins have been run up by pump crews then abandoned without any of the supposed things those people were going to bring.

Everybody needs money to get by, and everybody wants more than they need, but with coins you have to choose between focusing on quality and hoping an increase follows or pumping and hoping quality follows.

So far this group of coins has discouraged pumps and that will probably continue. If somebody wants to try an empty pump they are welcome to, but they should know there are a lot of coins and a few smart people who may make it expensive.

-

On the other hand, if somebody has experience with something, websites or whatever, this group of coins is ripe for a natural increase based on awareness.

A person who is interested should search around a bit and read the posts of the various devs. There is a clear focus on ethics and they do have a history of biting people who try to force their coins away from that.

There are probably a lot of things that could be done by people who are familiar with mining, websites etc. But also important to remember that coins are not made for miners, any more than cars are made for mechanics, and if you put your priorities wrong there it does not help anybody. Any ideas that encourage natural use of a specific currency, by focusing on its advantages, or by providing it with actual advantages, might make it better than other currencies that are available.
LongHaul

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:49:22 AM

Tonight is the time to buy!!! This is the moment $200 can turn into over a million in a year!! Remember this coin has two things going for it. It works and it has a following. It's time for the next run but we need less whales and more fish!
FidoThaDog

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:08:23 AM

It peaked at about 90 Sat last 3 days, this is just the beginning of Photon guys.

Regards,
Fido
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:23:52 AM

*** very few people supported John's Merged mined Anon NOMP pool when it was running so no plans to support "mining direct to wallet addresses (no login necessary)"  Cry

Yeah, i had it running for what, 6 months? and i was the sole miner there with just a R9 290 lol

Lots of ppl are good at asking, but not so much at doing... ain't it?

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:24:28 AM

Wow the price tanked 75% today. Why don't you dev or devs get this coin on a few more exchanges Huh

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
LongHaul

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:12:01 AM

This is called volatility. Not necessarily a bad thing this just shows signs of life, a heart beat. One day sale going on, everything 75% off!!!
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:13:58 AM

Wow the price tanked 75% today. Why don't you dev or devs get this coin on a few more exchanges Huh

You are free to get this coin listed on as many exchanges as you like

As this is an open source community all efforts are welcomed   Wink

Xrikter

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:46:39 AM

The way it looks nowadays, you can double your coin's market cap in 2days if you have a fancy new webpage that show progress and what makes a coin different.
This coin sounds like the perfect fit. Little bit of effort will go a super-long way in the next 6 months of the crypto market.
 Wink
LongHaul

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:16:09 AM

Ok I put a little dam up to hopefully stop some of the bleeding. 

Someone start working on a website and let me know how much, I happen to know a way to send funds over the internet.... They are cheap and easy now days. I'm just not the artistic type....

Lets start a list of reasonable real life applications with Photon's strengths, package it together and get it on a website so people can educate themselves on the coin.
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:45:19 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 09:42:30 AM by BlueDragon747

Yeah, i had it running for what, 6 months? and i was the sole miner there with just a R9 290 lol

Lots of ppl are good at asking, but not so much at doing... ain't it?

yeah I quite clearly remember loads of people asking yet where were they... sad almost 2018 and yet same old  Cry

I am sure that if some place like Bittrex can see an exchange making fees on volume 10-100 BTC per day(weeks/months not 2 days lol) they will be interested in listing, once listed they have a business: 0.5 BTC Volume 24/7/365 and when BLC was listed it was "any slack in volume the developer is expected to cover"  Cry

from what I am told Poloniex is not as open about the terms!!! but must be on another large exchange and again they are looking for volume in 100-1000 BTC request should go though a large trader not dev unless someone knows "Price for Support" e.g paying your way in from day 1

1. flashy website *really has little to do with a decentralized network (nodes/blocks/txs processed) *no problem with other doing it themselves or people paying others to get it done just dont expect it from devs its a bonus if they pay for it themselves not a fing right to have just because  
2. updates code monthly/weekly/daily *sometime it can show good team work but mostly either code was broken to start with or it breaks(forks) more than fixes/adds features etc..
3. bs road maps *its software development rare that stuff goes to plan especially with volunteer devs and new tech **works for bs devs that premine though  Huh
4. I always though that the idea of BTC was that we did not need exchanges due to its centralizing nature *almost get burned alive for suggesting that in crypto scene these days ** some progress has been made not huge though
5. huge blatantly fake volume *on large exchanges I swear you add all the BTC volume together and its more than there is BTC minted come on wtf Shocked
6. just trading nothing else just trading preferably on largest exchanges *whales gonna get larger and small timer going to get burned ** true supporters often have a long view and know that exchange might not be there as many of us have seen them come and go!!!

Plenty of my own BTC/LTC has gone into these projects over the YEARS and I am happy when a few people research/understand and offer to help makes it worthwhile but the same old crap from goldfish noobies really gets old quick I could have been retired with your sort of motivation not continuing with my passions *yes some people enjoy coding and making things that work well then sharing them with others for free  Shocked

True Freedom seems ill respected these days has to have some type of get rich quick gold fever attached to it  Angry

Dont Expect Stuff from Dev/s, we are here to help out of our free will/time we are not here to spoon feed anyone, it is expecting too much from Dev's for cost to compete at the high level if you want that fine no problem but I would say we are all pretty sick of being stiffed with the bill all the time and we have tried to answer the requests and whims of the community Help to make it happen or go away please    

Support comes in any way that helps without undermining the basic principles of not being a total ahole/scammer to others

I truly respect everyone who has given support in one way or another since release many are still with us and still help out to this day  Grin

we will continue best we can for you our true supporters of these open source projects  Cool   Kiss

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
LongHaul

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:43:56 PM

Well said now it's our time to do our part.

I'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

Enough talking about it, I'm working on buying a domain now.....

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:00:06 PM

Well said now it's our time to do our part.

I'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

Enough talking about it, I'm working on buying a domain now.....

why do you want to do more than dev's if they dont give af about ther creation ? cant understand ? you want to make things better than them ? they dont want to have their project succeed . in fact, they dont have any project planned now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: