Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99154 times)
Management Team Photon

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

Realistically what's the target price for this coin?  I'd love to see it moon like anyone else but right now its market cap is $3.7m at .000177/usd so it would have a market cap of 3.7b at .177/usd.  As you add new features like the website and get more active on social media it will jump for sure and allow you to trade on other exchanges but the huge supply is going to keep the price/pho pretty small on this one.

Lets try to aim for 30m -100m for this month.

But it depend on there active work on the website and maybe a whitepaper.

Currently sitting at $17.35m less than 24 hours later.  
We need that website and someone pushing to get us on more exchanges.

even more amazing considering the one and only exchange it's listed on is currently suspended effectively giving this coin a current transactional value of exactly 0 litoshis.  I agree with the earlier post that this coin needs to be listed on more exchanges if it's to have any real chance long-term.  Perhaps somebody could get something setup on bisq at the very least and any other decentralized exchanges (hint hint, whales) so the whole network isn't essentially worthless when the 1 and only exchange decides to suspend trading

Land bittrex and binance and you will definitely have some potential

Yes we are making contact with exchanges.
This moth we will have some more.

1 dollar is a goal of the management team. It is a goal so we can keep going on until we reach it.
I am happy our goal is not 1 cent or we was satisfied with that goal very fast. Everyone else can be happy with one cent.
See one dollar just like "something" impossible that we want to reach. Nothing is impossible.we will reach it...Smiley

(Sorry for my bad english)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vivien

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

I wonder why there is no website of Pho for such a long time!!!

Is it difficult for you to make one since the begin?

Do not you want people to know more about the coin by your website?
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:50:51 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 12:54:59 PM by item-ax

Without project , a website is Nothing . at least, photon  coin need his main dev to come back and say some word about the future ( or no future ? )
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 01:35:51 PM by BlueDragon747

Without project , a website is Nothing . at least, photon  coin need his main dev to come back and say some word about the future ( or no future ? )

can you not read???

Photon was built and tested by @Cinnamon_Carter with vital input from BlueDragon747 creator of BlakeCoin and the 'Father' of this project !  

and if you want activity of one of the devs see my profile  Cheesy

------------------------------------------------------------
Name:   BlueDragon747
Activity:   1378
Position:   Legendary
Date Registered:   July 28, 2013, 01:25:47 AM
Last Active:   Today at 11:26:45 AM
------------------------------------------------------------

also if you check back a couple of pages could see me saying

Photon has an official twitter account:- https://twitter.com/PhotonCoin
and has a dev:- https://twitter.com/cinnamon_carter

The current Dev /Dev's are:
Cinnamon Carter
BlueDragon747

and on twitter too

this is all taking far too much of my free time enough with the questions and no telegram maybe once I see real results from community like the site that saves devs time/personal resources until then no more sucking my time away with bs questions that you only need to look for have answers  Cry

*and yes there did used to be a site for photon but work and costs of running for years did not make sense at one point! I have still tried to keep info combined and available via blakecoin.org for all merged **remember this is a fair released coin(no premine/no dev subsidy/no pay)  and costs for stuff over ~4 years have come out of devs own pockets for which we have needed to do hard work irl for  Cry

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
EHart77

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

Hello everybody

I have a Question...
I started mining two days ago. I had a constant photon payout at the beginning. Approximately 800 photons per hour. Since yesterday evening (19.44 Zurich), however, only 3 payments have been made. At the miner I did not change anything and he ran the whole time. Can someone help me please Huh

Sry for my bad English...

Greetings Xemo

pool: http://eu3.blakecoin.com

the difference is in network difficulty more miners = less each *also depends on luck and what the pools findings are

the act of mining is random its not predetermined and actual time can be way off mostly its an average estimate  

currently the diff is way high and estimates off also quite a few of the blocks have been been found by zpool ~24hrs *would be best if it was little bit more balanced in pool hashrate

Also note New minted coins take 120 blocks(ELT is 480) to mature before they can be sent which with slow block generation could be much longer than normal 8 hrs

my pools are standard pplns and its mostly all automated and all payouts are based on what the pool finds and luck does have an effect!!

I get all that, however where I’m having an issue is that in the past 8 hours or so, my unconfirmed balance hasn’t changed one bit with constant mining between 6-10+ GH/s. Do coins need to mature in order to show up under unconfirmed?
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

I get all that, however where I’m having an issue is that in the past 8 hours or so, my unconfirmed balance hasn’t changed one bit with constant mining between 6-10+ GH/s. Do coins need to mature in order to show up under unconfirmed?

unconfirmed = not mature
unconfirmed = not orphanded and waiting on network maturity

once confirmed has built up it should be more constant but on such a small amount of hashing places like nicehash would not pay you more than once a week/month so worst case my pools are far better than this it just does take some time to build up and the high diff is not helping + unbalanced pools TH/s vs my pools doing GH/s

I also said about this too

the difference is in network difficulty more miners = less each *also depends on luck and what the pools findings are

the act of mining is random its not predetermined and actual time can be way off mostly its an average estimate  

currently the diff is way high and estimates off also quite a few of the blocks have been been found by zpool ~24hrs *would be best if it was little bit more balanced in pool hashrate

Also note New minted coins take 120 blocks(ELT is 480) to mature before they can be sent which with slow block generation could be much longer than normal 8 hrs

my pools are standard pplns and its mostly all automated and all payouts are based on what the pool finds and luck does have an effect!!

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

My question is specific to the unconfirmed balance. Do coins need to mature before they show as unconfirmed?  When you say sent, I’m thinking of confirmed balance.

no they need to be not orphaned blocks to count as unconfirmed

Confirmed is what can be sent and builds upto your set threshold *set the threshold in your account settings 0 = unlimited and will build up forever!!! 1 will auto payout on confirmed balance over 1

Unconfirmed cannot be sent due to network maturity which for most is 120 blocks

mature coins people have in wallet can be sent with only max 6 blocks but that is not same as new minted coins e.g what pools finds

EHart77

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

My question is specific to the unconfirmed balance. Do coins need to mature before they show as unconfirmed?  When you say sent, I’m thinking of confirmed balance.

confirmed is what can be sent and builds upto your set threshold

mature coins people have in wallet can be sent with only max 6 blocks but that is not same as new minted coins e.g what pools finds

It almost seems as if something is “stuck”. Definitely finding blocks but the unconfirmed balance not changing is worrisome. In the round info tab, It only shows info for round 668848. Can’t load anything beyond that to check my individual round stats. Maybe I’m going about this the wrong way?  Also thank you. I truly appreciate your quick responses.
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:42:01 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 02:54:14 PM by BlueDragon747

confirmed is what can be sent and builds upto your set threshold

It almost seems as if something is “stuck”. Definitely finding blocks but the unconfirmed balance not changing is worrisome. In the round info tab, It only shows info for round 668848. Can’t load anything beyond that to check my individual round stats. Maybe I’m going about this the wrong way?  Also thank you. I truly appreciate your quick responses.

if unconfimed is not building up often means pool is not finding many/any blocks for that chain and right now most likely due to zpool doing 6.5TH/s vs the few hundred GH/s on my pools its all based on what the actual finds are and its pretty much automated and % of total hash power + luck do play a part in that

edit:
just checked db and here is what has been found last as of right now:
at1 = last pho block find 638379
la1 = last pho block find 638504
eu3 = last pho block find 638498

and current highest is 638535 so can see yourself its been mined elsewhere

not stuck just no share from miners on pool > network diff of chain

Seasonic

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Photon should be listed on Binance Binance the hottest exchange at the moment.
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:33:18 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 03:49:08 PM by BlueDragon747

I cant see me or cinnamon signing the nda *basically we are individuals and not company with registered office/ceo etc... and idea of us having to share id+photo that may be made public later does not sound appealing so you people can trade  Shocked  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oj74dp1747AUPXCKUrXnBAtaI4v4A398/view

the whole get listed on x exchange is moot min volume and listing fees + delisting if dont meet daily minimums is a total racket and for a no premine/no dev subsidy/no pay project were are these funds going to come from?

my point is also none in community would do this either just look at registration for the community photon website domain

REGISTRANT CONTACT
Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.
Street:P.O. Box 0823-03411
City:Panama
State:Panama
Phone:+507.8365503
Fax:+51.17057182
Email:email@whoisguard.com

yes not public wise choice imho and thats not even photo id just name address etc..

no more pm/dm or questions this week gonna be a late night for me already  Cry

olcott

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

Guys, I am a software developer and a Linux system administrator. So, if there is anything I can do to help, I will be glad to do it.
Also, I have a spare Linux VM Server and a fast internet connectivity - 30MBit/30Mbit but can be improved to 100Mbit/100Mbit

Seasonic

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:33:37 AM

I cant see me or cinnamon signing the nda *basically we are individuals and not company with registered office/ceo etc... and idea of us having to share id+photo that may be made public later does not sound appealing so you people can trade  Shocked  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oj74dp1747AUPXCKUrXnBAtaI4v4A398/view

the whole get listed on x exchange is moot min volume and listing fees + delisting if dont meet daily minimums is a total racket and for a no premine/no dev subsidy/no pay project were are these funds going to come from?

my point is also none in community would do this either just look at registration for the community photon website domain

REGISTRANT CONTACT

yes not public wise choice imho and thats not even photo id just name address etc..

no more pm/dm or questions this week gonna be a late night for me already  Cry

In that case, you should step aside and let other devs take the lead. You own a pool dedicated to mining Photon, am sure you owns billions of Photon and have also sold billions. Yet you want others to pay to make you a billionaire? There are other devs that want to take the lead but you keep ranting at them as if they are taken away your kingdom.  I like Cinamon. She's has invested a tremendous time on this project yet she remains humble and calm but you keep dragging her along your selfish decisions. Let's imagine Cryptopia suspend Doge/LTC trading  for years or indefinite, that would be the end of Photon or what?
Management Team Photon

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

In that case, you should step aside and let other devs take the lead. You own a pool dedicated to mining Photon, am sure you owns billions of Photon and have also sold billions. Yet you want others to pay to make you a billionaire? There are other devs that want to take the lead but you keep ranting at them as if they are taken away your kingdom.  I like Cinamon. She's has invested a tremendous time on this project yet she remains humble and calm but you keep dragging her along your selfish decisions. Let's imagine Cryptopia suspend Doge/LTC trading  for years or indefinite, that would be the end of Photon or what?

Please friend, you do not know the whole story. You van read it back. The conversation starts on page 24.
We have now a oke from bleudragon.  Photon is created by cinnamon and bleudragon. Please show them both respect for the work they spend in blakecoins.

They are alway working with blakezone so also photon and blakecoin. So they are always developing their coins.They make this coins and they want to do it in there own way. For a hobby. This coins are not created to make profit or they allready did the same as the Management team and the community do now.

Bleudragob was "scare" that we make his creaton a bad coin.
Understand it please. It is just like we take their work of the last year and we can make it big or we break it. He must trust people he do not know. That is a heavy thing.
So please be happy and say thank you to bleudragon and cinnamom that is oke we can make photon as community a coin with status.
Bleudragon do not have to dump photons. Other people can do that because they are loyal to the blake familly. They cant and will never accept someone destroy their coins. So please understand that there are alot of people that accept we work with photon only because the oke of bleudragon. Have respect for it and please stop talking "bad" to bleudragon about photon.
I can only send 2 messages a day for now with bitcointalk so please make contact with me if you are not happy with something  (telegram) .
Please stop sending bleudragon messages about photon.
Every answer you can find on internet.
They have share everything.

We are doing a lot together witg the community.
We wull be for sure we will be listing on more exhanges this moth.

bendor

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Hi everybody,

started mining with blakemerged (bluedragon) pool - what I cannot find through google:
can I use the blake wallet with multiple adresses for all 6 coins or does the blake wallet only work for blake?
I created for every coin a new adress in my wallet and put them in my dashboard, but I don't seem to receive payouts.
thank you!
item-ax

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

I cant see me or cinnamon signing the nda *basically we are individuals and not company with registered office/ceo etc... and idea of us having to share id+photo that may be made public later does not sound appealing so you people can trade  Shocked  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oj74dp1747AUPXCKUrXnBAtaI4v4A398/view

REGISTRANT CONTACT

no more pm/dm or questions this week gonna be a late night for me already  Cry

In that case, you should step aside and let other devs take the lead. You own a pool dedicated to mining Photon, am sure you owns billions of Photon and have also sold billions. Yet you want others to pay to make you a billionaire? There are other devs that want to take the lead but you keep ranting at them as if they are taken away your kingdom.  I like Cinamon. She's has invested a tremendous time on this project yet she remains humble and calm but you keep dragging her along your selfish decisions. Let's imagine Cryptopia suspend Doge/LTC trading  for years or indefinite, that would be the end of Photon or what?

you are damn right , this dev is egoist and sellfish, just check all his post... He got enough coins to rent servers (1000$ maximum but i know amazon rent for 300$) and pay a webde to make all things he need , but that guy want us to make his work, he just dont care of PHOTO , his only concern is his wallet, im also sure you have a very nice amount of all coins. Dont be sellfish. And at least, if you dont to invest yourself, let the project continue.
item-ax

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:47:40 PM

Please friend, you do not know the whole story. You van read it back. The conversation starts on page 24.
We have now a oke from bleudragon.  Photon is created by cinnamon and bleudragon. Please show them both respect for the work they spend in blakecoins.

They are alway working with blakezone so also photon and blakecoin. So they are always developing their coins.They make this coins and they want to do it in there own way. For a hobby. This coins are not created to make profit or they allready did the same as the Management team and the community do now.

Understand it please. It is just like we take their work of the last year and we can make it big or we break it. He must trust people he do not know. That is a heavy thing.
So please be happy and say thank you to bleudragon and cinnamom that is oke we can make photon as community a coin with status.
Bleudragon do not have to dump photons. Other people can do that because they are loyal to the blake familly. They cant and will never accept someone destroy their coins. So please understand that there are alot of people that accept we work with photon only because the oke of bleudragon. Have respect for it and please stop talking "bad" to bleudragon about photon.
I can only send 2 messages a day for now with bitcointalk so please make contact with me if you are not happy with something  (telegram) .

please stop that butchery, you look like a chinese scamer ... you dont even know how to write their names...
Seasonic

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:06:25 PM

In that case, you should step aside and let other devs take the lead. You own a pool dedicated to mining Photon, am sure you owns billions of Photon and have also sold billions. Yet you want others to pay to make you a billionaire? There are other devs that want to take the lead but you keep ranting at them as if they are taken away your kingdom.  I like Cinamon. She's has invested a tremendous time on this project yet she remains humble and calm but you keep dragging her along your selfish decisions. Let's imagine Cryptopia suspend Doge/LTC trading  for years or indefinite, that would be the end of Photon or what?

We have now a oke from bleudragon.  Photon is created by cinnamon and bleudragon. Please show them both respect for the work they spend in blakecoins.

I can only send 2 messages a day for now with bitcointalk so please make contact with me if you are not happy with something  (telegram) .

please stop that butchery, you look like a chinese scamer ... you dont even know how to write their names...

I only expressed my opinion about Bluedragon. Nevertheless, I respect his efforts in this project. I got pissed off with the fact that he's not going to use his id for exchange listing and criticised and assumed no one in the community will do it.  Am cool with the whole Photon team and community.
item-ax

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

how can you criticize that external peoples dont want to use their ID to list the coin ? you can only criticize bluedragon, others people are here to buy, invest, give their money to follow and support a project, if the owner dont give a f*** about his own project, why do you want peoples to work on it ?
Management Team Photon

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

how can you criticize that external peoples dont want to use their ID to list the coin ? you can only criticize bluedragon, others people are here to buy, invest, give their money to follow and support a project, if the owner dont give a f*** about his own project, why do you want peoples to work on it ?

This is a open sourche project. The orginal dev do not have to do nothing for us to make photon a coin with status. It is now the community that will make this beautifull project a succes.

I keep loving photon even" if i was a chinese scammer". You can not scam a community  that work together to reach a goal.

Joins us at telegram. My name there is Photon Antonio  Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: