Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99154 times)
Ignatius

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:32:13 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:12:21 PM by Ignatius

I've tried to sum up my thoughts here:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mindminer/blake-coins-the-possible-future-includes-crypto-gamers-who-don-t-need-jobs-to-live

beyond that i won't clutter up this thread with facts anymore. sorry folks! Tongue

I have appreciated your posts here and your very well written article. Keep them coming. You can lead a horse to water but you can not make them drink.

What is the traded volume of Photon on C-patex?  What's the miners of Photon going to do with it? I guess selling for profit later. Yet, this is the only thread where investors are not important. Until you guys know what you are doing and change your mind-set, Photon will remain worthless.

Volume roughly 50M PHO per day in each PHO/BTC and PHO/LTC pair, so ~100M/day.

I have been mining Photon since it was launched ~4 years ago. I have sold PHO for profit, bought PHO at a loss, used it as a testnet of sorts in projects I work on, given it away, and traded it. I do not consider it to be worthless and appreciate how real developers back the Blake ecosystem, not pump and dump scammers.

Thank you Photon and Blake community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
photon_coin (OP)

Activity: 310
Merit: 256

Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

thanks all - i updated/corrected the link in the op to point to the download /release page on github
Someone notified me it was not working thanks.

jojosbizarredventure

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:29:52 PM

Has Photon been pulled from Coinmarketcap? I can still get to it if I know the URL but can no longer search for it or pull data through the public API.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:21:22 AM

Good question.

Honestly I have never really been a regular user of that site so it is possible.

I think they use the api from many exchanges however with markets temp. suspended at cryptopia and c-patex is a pretty new exchange it may be.

fwiw (and I realize my opinion is certainly the minority) market cap is a kind of 'foggy' statistic to begin with.

Even when applied to macro economic things like stocks ect if Bezos sold all his stock at once it would certainly change the market !

Regardless I bet other ppl on here will have more information and chime in.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention also.

Has Photon been pulled from Coinmarketcap? I can still get to it if I know the URL but can no longer search for it or pull data through the public API.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
cryptopaddles

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:36:18 AM

Looks that way from what I'm seeing. My guess is given that they likely aren't tracking any coins traded on c-patex at this point (given how new they are) and that trading is still frozen on Cryptopia this won't change until them New Zealand boys get those ltc/doge markets back online.
onetimedealman

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

are you people really that delusional that you're dumping money into this still? LOL

LOL

LOL
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:47:30 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 09:31:01 AM by BlueDragon747

its still there https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/photon/

my guess any api data from coinmarketcap is based on Cryptopia and currently everyone should know that they have suspended LTC/DOGE markets but plan to bring them back on sister sites under the Cryptopia banner at some point no eta is given!

no extra info has been given to us that is not already been made public here

@anyone calling themselves an investor

You are not an investor as this project never has had: registered company/pre ipo/ico/ipo or any premine so only thing you can be is a market speculator and no not that important!!!!  Roll Eyes

only investors in these projects are the devs with our own free time and resources in the spirit of FOSS e.g not expecting a return/profit maybe break even would be nice  Cheesy  or a few more donations  Cool

just coming back and posting FUD says alot if you had no interest you would just take SidGrip's advice and use the door  Grin

The problem with some of you noob crypto fucks (ie:item-ax,Seasonic & others) is you feel as if your owed someting just because you happen to buy 10 sats worth of crypto on an exchange & now your a "big time invester" calling shots as if your opinion really fucking matters --> It dosen't

You people are really what makes the crypto space a drag to be in. Acting like you helped Bluedragon747, Cinnamon or any other blake dev from day one contributing to code or providing support. Like you were the ones spending countless day's & nights trying to get shit right for us real supports who truly appreciate their efforts.

If your not happy about shit then go create your own cryptocoin somewhere else the way you wan't to see it done.  Cool
                                    ________
                                  |  __  __   |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |__||__| |
There's the door -->    |  __  __() |   Now Kindly Fuck off  Kiss
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |__||__| |
                                  |________|

I can tell you for a FACT that the dev's do not control the largest wallets in the blake256 ecosystem
nor have they dumped billions & billions of coins, do you even know how to use a block explorer  Roll Eyes  

The Management Team Photon, I am still a little leary on but only time will tell whether they are truely interested in the merged mining setup & vision that the Blake dev's have for use case or they are just getting people excited for an epic dump

@real community
I've tried to sum up my thoughts here:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@mindminer/blake-coins-the-possible-future-includes-crypto-gamers-who-don-t-need-jobs-to-live

beyond that i won't clutter up this thread with facts anymore. sorry folks! Tongue

I have appreciated your posts here and your very well written article. Keep them coming. You can lead a horse to water but you can not make them drink.

What is the traded volume of Photon on C-patex?  What's the miners of Photon going to do with it? I guess selling for profit later. Yet, this is the only thread where investors are not important. Until you guys know what you are doing and change your mind-set, Photon will remain worthless.

Volume roughly 50M PHO per day in each PHO/BTC and PHO/LTC pair, so ~100M/day.

I have been mining Photon since it was launched ~4 years ago. I have sold PHO for profit, bought PHO at a loss, used it as a testnet of sorts in projects I work on, given it away, and traded it. I do not consider it to be worthless and appreciate how real developers back the Blake ecosystem, not pump and dump scammers.

Thank you Photon and Blake community.

Old community members are well know to us and have helped in many ways over the years and its always good to see them about  Grin

we do have a few new community members joining now thing they have in common is showing some respect and once given tends to get returned in time and effort from us and others in community too

demands and unrealistic expectations are not wanted its not why we spend time on these projects

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

Photon (PHO) list new exchange Coinscontrol

https://twitter.com/coinscontrol/status/953923662721179648

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
cryptopaddles

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

Photon (PHO) list new exchange Coinscontrol

https://twitter.com/coinscontrol/status/953923662721179648

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Wow.  The 1x and only exchange for this coin goes down for unknown length of time and within weeks 2 completely new exchanges popup listing pho. 

half a step backward 2 steps forward? Smiley
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

wonderfull , nowhere to trade photon , dev show nothing to add more exchanges = DEAD COIN like before...
( im not talking to you bluedragoon, dont need to answer and write that cpatex is fine, you are just a greedy man, have nothing to do with photon, don try to make it pump just to sold your Billions  )
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:48:43 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 01:46:55 PM by BlueDragon747

wonderfull , nowhere to trade photon , dev show nothing to add more exchanges = DEAD COIN like before...
( im not talking to you bluedragoon, dont need to answer and write that cpatex is fine, you are just a greedy man, have nothing to do with photon, don try to make it pump just to sold your Billions  )

what a toxic ahole I am one of the devs and I dont pump and still got my coins too so fuck you Shocked

greedy what a sick joke to say to someone who has supported this project for so many years and even helped create it in first place  Angry *your the greedy demanding shit Mr easyrimka ahole

Photon was built and tested by @Cinnamon_Carter with vital input from BlueDragon747 creator of BlakeCoin and the 'Father' of this project !

dev account here:-
nice write up to the guy on steem , well done thanks

thanks also to all the new community members on twitter, this forum, mining and elsewhere

small update before Photon's 4th birthday

minor changes to the code on github added checkpoints and fixed a boost compatibility issue for building on ubuntu 16.04  - added checkpoints

with the help of Bluedragon747 (no thanks to my lousy web design skills) we almost have a snazzy website ready

new community members on social media are rumored to be working on several things to support photon also

I updated the OP with new nodes running the updated code and most exciting a new exchange c-patex

https://c-patex.com/

They have markets for Photon for btc, ltc and blc

They also support all the other blake 256 8r family coins in multiple markets !!

The nodes either are now or will soon be running daemons of Lithium / Blakebitcoin and Electron as I also updated those three on github with fixes + checkpoints !

With all the excitement lately we certainly don't want to soften up security !!

I may have a few more goodies in the next week or so !! Thanks everyone and especially all miners and those running nodes keeping the network secure.  -- I 'll try to think of something exciting for the 4 year launch anniversary !! <<< CC  Cool

Cinnamon here:-
Good question.

Honestly I have never really been a regular user of that site so it is possible.

I think they use the api from many exchanges however with markets temp. suspended at cryptopia and c-patex is a pretty new exchange it may be.

fwiw (and I realize my opinion is certainly the minority) market cap is a kind of 'foggy' statistic to begin with.

Even when applied to macro economic things like stocks ect if Bezos sold all his stock at once it would certainly change the market !

Regardless I bet other ppl on here will have more information and chime in.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention also.

where is your contribution Mr easyrimka stinker Oh thats right you only contribute shit talking and demands take SidGrip's advice go join your buddies/alt accounts

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
easyrimka

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:20:10 AM

Aha triggered , answering shit , crying , yelling , and no arguments , Nice , keep showing your real face. Even the other greedy one team management photon is Gone... I repeat , i dont want your answers , its all the same , and you are useless. I want news from cinnamon.
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 05:48:11 AM by sidgrip

Aha triggered , answering shit , crying , yelling , and no arguments , Nice , keep showing your real face. Even the other greedy one team management photon is Gone... I repeat , i dont want your answers , its all the same , and you are useless. I want news from cinnamon.

Do you not understand simple English --> Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion or feelings  Kiss

If your not happy about things, go create your own cryptocoin

https://github.com/photonproject/photon/releases    <-- There a little button on the top right it says "fork"

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:13:00 AM

nice write up to the guy on steem , well done thanks

thanks also to all the new community members on twitter, this forum, mining and elsewhere

small update before Photon's 4th birthday

minor changes to the code on github added checkpoints and fixed a boost compatibility issue for building on ubuntu 16.04  - added checkpoints

with the help of Bluedragon747 (no thanks to my lousy web design skills) we almost have a snazzy website ready

new community members on social media are rumored to be working on several things to support photon also

I updated the OP with new nodes running the updated code and most exciting a new exchange c-patex

https://c-patex.com/

They have markets for Photon for btc, ltc and blc

They also support all the other blake 256 8r family coins in multiple markets !!

The nodes either are now or will soon be running daemons of Lithium / Blakebitcoin and Electron as I also updated those three on github with fixes + checkpoints !

With all the excitement lately we certainly don't want to soften up security !!

I may have a few more goodies in the next week or so !! Thanks everyone and especially all miners and those running nodes keeping the network secure.  -- I 'll try to think of something exciting for the 4 year launch anniversary !! <<< CC  Cool

PHOSTRONG!

Thanks for the updates. I've been following this coin & invested for about two years. Can't wait to see the upcoming progress. Cryptopia is working on a new LTC sister site and it will be interesting to see how that positively affects the PHO community.

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

One of the reasons I hardly visit this forum anymore is because there are a lot of nasty people in here and also ungreatful & disrespectful.

If it was not for bluedragon747 this project would not exist.
Not in Oct of 2013 when blake coin started or now.

Anyone who believes I have a greater role or something more to offer than him is wrong.

Thankfully the lunatic fringe is a minority in the blake coin family & we have many long term members who mine & run nodes to support the network(s)

I also recognize some newer members of the community who are paying attention to things and got photon listed on a new exchange. Welcome aboard !!

I guess there will always be a few freaks out there  Huh

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

andyg75

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

What is the traded volume of Photon on C-patex?  What's the miners of Photon going to do with it? I guess selling for profit later. Yet, this is the only thread where investors are not important. Until you guys know what you are doing and change your mind-set, Photon will remain worthless.
That's funny, I've taken a small portion of my worthless mining profits and turned it into 1 LTC...
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:08:50 AM

Photon price alert
https://bitscreener.com/coins/photon/price_alert

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:20:44 AM
Merited by photon_coin (4), BlueDragon747 (3)

photon-qt.exe released this Jan 25, 2018

Version 0.8.9.7

Assets
18.4 MB photon-qt.exe
 Source code (zip)
 Source code (tar.gz)
New build for Win.x from updated source as requested by several community members with current version of open ssl 1.0.2n, updated check points, updated+expanded dns/seed node support.

Marked as a pre release since I have no version of win10 to test on.

Built from fresh win 7 install in virtual box. Always back up your wallet regularly and before any updates.

SHA 256 HASH e0 af 87 58 6f 31 4d c9 1f 47 78 e4 4b fa 27 dc d0 27 63 19 9f 82 3a 16 cd 2d b7 d9 3e 03 7e 21

SHA 512 HASH 6b 22 14 76 dd c0 e0 49 79 d4 e4 d5 96 c4 19 a7 91 93 58 14 81 bd e7 00 3f ab ee 4a b2 a9 65 ca 07 70 83 03 1b c5 98 21 af 72 90 9a 5b 2d bd fc fd 39 be b4 5a 02 a4 b8 de a3 b6 6b 78 fe 5d a1
https://github.com/photonproject/photon/releases

Check out my coin Photon

cryptopaddles

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

That's great news, thanks a bunch cinnamon Smiley

Looking forward to checking out the new wallet.
easyrimka

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

will give a try to the new qt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: