Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS  (Read 99147 times)
weshalors

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

its still the war between antonio and bluedragon after more than 6 months? crazy! will we see some news about photon btw?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:29:12 AM
Merited by BlueDragon747 (1)

its still the war between antonio and bluedragon after more than 6 months? crazy! will we see some news about photon btw?

Nope no war, antonio is irrelevant and has nothing to do with this coin or the Dev team.

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

What is this coin about? 2 guys fighting?
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:59:58 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 08:37:41 AM by BlueDragon747

no its about crypto+gaming

read the wp: https://www.photoncc.com/downloads/Photon_White_Paper-Version_v2.pdf

p19 group is still unofficial still talking crap and still not helping Photon in anyway also people who run that group have never been part of the team as you can read here a few pages back from December I gave them the bod but all they did was hype bs and pnd "€50 made them €1000" then blame others for their own actions its just sad

Nope no war, antonio is irrelevant and has nothing to do with this coin or the Dev team.

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
demminer

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

read the wp: https://www.photoncc.com/downloads/Photon_White_Paper-Version_v2.pdf

p19 group is still unofficial still talking crap and still not helping Photon in anyway also people who run that group have never been part of the team as you can read here a few pages back from December I gave them the bod but all they did was hype bs and pnd "€50 made them €1000" then blame others for their own actions its just sad

This is the reason people need to stay away from this SH*tdragon. He spread a lot of lies for his own bestwill but it turns out negativ for him.

Photon was a dead coin for more then 4 years. You failed to make it (photon and blakecoin) a great coin in the begin and now you tried to ride on our succes...and you failed again.

It is a shame you want to be the leader of this coins. You are only good to be a programeur and nothing more. You even lost your nearest programeurs because yourself .sssssst go away fro the cryptoworld and go be a programeur and sssshhht
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:16:28 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 01:17:12 PM by BlueDragon747

This is the reason people need to stay away from this SH*tdragon. He spread a lot of lies for his own bestwill but it turns out negativ for him.

Photon was a dead coin for more then 4 years. You failed to make it (photon and blakecoin) a great coin in the begin and now you tried to ride on our succes...and you failed again.

It is a shame you want to be the leader of this coins. You are only good to be a programeur and nothing more. You even lost your nearest programeurs because yourself .sssssst go away fro the cryptoworld and go be a programeur and sssshhht

get another socket puppet account antonio your language is still same and your still doing same dirty little toxic tricks eh? hmm what was that about karma???

[Forwarded from Antonio Loves karma]
Where you see crying people? There are reason people are still here.remember that. I speak with a lot people and they tanked me before. The time that photon was 2000% up. People invested 50 euro and earned 1000 euro. Some people invested 10k and earned 100k. There are a lot of people here that respect the work we spend in this together.
It seems like the one with lost are in blakecommunity and are screaming with moreme benny and bleu that we are scammers. A kind of reason for their lost😂😂👍🏼

We are waiting for the best  time to start our own community project.

PnD troll in his own words  Shocked

wonder who dumped on all those new people during the peak bs hype? hmm could it have been antonio and his buddies you know the same ones who were hyping at the time? Oh I never would have guessed and from such trusted newbie multi accounts too who came out of thin air in nov/dec 2017 oh my golly gosh it cant be true Roll Eyes

you would not have 1000/100k if they had not dumped kind of giveaway to what they were doing so I was accurate with my skepticism back in December and did right thing by informing the real community of the issue

Photon will continue as planed and with my co dev cinnamon too so fu that fud is weak! Cheesy

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
Chemicalman

Activity: 8
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:31:53 PM
Merited by BlueDragon747 (1)

get another socket puppet account antonio your language is still same and your still doing same dirty little toxic tricks eh? hmm what was that about karma???

Where you see crying people? There are reason people are still here.remember that. I speak with a lot people and they tanked me before. The time that photon was 2000% up. People invested 50 euro and earned 1000 euro. Some people invested 10k and earned 100k. There are a lot of people here that respect the work we spend in this together.
It seems like the one with lost are in blakecommunity and are screaming with moreme benny and bleu that we are scammers. A kind of reason for their lost😂😂👍🏼

wonder who dumped on all those new people during the peak bs hype? hmm could it have been antonio and his buddies you know the same ones who were hyping at the time? Oh I never would have guessed and from such trusted newbie multi accounts too who came out of thin air in nov/dec 2017 oh my golly gosh it cant be true Roll Eyes

you would not have 1000/100k if they had not dumped kind of giveaway to what they were doing so I was accurate with my skepticism back in December and did right thing by informing the real community of the issue

Photon will continue as planed and with my co dev cinnamon too so fu that fud is weak! Cheesy

Well said! pnd has and always will wreak havoc in the markets.. Happening now globally.. Only coins/projects with real use case will survive.. PHO/Blake will rise above all of it. Haters can try--but will never be able to stop this train! Fake pho19 group is a joke-nothing but a PND group(in their own words!)-and there puppets are illiterate.
demminer

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

hahahaha you are really a piece of ****. First you talk to people to not judge people about the lenguace becasue you had also problems with it and now you do it. YOu broke photon man. Remeber that .There are a lot of photon to be dumped if it rise. Remember my words. People are waiting to dump because your action

Thank you for saying i am the one that created a pump of 2000+%. You are a Fu**ed up man but you let me make a lot of money becasue your lies .People come to me ask help to pump their coin so their coin are in the spotlight just like photon was.

Remember my words....go stttttt in a corner and go be a programeur. For the rest yo are a peace of s**t and please keep screeming i created that pump.

8 MONTHS AFTER YOU BREAKED DOWN THE COMMUNITY AND PEOPLE STARTED DUMPING PHOTON.
WHAT DID YOU DO IN 8 MONTHS?Huh? WHAT DID YOU DO IN 4  YEARS??? NO MAN< YOU ARE A SHITTIE PROGRAMEUR
radkal

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

I am writing here as I got banned from the Photon telegram channel for disagreeing on the quality of the Photon logo and not willing to pay a professional or professionals from a Design competition website to do the job. It would cost $200 to $500. That's quite a good price to receive dozens if not hundreds of different and great logo concepts.

I got banned again (second phone) for replying to my ban and the admins continued to "ask me" questions knowing I could not answer them anymore (I got screenshots for legitimacy).

I would like to share my reply to my ban here as I saw on my third phone that they removed my post (I don't want to get my spy account banned Cheesy ).  

I was talking with BlueDragon before getting banned so this is for him to read:

Your level of immaturity reminds me of kids playing COD (Call of Duty video game).
  You do not accept any criticism (proof of stupidity), even if it could make good changes to your project. I am not the first one to propose something legit and you just spit on us from your high horses.
  You will never succeed with that kind of attitude and borderline Asperger mentality. Not everything is black or white. There is a lot of gray in this world.

Now you can take my "bitching" (your words), as you want but that will not change the fact that your logo sucks big time. Maybe in the 90's, it would have been quite OK. Anyone who has
  a minimum of visual skill will tell you the same thing.

Go and do some social and business management homework. It will help you and your investors A LOT.

Thank you for showing me your real face. You can hide your name as you want but not who you really are.
  And I really hope that one day you will understand the power of kindness.

I wish Photon all the best.

Answers to some of the Admin's questions/posts:

Yes, I do think that my, and everybody else's investments help the project a lot. The more volume in the coin, the more it raises its value. Thus, the more you will be able to spend on your project as you hold
   some pho.
   You will also be able to stop bitching (my turn! Grin ) about the fact that you do not make any money from this project.
   It's dumb and hypocritical to say/think otherwise. I am amazed at the fact that I have to explain that to one of the main devs.

No, I will not pay for the logo myself. I proposed a community fund, but you laughed at me...  If 1000 gave 50 cents, It would be enough. 500 members giving $1 would make $500...
   I'm not sure anymore if you even know how to count. So let me know if you need further development.

No, I will not sell my Pho at a low price because you think I am salty. I am not like you. I have no feelings when it comes to trading/investing/running my business. You should learn the same thing.
   I will sell my Pho when it gets to 5 cents, then I' ll be a multimillionaire. I know that it will take 10 more years for Photon to get there (if it gets there). Do not forget that other projects with the same concept
   will rise from the chain and I am almost sure that they will have much better marketing plans. But its ok, I do hold other coins/tokens as well.
   I have been with pho for a long time. And I am a very patient man.  

I could continue and answer to your (stupid?) questions but I have other cats to whip Wink  Oh, and I was not supposed to see them. As you know, I was already banned. It is easy to trash talk when there is no opposition.  

If I find the energy I will continue this post. Or maybe I should just leave you to your cowardness and hypocrisy... I will give it a thought or two.

Best regards,

Long Live Photon.

PS: Do not forget that we are not all fourteen-year-old gamers. I know you hang a lot with kids and act like one. But please, have a minimum of respect.

BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 01:00:46 PM by BlueDragon747

I am writing here as I got banned from the Photon telegram channel for

You came into chat insulting admins rubishing work done and saying we should pay when asked if you would chip in/help with effort/pay for it you refused saying its our responsibility and we should pay hmm???

the criticisms are the first thing you said in chat yet we are put over as the kids ok sure demanding asshats are all grown up yay is the world not a better place oh wait its not  Undecided

we all think the logo art is awesome far better than many other projects and even some top brands and it is done by a volunteer professional that is one of the community members thats why you were asked the reason for it not being professional? *no reply about exactly why you said it was not professional and what exactly gives you rights here? what we offer and interacting with us is a privilege and not a right!!! yet treat the people putting in work for free like we owe you something or we should do this/that just to please 1 person well thats not very community like or democratic

there is not 1000 active user in that chat can see from voting as you were informed: https://vote.jalapen.io/home

the community and fund rasing is not good as well as so few that will chip in the accusation when we dont reach goal is just bs and just pressures us to pay the slack which ends being 95% the total, what some of the crypto community do/say which is "I will not pay it myself" or the "I will not help with the effort myself" or the "I already invested buying from people on exchange why should I help" none of these are or will ever be a real photon community no matter what they preach

all success will come from the hard work put in not some small time toxic trader that wants it and wants it now and does not like anything we do nor is willing to cover effort/time/funds of his own requests *why are you even looking at photon then eh?

lol kindness yes hope you get it back too matey threefold thanks for helping out and encouraging the 100% volunteer team what a nice chap  Roll Eyes

using 3 accounts shit talking from 2 totally ethical chap not upto bs at all just multi accounting like all the other community and should be trusted be default right? oh Wait  Shocked  Roll Eyes

I respect those that respect the people doing the hard work not money talk, bs talk or talk of community when you did not ask them if they think it good/bad in fact some of them even said they think its great yet somehow you being god means you talk for them oh great and yet we get the "borderline Asperger" sure sure I personally dont have issues with you or anyone having aspergers as long as they respect others and dont instantly start bashing which is exactly what you did and continued to do even when asked why no reply!!  Angry

Crypto Timothy, [05.09.18 16:47]
I would love a Photon shirt!

Mark Freeman, [05.09.18 16:49]
I would love a keyring

Mike Willams, [05.09.18 18:56]
The logo is awesome 😎

Sid Grip, [05.09.18 19:36]
Logo looks good to me

Mark Freeman, [05.09.18 20:05]
Yes definately. Oh by the way I think the logo is really good.

Joshua Baumert, [05.09.18 21:04]
Were and when i can get the Shirt?

apparently as a dev should also not hold my coins and sell them to pay for your whims I think not   Roll Eyes

and we banned and removed all his posts so was in no way still asking questions all reply belong to the removed posts the real community members were asking questions after

Mark Freeman, [05.09.18 19:57]
😂😂 I really cannot believe what I just read. I’m gob smacked. 😂😂

BlueDragon747, [05.09.18 19:57]
err its too common

Mark Freeman, [05.09.18 19:57]
But awesome responses from the dev and admins fair play

Mark Freeman, [05.09.18 19:58]
[In reply to BlueDragon747]
Yh I’m starting to realise that. Havnt been in crypto too long so I’m new to all these crazy people who just go into chats to start a fight:

cowards walk away from things not stick around while being abused but that talk is obvious and just trolling/picking a fight which is exactly what you did in the channel and why you are banned and will stay that way inf for rest of your sad life unless you want to be a coward and hide from your wrong doings which is expected from trolls  Cry

dont forget to go bash all the other crypto projects for shit logo's too as 100% sure many many inc ltc/btc are bit shit and in no way better or more professional *whatever you meant by that as you never clearly stated why or which exact image you were bashing just that our logo is "not professional" and we should buy or run a "It would cost $200 to $500. That's quite a good price" competition because you say so? cheap yet "No, I will not pay for the logo myself"

from your other posts "Banned from Enjin telegram channel."

oh I wonder why mr nice guy  Roll Eyes

"I have no feelings when it comes to trading/investing/running my business."

and I have no feelings about banning an asshole right after he starts showing what he is like people have been un-banned but often they have realized the mistake however this is def not you sir

*blocked just so I dont have to read your trash goodbye and your not welcome nor is anyone else who wants to act in same way its toxic is not community and imho is unethical guess you treat all volunteers and charity workers this way what a nice guy must be so loved *possibly only by cats meow Shocked  Cheesy

Quote from: sidgrip
Appreciate your ignorant ramblings, Thanks for dumping you bags of PHO   Wink

----> As always, If your not happy about shit then go create your own cryptocoin somewhere else the way you wan't to see it done.              
                                   ________
                                  |  __  __   |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |__||__| |
 There's the door -->   |  __  __() |   Now Kindly Fuck off   Kiss Kiss
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |   ||    | |
                                  | |__||__| |
                                  |________|

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:48:40 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 09:13:45 PM by etoque

Im digging this old thread... Photon still alive on LTC trading...Last time it was that price it shoot up
Chemicalman

Activity: 8
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:31:38 PM

For all the latest with Blakezone, Photon, and Blakecoin, come join us on Reddit. Here we will share the latest trailers, screenshots, how to section, and Q&A for Battlegrip and Blakezone the game when they go live.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Blakezone/
OTC_Buyer

Activity: 92
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:59:16 AM

Vote for Photon (PHO) on decentralized exchange coming up called Cryptrade

https://cryptrade.io/vote?symbol=PHO

3 votes per day on Discord
1 vote per day on the above website
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:03:15 PM

Had a few photon on cryptopia, i don't think it was worth stealing so i hope one day i'll be able to get these back. Unless they emptied every account.
maks79

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:02:06 AM

The photon died? I had 30000000 coins. what to do? There are some prospects or the project soskamitsya? What do developer contact, there are some news???!?!?
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 06:12:14 PM

The photon died? I had 30000000 coins. what to do? There are some prospects or the project soskamitsya? What do developer contact, there are some news???!?!?

The Photon has not died  Roll Eyes

check twitter or telegram for news

https://twitter.com/PhotonCoin
https://t.me/Blake_Community

most of the news is related to the work on

https://blakezone.com

see the api rewards for playing latest top AAA games like Fortnite or Battlefield V as well as a growing base of our own titles too like the current work on Battlegrip

I am one of the core dev but Dont contact me asking why markets do what they do its not something that we devs have control over(why BTC not $20k) same goes for anyone asking when moon or when Binance I dont reply to these anymore!!!

as for issues with Cryptopia I have not been given any extra info that is not public by NZ police or Cryptopia themselves, but have been monitoring via script cryptopia wallets for all BlakeStream coins on that exchange so far no major movement so does appear that its still under cryptopia control afaik

*I have said many many times dont leave coins on any exchange its not safe if you need to trade then only risk % of your holdings same goes for all crypto secure your own private key*

maks79

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:33:24 PM

!
maks79

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:37:50 PM

It’s good that I didn’t care, I’ll have Hope for this project now. I do not keep a photon on the stock exchange, everything is in my wallet. It’s bad that now it is being traded on the stock exchange alone, it would not be bad to cover another.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:00:52 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 09:30:38 PM by etoque

Hello,

I've been kick from discord channel and all my msg withdrawl for asking a clean up after too much scam referal and scammy announcement.

Why ?

bluedragon have to clean up all link to that unofficial scammy discord server.
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:36:23 PM

Hello,

I've been kick from discord channel and all my msg withdrawl for asking a clean up after too much scam referal and scammy announcement.

Why ?

bluedragon have to clean up all link to that unofficial scammy discord server.

I am looking at it now, your messages are still there. From what I can see nobody kicked you from the discord channel.

I went though and cleaned up a lot of the spam, thanks for letting us know.  Grin

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: