Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market?  (Read 5252 times)
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

Many consider investing in crypto is still very risky and many dont see this as right choice. Many like mentioned here in some post will come to the point where is safer and maybe more secure to buy some real estate and then rent it. But for investing in crypto (so far that I found) are two thing “momentum effect” and “investor attention.”

The momentum effect is phenomenon well-known in finance, which basically says that an asset that has gone up in price, tends to continue up, simply as a result of more and more investors jumping and rushing for income.

And another is investor attention could essentially be thought of as the level of hype among people (mostly how many are at the moment on exchange at the specific time). This effect can be achieved mostly buy social media, more like high number of Google searches or tweets about positive things related to cryptocurrencies.

Humananitty10

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:08:45 AM

There are no stocks that are going to promise you anything larger than this.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

I think the main reason why people invest in crypto market is that in this investment you don't have to pay taxes. you don't need many documents to show. And also a chance to double your investment in just few months but it is really risky as cyptocurrency is volatile but people are taking risk for what they believe they can earn big time.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

they are still invest in the crypto market because they are interested and they knoe what is good on that kind of job so they start to invest and never leave it
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

This is a very ignorant post. You automatically assume that everyone on this board comes from a financial viable backround. Not everyone here is from first world countries.
 The crypto community is a very diverse community, being made up from people around the farthest reaches of the globe. Crypto is all that some people have to look forward to. It brings a somewhat decentralized structure that opens the gates that were previously closed to many, who have little to almost no access to other forms of investments. Many platforms for investment have a high bar/threshhold set in place that many can't reach, do to lack of income. This is what makes crypto unique and somewhat universal. It gives the poor somewhat of a fighting chance, even if it's a small chance.
    Many are from poor foreign 2nd and 3rd world countries, who feel blessed to even have the opportunity to earn in this community. For some, this is the only basket of eggs available. Before they didn't even have a basket to put there eggs in.
   This isn't an attack on your character brother, I am just saying, there's more to the story than meets the eye.

Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

Hello everyone!

I think they only invest here on bitcoin because they want to earn money and also they want to increase the bitcoin price because they are also a bitcoin users. I want also to increase the bitcoin price so I encourage my mother to invest here on bitcoin.
JackNecessary

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

That's not all, but just the masses. Many people only choose to invest in the cryptos market because they do not have much experience in investing in ICO projects. But the investment in coin has a special one that cannot be involved in fraud. Although they are not as profitable as investing in ICO projects, it can help beginners to experience long-term or short-term investment.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

because everyone wants an investment that is easier, simpler, safer, and comfortable. no requirements that make it difficult for them to start. only need capital, and just make a wallet in a very easy way.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

because they believe the market will recover and grow again
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

Most of my investments are in crypto but I understand the risk, My view is once the crypto market is regulated it will boom just like the stock market. Crypto is extremely risky but I believe its not just pumps and dumps but the foundation also plays major role in this space. Most crypto investors are young but I believe they have greater a understanding in this kind of investment.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

people who invest in the market, because crypto is considered more convenient and practical, spacious and not racing in one nature only, and is considered much safer too

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
becak mesin

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

I personally keep a fair share of my investments in shares and bonds, but the absolute majority remains in crypto.
You see these stories of people who invest their life savings into Bitcoin and then go crazy when it drops a couple of thousand dollars.

That just seems crazy to me, how anyone can do that. I think most people would not recommend you put everything in crypto.

Yeah, I would say like that. Putting everything into crypto currency for everyone is not recommend and it will probably be a worse decision because we know that investing in bitcoin or crypto is much risky. More over we if we should put anything into crypto. So, everyone should think over to do that, it would be pretty good if some one spread their assets to invest in many ways such as housing, land, gold, silver and any others traditional/real investment. 

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

Probably because they have received a lot of profit from cryptocurrency, they understand completely about cryptocurrency, so they are confident to invest in it. They do not want to invest in something they don't know (stocks, ...). And sometimes I think investing in crypto is easier than investing in stocks.

Investing in cryptocurrency are good choice cause you earn unlimited income and many investors trusted and believe to invest in cryptocurrency even have risk they think investing in cryptocurrency is easier than investing in stocks. Investing in stocks are lots of requirements you need but in cryptocurrency is so easy to join that's why many investors wants to join in investing in cryptocurrency.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:40:46 PM

Hello everyone!

There is difference between stock trading and crypto trading.
First difference Crypto is 24/7 Days trading It never stops you cannot watch market every-time.
Crypto coin value can increase by 30% in single day and drop up-to 100% also. Stock is different in some way its save investment as compare to crypto.

if you hold crypto or any alt-coin, when market will read you have to wear loss weather you hold alt-coin or bitcoin. you will enjoy ride when it will rise again
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

There are no stocks that are going to promise you anything larger than this.
True, some of coins offers that much that we could not even speculate on other ways of investment, this market (if we know what we are doing) could give us much more than others.
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

Hello everyone!

You are in a very specific forum, that’s why the members here are mostly crypto oriented. And for you, that is easier to trade stocks, because there are tens of years of history, graphs, cases and data to analyze. Crypto market is relatively new and more risky

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

Its just the belief of huge profit when the value of bitcoin and other altcoins values grow up. We do haveAs  other business like share market real estate and extra which do yield gains but still 2017 bitcoins growth drawn many investors invest in cryptocurrencies. As investors believe cryptocurrencies, files up the wallets.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

People prefer investing in cryptocurrencies because of the purpoted high return on investment.
They believe that is the only way to make it quick money.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

Everyone invests in Crypto market because it is the safest place in the world very money and gain profit quickly, of course not the safest place but still it has 90 % less risk then Forex. Investing in Gold or land are the safest but they are long-term investment whereas cryptocurrency takes about a year to show you the real profit and it is quick.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

Never put all the eggs in same basket. But if you have two eggs it is pointless to put it in separate begs. Funds that a person have will determine how it will be shared or not shared. I am for sharing funds on multiple sides and where you find yourself being most successful, stick on that area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: