Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market?  (Read 5252 times)
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

I advise to diversify your investments also outside cryptocurrencies. It's good to have some gold/silver as well. I'm not that rich to buy real estate but that's also a great option.
Just remember not to over-diversify your funds. Not only does it make things complicated for you to track but it might actually give you less profit.

The cryptocurrency is currently the best investment product in the world. It goes beyond real estate and the future bitcoin will be more expensive.

Cryptocurrency is not an investment. An investment is something that appreciates after a certain amount of time. Crypto on the other hand, we are not sure that it is established enough that people are sure that is will end up more valuable after some time.
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

Big importance pays every individuals location - in which part of the world you are based. There are governments that put you in situations where crypto is the only safe way on storing your savings or running business.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

There could be many reasons to get into crypto investment. Every person has different mindset. People want to gain money from investment that's why they invested in crypto even there is high risk involved. Some of reasons written below
1.   Capital gain
2.   Secure future -- They think crypto market will grow in future.
3.    Intraday trading for daily income

shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

This is because the investors in this cryptocurrency  are preferring fast and profitable way of making their capital grow ,so in crypto market ,investors can directly buy and sell coins , so if you are lucky enough you can really gain something good from your investment.

I have read here a plenty of explanations but I still cannot say that EVERYBODY is investing in the market of cryptocurrency. yes, many people do it but still, there are the persons that trust stock market, and real estate more.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

You understand that people come to the crypto currency, because they are told that it is easy to make money here. To start trading, it is enough to register on the exchange, the start process is fast and simple. When people see that bitcoin has grown 10 times over the year, they do not even want to think about investing in other assets, where annual growth may be 3-10%
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

For me, everyone invest in the crypto market because, this is the only investment that zero value of tax. Has a good profit during the grace period of trading coins. Can purchase using a digital payment with no extra charges.
Yeah, i agree that crypto market is tax free that's why many investors focus on.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:33:30 PM

this is the main task of any investor to keep money in various assets. at the moment, when the cryptocurrency falls, all who did not use this rule, realized that only bitcoin is impossible to hope for

As an investor, we really need to diversify our money into good assets in the market. We can't just put our money into one crypto currency and just let it roll in the future. If we can't afford investing on many assets or good investments, well, I don't really know until I read this website or article. There are a lot of ways to invest your money even if your money is not that really huge.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

Everyone invest in crypto market because of the high chance to earn money. When you invest a hige chance to earn profit. This is good for diversification of our funds into investing of different altcoin for a better portofolio.
People invest in this market not only for the profits, even if that is a big reason of why the invest in this market, another reason is that many people believe in the technology behind cryptocurrencies, they really think that the blockchain and its many applications are going to change the world, and another reason is that unlike the stock market earning big profits in this market can be as easy as investing in bitcoin and just holding for years.
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

People want to invest only in cryptocurrency because they believe, it is the easiest way of making it big financially.
You are right people are now investing in crypto currency because they found it really nice and easy way of making money, when I was new, I was a bit afraid of investing in crypto currency but now I am happy that I am a permanent investor and it made my life really good so now I am getting high amount of profit and it is saving my future as well, so same as me many people are investing only to get a good life.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

Basically economic life in terms of finance or related to earning money.. each person certainly has a different background, knowledge and other influences that can affect them and not everyone is certainly interested in the crypto market. Well in my opinion in essence.. is that most of those who are interested on investing in the crypto market, pay more notice to new breakthroughs or arguably as an alternative to earning incomes/profits. We can see.. while new things can indeed prove to be profitable because of some advantages.. surely more and more people will be interested in it, this is the modern era.
I kind of agree with you guy. To say frankly, with all those who invest in cryptocurrency have a common purpose in order that they take part in cryptocurrency market, that is gaining the benefit from this field. Besides, they partly have interest in crypto. Evidently, when one chooses cryptocurrency to invest in, definitely he realizes the dramatic potential that this market brings to him. In a nutshell, as I think, focusing on crypto is such a clear goal. Also, this is a prospective job, if one can capitalize on this market, he maybe reach a large fruits.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

The cryptocurrency is currently the best investment product in the world. It goes beyond real estate and the future bitcoin will be more expensive.

Choosing the cryptocurrencies, we do invest in our future. I am sure that in less than 7-8 years we will all have to deal with the crypto.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

Why is Everyone is investing in cryptocurrency well if i have alot of money why not to invest in cryptocurrency.  I just want to make my  money back double.and if i earn a good profit i want to put in a bank and ill continue to invest in crypto.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Choosing the cryptocurrencies, we do invest in our future. I am sure that in less than 7-8 years we will all have to deal with the crypto.
That is right that is why we need to have crypto in our life as it will become a great source of income for all of us and time will come that we will involve in a crypto world so we need to be ready for this, right now, I am used to invest in crypto market as well as it gives me a  great ROI rather than investing in a stock market.

Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

Cryptocurrency market provide profitable criteria for investment purposes. It provides short-term profits and many people get benefits of that because of this many people use it for investment and everyone want to rich or get profited in short time and in this thing bitcoin help them properly. Many multinational companies start investing in it and use it for various purposes and this thing help it to increase cryptocurrency market price. But in my opinion cryptocurrency investment is not stable because it has not strong basement.
Caysinamires

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:38:18 AM

You don't need many documents to show. And also a chance to double your investment in just few months but it is really risky as cyptocurrency is volatile but people are taking risk for what they believe they can earn big time.
sutejo

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

For years, people have invested in the stock market because they think that stocks are the most profitable asset. But the emergence of the crypto currency began an era of new investment. This has the potential to create huge profits on investment
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

Because it has a lots of potential to rise.. Though investing in cryptocurrency is really risk but still it is one of the greatest source of income..  Investing in cryptocurrency requires us to make a proper decision. Before we participate in it we need to make sure that we are knowledgeable enough and we are ready to face risky situation...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

I do not think that everyone invests exclusively in crypto-currencies. If we talk about beginners and people who do not have a big income, then yes, they do so. When a person enters the market with $ 200, then he definitely will not manage to diversify his assets. Large players do so, in addition to crypto invest money in gold and shares
Gaquaduonier

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:05:03 PM

The investment in coin has a special one that cannot be involved in fraud. Although they are not as profitable as investing in ICO projects, it can help beginners to experience long-term or short-term investment.
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Everyone is now investing in the crypto market. Because, the crypto market is a lot down now. That is, almost all the coin prices in the crypto market are now reduced. Roadmaps and transactions that are good every day have bought people like this. When crypto markets are many pumps, they will get a lot of profit by selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: