Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:24:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market?  (Read 5252 times)
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

Yes I agree with you completely on this. Everyone should diversify their investment portfolio; diversification not only among the different units of the same market but also among the different markets. I have also seen many people saying that they have diversified their investments by holding different coins in the crypto market. But they should invest some of the amount in other markets too like gold or real estate for safety of their money.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

If people are already informed properly that fiat will be exticnt in the future and will be replaced by digital money. No wonder people are investing in crypto market now. They are just joining the club.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

I not only invested in the crypto market because I realized that saving my assets or money at the exchange place because it could be lost and it could have been the place where the exchange was hacked and eventually suffered a huge loss so I kept the assets I had in my wallet like blockchain who can store bitcoin assets that are safer.
XxGaMblerxX

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

If you focus only on important news from major market players, you can make good money. But what you should not do is to believe various "analytical" sources and "reviews" from traders, because many of them just advertise various ICO and coins, and don't give fair review of the market.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

because they want sales that are easier to be different if we just buy a commodity and then just save it just to wait for the price of the commodity to go up to get profit but the profit will not be too big, in contrast to invest in a market that has ease to make sales and profit

When you invest your money in crypto your money can multiple and sometimes it can be huge when the price of bitcoin or any altcoin you have will increase, that is why many investors invest on crypto.
Yes, I agree with you many people invest in crypto market because many people believe that if they invest in crypto there money will multiple and when the market hits a very high price it will also affect there investments and they will earn more and more money by that. So I think that is the reason why many people patronize in investing in the crypto market.
XxGaMblerxX

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

because they want sales that are easier to be different if we just buy a commodity and then just save it just to wait for the price of the commodity to go up to get profit but the profit will not be too big, in contrast to invest in a market that has ease to make sales and profit

When you invest your money in crypto your money can multiple and sometimes it can be huge when the price of bitcoin or any altcoin you have will increase, that is why many investors invest on crypto.
Yes, I agree with you many people invest in crypto market because many people believe that if they invest in crypto there money will multiple and when the market hits a very high price it will also affect there investments and they will earn more and more money by that. So I think that is the reason why many people patronize in investing in the crypto market.

But today we also see very strong changes that do not always have a positive impact on the balance sheet, sometimes halving it. There is always a small risk.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:08:42 PM

I not only invested in the crypto market because I realized that saving my assets or money at the exchange place because it could be lost and it could have been the place where the exchange was hacked and eventually suffered a huge loss so I kept the assets I had in my wallet like blockchain who can store bitcoin assets that are safer.
People from all over the world want to earn more and more money and for this purpose they want to invest in cryptocurrency. There are some reasons that people invest in cryptocurrency. One is that they can make money without any work. They can buy and hold their coins for some time and other is that cryptocurrency is more profitable than any business in the world.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

because maybe they only know the investment by buying coins in the market and they might not know that they can buy coins when there are ico and can get very many bonuses but there are very few who know about it.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:52:32 PM

For me, everyone invest in the crypto market because, this is the only investment that zero value of tax. Has a good profit during the grace period of trading coins. Can purchase using a digital payment with no extra charges.

This is true. The advantages of investing in cryptocurrency as stated above is what the investors is looking for. That is why maybe they prefer the use of cryptocurrency rather than the other markets. We cannot disagree with this because we can see it clearly. Bitcoin really help us in all cost.

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

Maybe they are someone who told them to buy alts and was being hyped that their capital would become x 5 to x 100. That's most of the time happened in this business industry. Though, if you only have a lot of money, now is the chance for us to buy a huge of altcoins that get dumped a couple of months then hold. Like what happened to Eth, Neo, Qtum, Waves, and Etc.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:05:53 PM

I think what you are saying is true, but Im just wondering, how did you know that every crypto investors are only investing on cryptocurrency alone?. I think most of the investors here, specially the real investors knows what they are doing and they have many other options that they have invested with unlike the ones that you are saying. Did you invest all of your money here on the cryptworld?, if yes then that is your choice, if not then that is up to you as well, that is your money and the decision is yours alone.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

There are so many people who want to invest in this sector and evaluate their capital. The number of these people continues to increase. In particular, it is an inevitable fact that investors give importance to this area due to the fact that they provide a much higher return than other investment instruments, because they are a new technology and the prices change rapidly. Considering that all investments provide positive income, we can easily state that the highest return in the short term is from this sector. Since the risk is high, the indirect way is too much and this situation gives the opportunity for investors to turn to this sector.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.....

I think it's because you don't need anything except money with no minimum amount requirements when investing in crypto.

Here in our country, if you invest in stock market, there's minimum amount required and documents to submit and ofcourse proof of identity that will require you to go to their office. Unlike in crypto, you only need to study and learn crypto market and invest any amount you're willing to risk and nothing else.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

To be honest, don't think there are better than expected people who doesn't differentiate into other stream of acquiring aside the digital currency. Indeed, even now that the business sectors have truly plunged, getting another flood of pay is unavoidable. Yet, there will even now be some authority that feed available variances.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

The want get profit much and fast, there are not one investment kind could give profit more than bitcoin or altcoin investment, we can get profit more than 100% just short time and it more easy to do.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

Agree with you on the points that people are investing in crypto only and in some high cases, people are going all in into crypto by taking loans mortgaging houses which I feel is very stupid decision to make. As this space is very new and market capitalization is mere $200 billion at the moment. So it can go either way from here so putting all funds in crypto is not safe at all.
As OP mentioned diversification is really important and I personally think you should only put 10% or below 10% of your total funds available for investing into crypto.
lightcar

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

A lot of people here are quite poor and form developing countries so there only way out of poverty is investing in crypto because of the astronomical gains.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

The want get profit much and fast, there are not one investment kind could give profit more than bitcoin or altcoin investment, we can get profit more than 100% just short time and it more easy to do.
that's right dude.but crypto could make us stress when its price move down sharply more 80 percents .if we have no good mental maybe we could sell all of our asset directly when it down.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

wise investors do not invest their entire wealth in one type of investment.  part of the investment needs to be done in crypto; the other part in stocks; some part in gold and rest may be invested in banks and insurance schemes.
Diversified investment gives security of not losing entire amount in case their is huge fall in the prices of the investment.  Loss in one instrument if any; may be covered with the gain in the other investment.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

wise investors do not invest their entire wealth in one type of investment.  part of the investment needs to be done in crypto; the other part in stocks; some part in gold and rest may be invested in banks and insurance schemes.
Diversified investment gives security of not losing entire amount in case their is huge fall in the prices of the investment.  Loss in one instrument if any; may be covered with the gain in the other investment.
Investing in having an own business can be considered in diversifying if we don't trust forex enough then at least have a business should be in our mind since crypto is not as stable as it can be.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: