Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:55:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market?  (Read 5252 times)
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

More likely they are in crypto cuz they can have huge gain from it. Think about it for example in real estate you can have our house or apparent on fire and you wont get that amount of money from insurance. Second reals estates have huge fluctuation on market, crypto have it as well but you can get money out faster in crypto cuz buying is bigger in crypto rather then in real estate.
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

I personally keep a fair share of my investments in shares and bonds, but the absolute majority remains in crypto.
You see these stories of people who invest their life savings into Bitcoin and then go crazy when it drops a couple of thousand dollars.

That just seems crazy to me, how anyone can do that. I think most people would not recommend you put everything in crypto.

Well those people are probably those that "heard" Crypto is a get rich quick investment. They're people that do Ponzi schemes. They probably bought the first and saw it appreciated and then used their whole savings to buy more BTC so as to cash out faster. All stems from greed tbh
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

The want get profit much and fast, there are not one investment kind could give profit more than bitcoin or altcoin investment, we can get profit more than 100% just short time and it more easy to do.
Well, exact the same thought of crypto investment is more easy to do the newbie had that lead them to loose their funds and I will advice never to have such thought cause cryptocurrency investment or trading seems easy but require a lot of knowledge with experience.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.....

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

I think it's because you don't need anything except money with no minimum amount requirements when investing in crypto.

Here in our country, if you invest in stock market, there's minimum amount required and documents to submit and ofcourse proof of identity that will require you to go to their office. Unlike in crypto, you only need to study and learn crypto market and invest any amount you're willing to risk and nothing else.
This is because crypto market is an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a quicker time period.Cryptocurrencies have made many people rich.Even billionaires invest in cryptocurrencies because they know about the profit margin they give.Cryptocurrencies are a money making machine and we should take advantage of it.Cryptocurrencies are a blessing for all of us.They are like extra income or pocket money.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

I think crypto market is in its initial stage and it cannot be compared with stocks, as most of the people in crypto beluve in decentralized environment and they now just trying to gather strong holders. I think one day crypto would surely be a stable currency to work with and we will be able to use it in our daily life without any hussel for drop in prices.
ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

I think crypto market is in its initial stage and it cannot be compared with stocks, as most of the people in crypto beluve in decentralized environment and they now just trying to gather strong holders. I think one day crypto would surely be a stable currency to work with and we will be able to use it in our daily life without any hussel for drop in prices.
Everyone are investing in cryptocurrency because they know that there is a chance here that will literally change our financial and our life, with this there is a chance for everything that we cannot earn in just a normal company.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

With the current market downturn certainly the most fundamental thing is to move our assets to other investment tools such as fiat and gold because the risk we receive is very small and our money will not decrease in large numbers but don't forget what happened to Crypto even though many moved their assets but if we don't make a purchase when Crypto's price is below that level it will be very loss because we all often find unnatural prices on Crypto so that such moments are worth following.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

With the current market downturn certainly the most fundamental thing is to move our assets to other investment tools such as fiat and gold because the risk we receive is very small and our money will not decrease in large numbers but don't forget what happened to Crypto even though many moved their assets but if we don't make a purchase when Crypto's price is below that level it will be very loss because we all often find unnatural prices on Crypto so that such moments are worth following.

With any investment that has a high percentage of gain also has a high percentage of loss. Crypto isn't for the faint in heart. I think the probability of high returns is why people still invest in Crypto. Especially those that don't care about the technology, just the profits they're going to make.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

With any investment that has a high percentage of gain also has a high percentage of loss. Crypto isn't for the faint in heart. I think the probability of high returns is why people still invest in Crypto. Especially those that don't care about the technology, just the profits they're going to make.

You're quite right mate, thats why still many people invest in cryptos it because of the high profits they could  might earn with this ,but they didn't think about the risk they would take it. To minimize those losses they must diversify their portfolio to have more chances of earning profits as well.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

You're quite right mate, thats why still many people invest in cryptos it because of the high profits they could  might earn with this ,but they didn't think about the risk they would take it. To minimize those losses they must diversify their portfolio to have more chances of earning profits as well.
I agree on that crypto is really a profitable investment, and we need to invest crypto on crypto market for safety purpose. Because if we are going to buy direct to the holder maybe we can get scammed. So we need to buy it on the market through some trusted and maybe proven and tested exchamge.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

If you focus only on important news from major market players, you can make good money. But what you should not do is to believe various "analytical" sources and "reviews" from traders, because many of them just advertise various ICO and coins, and don't give fair review of the market.
It is not necessary to invest only in the crypto market but you can also invest in other currencies or precious products which will give you profit but the difference lies in the procedure according to different natures and outcome. However it is more than anything if you invest in the crypto market or have investment right now so this is great and most profitable.
plescruslo

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

If people are already informed properly that fiat will be exticnt in the future and will be replaced by digital money. No wonder people are investing in crypto market now. They are just joining the club.
Because the future is hat of cryptocurrency and the whole world will use only cryptocurrency for their purchasing wherever they want. There will be no need to convert your local currency into any other currency. You can use your coins all over the world. No exchange, no transaction fee, just one click and your money will transfer to the required place.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Now the fraudsters are quickly destroying the market, they create more ICOs for fraud, and I am anxious and upset about the current state of the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ace1105

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

Now the fraudsters are quickly destroying the market, they create more ICOs for fraud, and I am anxious and upset about the current state of the market!

Yes because it is easy to create and sell fraud tokens or scam project, but as time passes by a lot of investors are becoming more clever now and they already know how to avoid it.
jun yamamo

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

There are about 1.6 million investors in the cryptocurrency market in Japan.
Among its 1.6 million investors, 77% of accounts have been announced as accounts below 1000 $
Many people aim to become millionaires with a small amount of less than 1000 $.
It was feasible in 2017.
To get a big return at a small amount. From such attractiveness. I think that many people are investing in the same way as purchasing lottery tickets.

I also agree with you
I think that it is easier for experienced investors with abundant investment funds to invest in gold, stocks or foreign exchange.
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

Hello everyone!

I think that's a good thing. But not everyone only invests in the crypto market. There are also investments in several places that they know can benefit them.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

because maybe they only know the investment by buying coins in the market and they might not know that they can buy coins when there are ico and can get very many bonuses but there are very few who know about it.
The real reason why people invest in Bitcoin is that the time spent in Bitcoin is made much valuable by the rise in the value of Bitcoin. Also the rise in the values of Bitcoin is much vibrant than that in the value of other assets be it traditional or technological.

The history of Bitcoin is very bright in terms of profitability and particularly when the boom let the world know about Bitcoin. Cryptocurrency was widely accepted due to that boom and is still considered as a business with great return.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

If people are already informed properly that fiat will be exticnt in the future and will be replaced by digital money. No wonder people are investing in crypto market now. They are just joining the club.
Because the future is hat of cryptocurrency and the whole world will use only cryptocurrency for their purchasing wherever they want. There will be no need to convert your local currency into any other currency. You can use your coins all over the world. No exchange, no transaction fee, just one click and your money will transfer to the required place.
that would not realize in near future.need long time to accept and adopt bitcoin as global payment system.when its time, we will see usage of bitcoin and altcoin in international trade increase sharply.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

because maybe they only know the investment by buying coins in the market and they might not know that they can buy coins when there are ico and can get very many bonuses but there are very few who know about it.
Investing in the crypto market especially in the Bitcoin is very benefited for us in terms of huge profit. We have nothing more than the Bitcoin and its profit due to the public friendly works it does for us. If the investment source is a traditional one then you may not get profit more than that of the profit and benefits of the crypto market.
Valakqueen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

Not all people invest in the crypto market. There are people who just stand outside the market and verify the judgment of the investors are really transparent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: