Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:57:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone only invest in the crypto market?  (Read 5249 times)
xlmlover

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

everyone has their own investment choices, crypto can still be said to be a new choice in the world of new investment, now I am still convinced of investment in crypto, but also while trying to realize my dream of investing in the real world, one of which is investing in plantations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

I think crypto currency was created with the advancement of technology and the development of the era and that to keep up with economic development, maybe a lot of people are investing in crypto currencies because they are following developments in technology and in those days the reason everyone invests in crypto currencies

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

I think that today investors actively investigate other opportunities because crypto is really unpredictable now, they can't risk it more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

I think that today investors actively investigate other opportunities because crypto is really unpredictable now, they can't risk it more.
They see potential growth in the market, they see how fast and reliable the market can offer since its decentralised, and through blockchain they will never get wrong.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

The confidence in cryptocurrency has very much increased. This is why people wouldn't mind throwing in as much as possible.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

why do people choose investment in crypto in my opinion because with them investing in crypto the opportunity to get big profits with a short time is very large even though the risks to be experienced are also greater. There is a saying that if you want to succeed quickly, you have to take big risks.
I agree with you since investing in crypto will return huge profit for everyone who is using it, yes it has a risk but if you learn how to move your funds from an exchange to another it is good for you, most people wants to stay at home watching their profits move online.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:17:40 AM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

I think we cannot really predict what gonna happen to the cryptomarket so I think when it comes to our investments, the best way to handle it is to have our investments on both the cryptoworld and outside of it, this way, we can have the best of both worlds and have the better choice in making the nest move.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

why do people choose investment in crypto in my opinion because with them investing in crypto the opportunity to get big profits with a short time is very large even though the risks to be experienced are also greater. There is a saying that if you want to succeed quickly, you have to take big risks.
I agree with you since investing in crypto will return huge profit for everyone who is using it, yes it has a risk but if you learn how to move your funds from an exchange to another it is good for you, most people wants to stay at home watching their profits move online.
most investors directly invest in the market, of course, to reduce the risk of the investment. well, sometimes ICO is a pretty good thing to invest, but we don't know whether it is at high risk or not until the product enters the market.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:02:27 AM

I think nowadays the world of technology and the internet is all at the moment.investment in cryptocurrency is more, easier and easier to transact than investing in banks, gold, etc., on an online basis, there is no hassle in preparing all administration, and can be controlled at any one time why people prefer investment to crypto.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:09:47 AM

Many people only choose bitcoin and cryptocurrency as their investment because more easy for getting profit with crypto than have make investment at other way, many people become rich person because got many profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment.
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

crypto investment is risky. if any body can take risk and patience, future can earn profit and easily make rich. first do job and part time can do crypto. some earn from crypto can support economy family. part time dont, thought other matter. people easily known about in the world. my opinion that everyone only invest in the crypto market.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

Many people only choose bitcoin and cryptocurrency as their investment because more easy for getting profit with crypto than have make investment at other way, many people become rich person because got many profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment.
I think nowadays many are investing in bitcoin, because the conditions are still bad, besides that bitcoin is the safest coin compared to the others. Bitcoin can affect the development of other coins
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

It is really easy as people are just waiting for it to pump to gain their profits.

Even though the community is like this, there is still a catch. People are used to gain profit easily that is the reason why they are easily worrying about the sudden changes on the price. I do like their support but every time they are losing a profit, they wines. It is like a bandwagon. Also, people don't really invest only on crypto market, there are also investors that invest on other assets.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to grow more than ordinary currency or fiat and can give high profits when there is a bullrun. High risk is always part of the cryptocurrency so you have to study it first investing on it and once you already know the behavior of the coin and factors that affects its price. Presently, the crypto market is still bearish and it difficult to know when will this bearishness ends. But once the bullrun start, the values of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will become profitable again.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Now it is not so easy to get the profit when you invest in the cryptocurrencies. I suppose people do it as they hope the tokens can go up fast and let the investors make much money.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Of course, one must not forget that it is impossible to invest only in one direction. I am sure that crypto currencies will only gain popularity. But do not forget that you need to take profits from crypto currencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

the crypto market is decentralized and in the crypto market, we can book profits any percentage starting from 20 percent to 2000 percent unlike share market with lot of rules and regulations and crypto market is upcoming technology we can be part of developing technology
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

Hello everyone!

I am talking to quite a few people who are investing in crypto and notice that very few have a broader investment spectrum. People either focus on ICOs, some small caps, others play it safe and stick with the high caps or established projects.

But hold on, is the later really playing save? In my view, even with high caps you will still be massively exposed as you have all of your eggs in one basket. Namely in the same market. Different eggs in size and colour but all eggs. If the basket falls, your eggs still get crushed.

As mentioned before, I am trading stocks for over a decade and crypto since last year. I also agree that is easier to trade stocks, simply because the volume is so high that a few whales or big investors cannot influence the market as easily by dumping their shares. The stock market is also much more regulated, if someone is being caught doing washtrading or spoofing the consequences are dramatic. In the crypto world manipulation is something that poses a constant threat. Just look at the market now, the recent dip is not tight to any event, news or even fud. 25 billion just disappeared and people are wondering wht‘s going on.

Long story short, it‘s great you have a diversification plan but also think about moving assets from crypto to fiat, stocks or raw materials and precious metals.

What is your view on that?

There are safe side on this system and that will only pinpoint to the local exchanges where they do not need money or invest in cryptocurrency. They will just earn through transaction fee deducted on every investors doing trades. Other individuals may also earn without investing in cryptocurrency but still in risk are those miners. However, mining is costly and you might not get your money back in mining crypto.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

I decided to invest in crypto, because in the country in which I live it is almost impossible to earn and provide for myself and my family with honest work. The crypto industry is still developing, and there will be many ups and downs on which I will earn, which I wish everyone.
Vills21

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

Everyone invest in the crypto market because it is huge and vast where the =y can make more profit.
people will always look for the earnings of profit in the easier way. Hence almost everyone invest in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: