Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:13:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4421 times)
CryptYeah

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

My first income from the bounty was WIKI koin, which at the time was worth $ 2. I received 15 coins in 1 week. Then came QRX in the amount of 160 pieces. In general, not bad for a start, especially for investments now - in alcoins, so now half of the funds in AT (which are not enough after correction), and half in the etherium (I expect a rise in the etherium for the winter).  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

Wow it's always nice, but I think that today it's more luck than a really reward. The market is now very much overheated by the number of advertisers, a lot of bounty hunters, so developers and bounty managers are in no hurry to pay.
Xeonhp

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

Firstly, I want to say congratulation. My first bounty reward is 5 dollars. Although it's a very small amount but I'm really happy! That was the first time I made money. So I know your feeling  Grin
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

I forgot the first to get the bounty from what token but the amount was quite a lot because at that time the price of btc was very high. unfortunately that beautiful time doesn't exist now. Congratulations for you, hopefully another day will get even greater results
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

Firstly, I want to say congratulation. My first bounty reward is 5 dollars. Although it's a very small amount but I'm really happy! That was the first time I made money. So I know your feeling  Grin
We don't need to be greedy wanting everything be done in just a single click. Receiving such amount is really enough for a good start and you can find it more once you have fully gain enough knowledge and interest in crypto. Having in crypto is just like a game, sometimes we've been lucky and sometimes we've been down or much worst if we have been scam.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Nice and congrats to you i am also very happy when i first recieve my first bounty payment lucky for you because there are some of us not lucky because there first bounty was scam or some of there bounty was no value at all so be happy for that and keep up the good work.

Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

I have not felt the first prize of a bounty campaign because I just started it. I can only hope that the bounty that I follow will be successful and get lots of tokens that match what I do.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

If you work for something and get rewarded in return makes you excited. 10$ is a good start, and there's more to achieve there are lot of bounties out there which can give you more than 10$ for sure. Good luck bounty hunting!
Rhesie

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

I want to share my experienced too. I don't get anything in my first  bounty because it is scam. I felt disappointed that time because I am expecting to receive any amount  from my work but it goes to nothing.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:48:31 PM

Yeah! Such a really good timing of bounty campaign that has a huge rewards allocation. We are happy for you and congratulation. I see your joyfulness today and i remember my moment in first received reward coming from bounty token Cappasity with such a nice inflation last december 2017.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Great, just don't break down when you will not be paid or when your efforts will be rendered useless by a failed project/scam. Keep it up and good luck!
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

Congratulations, i know your happy although your reward is not that high because you prove to your self that joining bounty campaign is worth it, and not a scam. But we must bare in mind that being on this forum our main goal is to share knowledge and useful information to each and everyone joining bounty campaign is just a bonus and sideline dont do it as your permanent job . We need to feed our mind with this very inovative technology and help each other.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:03:50 PM

Feeling the first time getting some money from the bounty is always hard to describe. A great joy and motivation to continue to be a bounty hunter. 10$ is a modest amount. And you need to do a lot of bounty to get more profit. Look for bounty from the famous managers here. It will not let you down

Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

Congratulations on getting the bounty token. It is very happy to get paid through labor. Especially for the first time, I think this is a very meaningful thing. I believe that in the future you can get more rewards from the bounty activities and continue. Work hard, you can do better.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

I was just so happy with my first reward token with the bounty mate, and till now I was holding them in my wallet as a remembrance to my first work.
atmos

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Congratulations! The main thing is to decide what to do with these tokens. You can sell them, but you can sell part and leave part. Here everyone decides for himself.
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

My first reward was from Worldcore (scam ICO) Smiley I immediately sold it for 250$

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Congratulations mate, we have the same expression, I was so happy with my first reward in the bounty that I have in 4 months.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

Congratulations! And keep at it, I think bounties are still a good way for people to earn an extra bit of crypto and learn more about different projects. I started around a year ago and still going strong.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

i don't even remember from what bounty program was my first reward and how much i got from doing it, but i remember that i was really happy when i got my first reward from bounty cause it did really prove me that i really got something from joining bounty, cause the first time i join i'm not really sure that i will got anything from bounty. now i'm doing it with serious to promote the ico project i joined in it's bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: