Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4421 times)
regtrade

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

Congratulation, my first reward is Ucash worth 80$ and it dump after. Please continue do it and don give up. Rewards will come to the people worthy.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

It is a great feeling when you receive the first payment after a long time of job. As for me, I got my first award after about 2 months of Bounty hunting and I received about 100$ in tokens. That was awesome because I saw the results of my job.
chickinini

Activity: 18
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
$10 isnt that much but its a good start my first bounty reward was around $1200 wayback february and  thats why most of the people now are joining the bounty campaigns.The down side is,the more participants the smaller the rewards would be which is why it is better to join a legit bounty which has less participants than a super hyped campaign which has thousands of people in the sheet.
CryptoXis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

My first bounty rewards was XPAT, it was over 100$ reward I’ve got and I was overwhelmed with joy and continue to hunt good projects. By the way it was held by Amazix community.
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:42:48 AM

My first bounty prize was sold for $ 100 USD. I worked for 3 months.
I think it's not comparable to the work I did.
Bondex69

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:49:49 AM

My first gift of the year was $ 800, which made me excited about joining many bounty programs
if collected to date it reaches $ 10k. very happy anyway Kiss

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING    █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █  
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

My first one is worth around 3.7 eth (should be 11 eth but they altered the campaign) but nowadays it worths around 0.6 eth right now. Hodling is the only thing i can do right now . Receiving bounty is easy, waiting it for the to be listed in exchanges is the hard thing.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

My first one is worth around 3.7 eth (should be 11 eth but they altered the campaign) but nowadays it worths around 0.6 eth right now. Hodling is the only thing i can do right now . Receiving bounty is easy, waiting it for the to be listed in exchanges is the hard thing.

Agree because they just promised you to be listed on this dates but nothing happens but only delays! You can really earn big amount of money way back last year 3.7 eth is just a little if you really into bounty. I just remembered there was a bounty that is 2 months which  also limited bounty participants and later on after 2 months it is successful listed immediately but i do sold it early not in the ICO price but i manage to get $1k but if i wate i do earn roughly $10k
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

If the $10 bounty is paid weekly, then this is worth it, but if you continue to participate in the 3, 4 month bounty campaign, you only get $10, which is not worth it.
Divere1996

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

i'm very satisfied to see your put up. i'm also a newcomer to the discussion board. i have just joined the bounty undertaking. i've now not obtained any rewards yet, but your put up has given me encouragement and i'm able to persist with it.
Buladig

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

my brother is also the same as you, he gets the first prize from dacc, and gets a little reward, but he looks so happy, because the reward he got from his own work, even though I also knew he felt a little disappointed because the reward he got was not in accordance with what he wants.
but at the very least, this reward made him more enthusiastic to follow more bounty campaigns.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

I got my first bounty reward on a certain morning when I checked my wallet as I used to and I saw 150swap and I shouted  "YES" with a loud voice, and it has always been like that each time I receive my reward am always excited because I know they are great assets to me in the future.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

I think no matter how much the rewards from the bounty if we can continue to join in the bounty campaign, I think we can earn more tokens so we can sell it to convert into ethereum. and once we have ethereum, this is the best investment that we can have so when the ethereum price can increase higher and we sell the ethereum, I am sure that in the end, we can make a big profit from the bounty campaign. so we need to continue to join in the bounty campaign to earn more rewards.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

Congratulations, the first award is always very exciting and so desirable. When I received my first award, I was also happy. I really don't remember how much I had in cash. I wish you success and prosperity in all your generosity! Because not all generosity will be successful in your way, but most importantly do not worry and continue to move forward!!!
vasiliy-ifst

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

my first award in the amount of $ 700,it was quite a long bounty, and began to slip the idea that the bounty will fail and in the end,Boutny completed successfully.I'm happy.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

Oh, I want to give my congratulations! I remember the day when I have got my first bounty rewards and I told all my friends about this. When receiving the first bounty rewards, I felt great and think you must feel the same

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

My first bounty payout is way larger than what I expect it to be. I received 200$ for my first bounty which has to be my inspiration in joining campaigns. I know that ICO now is having a hard time but if you are lucky enough then you could receive one too.

paramelton

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

My first payment was 630$ for 6 weeks of work. I think it is a quite good amount for around 40 hours of hard work. Feel happy and looking forward to the next earnings Smiley
mapanlah

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

for the first time I worked I got 1000 $ in the results of the bounty campaign that I followed and this was in the Facebook bounty campaign program. that was when I first joined the crypto currency, about 1 year ago.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

I congratulate you for the first bounty rewards.
I'm sure we all have experience about First Bounty Rewards. I also have experience about my first bounty rewards. Well, I got 335 Tokenbox. Yes, Tokenbox is my first bounty rewards. Honestly, at that time I was very happy because I finally received the reward of my hard work. And I can take one important point, which is to always appreciate the results you get from your hard work. Because I believe that hard work will not deceive results.
Keep spirit for your second bounty. Good Luck !!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: